JUST BE PRETTY THEORY. PSL debunked, Low T fags drown in pussy while you rot.

You will :ogre:
Are you showing it to your surgeon?

For nose, definitely! God tier straight, high, uniform bridge plus ideal alar columellar relationship and natural looking tip that blends in with the rest of the nose. I have a low nose bridge, hanging ala and bulbous tip and look low IQ next to him just for that reason alone. Lips are also pretty good but would like them more like Kortajarena or Henhappel (a bit less full and sligthy wider). Everything else is not that good IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They said if I had different coloured eyes, even green, my rating would be lower, and that my eyes, lips and nose are my good features but facial bones not as strong as ideal; however it wasn't bad enough to warrant a lower rating as they said I had prettyboy looks.

It's okay.

Let's face it though; you (a few dozen) have a much higher laycount than me (1) through status, even stacylites, so every cloud has a silver lining.

Yes, you phenomog into oblivion, that's for sure.
Laycount is something you are not fixed on with, you want your own HQNP specific minded girlfriend, which you are going to find sooner than later. I wouldn't use it as a way to measure looks. Status only works for a very short period, once they have sex with you they dump you for the Chad they really like, so I wouldn't recommend to statusmaxx just for women to anyone. Only looks (and a decent personality:bluepill:) matter for that, for true long relationships status is just the cherry on top IME (but for slaying it definitely helps).

• So Sad
The lips carry him big time, they are wide, full, with even vermillion show and even oral fissure. Add impeccable skin and hair quality and being lean and there you have his success.
His skin is not that good.

View attachment 1768647
View attachment 1768648

Believe it or not, this guy is a college student and is 18+, girls lust over his “eyes” and he has 12k followers on Instagram and TikTok.
Why? I have no idea. Eye area? Bad. Jaw? Defined, but asymmetrical and cuckish. He just has a small nose, good hair, clear skin, and looks like a fag.
Gymcels raping themselves in the gym and this little faggot gets all the girls.

tl;dr
If you want to ascend, somehow work on your harmony, and your pretty boy appeal.
Most people who liked him are still kids lol

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Nah high t guys get the most laid and people that watch him are homos and 12 yo girls
Colouring ?he looks like the average NAFRI zoomer ?lol

I was told on TRM that my soft features carried me hard... On an otherwise just above average bone structure and lower third.

That morph looks htn.
what did you get rated on trm?

• +1
View attachment 1768647
View attachment 1768648

Believe it or not, this guy is a college student and is 18+, girls lust over his “eyes” and he has 12k followers on Instagram and TikTok.
Why? I have no idea. Eye area? Bad. Jaw? Defined, but asymmetrical and cuckish. He just has a small nose, good hair, clear skin, and looks like a fag.
Gymcels raping themselves in the gym and this little faggot gets all the girls.

tl;dr
If you want to ascend, somehow work on your harmony, and your pretty boy appeal.
Lmao "Why? I have no idea. Eye area? Bad. Jaw? Defined, but asymmetrical and cuckish." hes a good looking guy, from the pics his jaw is defined and his eyebrows are good. Hes got that pretty boy look that alot of young girls desire. This dude is conventionally attractive aswell smh. Chadlite in the 2nd photo

Yes, you phenomog into oblivion, that's for sure.
Laycount is something you are not fixed on with, you want your own HQNP specific minded girlfriend, which you are going to find sooner than later. I wouldn't use it as a way to measure looks. Status only works for a very short period, once they have sex with you they dump you for the Chad they really like, so I wouldn't recommend to statusmaxx just for women to anyone. Only looks (and a decent personality:bluepill:) matter for that, for true long relationships status is just the cherry on top IME (but for slaying it definitely helps).
Thank you. I hope I can find her but my cortisol spiked a little last night. I'll have to write a post about that later on.

The chads in my area (based on SMV) are tall, white, maesthetic or masc rugby types (prettyboy masc if in a more high class area) with a big social circle and are NT, who are either set to have or have great jobs after graduating Uni. I don't fit into this pheno and I'm very non NT so I know as a result my SMV is lower compared to a guy of my looks level who does fit the desired pheno, and I have to rely on my high trust prettyboy looks and job.

I am in a lower middle class area.

Even ethnic women are chasing down these men and it gets my cortisol levels rising. My NT levels are so bad; if only they were higher I would not have had problems at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Thank you. I hope I can find her but my cortisol spiked a little last night. I'll have to write a post about that later on.

The chads in my area (based on SMV) are tall, white, maesthetic or masc rugby types (prettyboy masc if in a more high class area) with a big social circle and are NT, who are either set to have or have great jobs after graduating Uni. I don't fit into this pheno and I'm very non NT so I know as a result my SMV is lower compared to a guy of my looks level who does fit the desired pheno, and I have to rely on my high trust prettyboy looks and job.

I am in a lower middle class area.

Even ethnic women are chasing down these men and it gets my cortisol levels rising. My NT levels are so bad; if only they were higher I would not have had problems at all.

I understand, if I were in your place I would try to join some kind of muslim related activities group (probably there's some app for that or even Facebook can help) and try to find the kind of woman you want there. Another method can be watching some NT tv shows or videos about human interaction (ie: how to be more charismatic, more open, etc), and practice them with your family to be more social and likeable once you go out. Either way, you are already above the looks threshold so it's just going out and try to improve a bit IMO, I'm sure you can achieve your goals easily.

His skin is not that good.

It's very above average. I mean, he's a teen with even, glowy skintone and no signs of acne or dryness...that's very above average tbf

dudes like this are only attractive girls 15 and under. he would not slay in a university environment. robustness mogs every time.

Dude looks like he's been awake since the cold war

• JFL
He looks ugly as shit.

The girls in the comments are just gaslighting and wouldn’t look at him twice irl

• +1
his eye area is horrible. i don't think girls would have sex with him

• +1
This guy, vinnnie hacker, and other guys with NCT are making me believe in just have negative canthal tilt theory.

I'm starting to believe PCT just gives you alien eyes, I have 11 degrees PCT but I'm asian so idk I guess it doesn't give me alien eyes because they aren't hooded.
First of all cope.
NCT is giga subhuman and makes you look sleepy and sad 24/7

Secondly it’s the opposite. Positive tilt without hooding looks alien like. With hooding it is ideal and looks ethereal
53CFF022 541F 4CE3 8128 4AA9B3B1F6FC
5A48D0E5 0095 4E10 8E89 243DD7B670D2

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and sibience
gaslighting, classic femoid tactics......this guy doesnt slay at all.....his eyes are catastrophic , worse than Hamza's....1 huge failio and you are done for, seen and experienced it all my life

How the fuck? A ginger getting simped for?

I always say jaw and lean >>>>>> eye area, but I never knew ginger pheno could actually be attractive....
its not....look at Wheat Waffles :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
whats your huge failo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back