Just Be White is Law

Deleted member 6789

Deleted member 6789

Kraken
Why are there still coping dindus Not accepting this

And coping White mental cucks that fail to educate themselves on why they have it easier

All the satatistical eveidence and reasoning and you baboons still fail to view it objectively

dn read dn watch = JBW is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235 and 11 others
@Over
@goat2x
@BigBiceps
@Nisse
@TheCopefulCurry

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, goat2x, Over and 1 other person
23CA147E 14CE 4B7D 8328 7406AABC9462

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
I'm white wooo!
Wait, why am i not a slayer?
Just had pussy btw.

Legit af tbqh

There’s never been a recorded case of an ethnic having sex.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Be_ConfidentBro, wateriswet and 17 others
If you have a extremely bad phenotype there is almost nothing for you to looksmax. Life is indeed cruel. I feel sorry for phenotypecels.
Not white or whitepassing or a acceptable pheno = over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Curry cope

Blacks and exotic brown looking men slay polish girls here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Gaia262 and 6 others
Legit af tbqh

There’s never been a recorded case of an ethnic having sex.
A monkey raping another monkey isn’t sex
Stop dung coping you animal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, CursedOne and goat2x
> All the satatistical eveidence and reasoning

Who could be behind this evidence? The same people behind climate "science" and evolutionary science. Number's don't mean shit cause they numbers they use only apply to small selections of geographical areas and population.

Get the the science book out of your hands and replace it with a blunt - stop acting like an uncle tom. That's real advice. JBE, like JBW, works conditionally and for browns its not acting like a spook.

These is no such thing as a brown incel - just a brown dumbass.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, improover, Hapafetishist and 4 others
If you have a extremely bad phenotype there is almost nothing for you to looksmax. Life is indeed cruel. I feel sorry for phenotypecels.
Not white or whitepassing or a acceptable pheno = over
Sub human white guy fucks sub human ethnic girls Maybe even low tier ethnic girl

sub human ethnic guy rots and dies alone

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Over and Deleted member 6789

Who could be behind this evidence? The same people behind climate "science" and evolutionary science. Number's don't mean shit cause they numbers they use only apply to small selections of geographical areas and population.

Get the the science book out of your hands and replace it with a blunt - stop acting like an uncle tom. That's real advice. JBE, like JBW, works conditionally and for browns its not acting like a spook.

“Any evidence that goes against my set in stone thinking is Jew propaganda”

uneducated people like you unwilling to learn are the reason this generation is dog shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and goat2x
Over for subhuman ethnics but decent looking ethnics are fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and goat2x
Sub human white guy fucks sub human ethnic girls Maybe even low tier ethnic girl

sub human ethnic guy rots and dies alone
Im also a subhuman or atleast a lowtier white normie, where is my ethnic girl? lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Over
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, goat2x and CursedOne
Polish girls are insane whores with bigger standards than the ones in US
eucels have it the worst. don't matter if you're white or not jbw is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Over
Over for subhuman ethnics but decent looking ethnics are fine tbh
Decent anything is fine

normie to low teir ethnics can only get white whales and used up ethnic girl chad pumped 100 times

• +1
Go get her you’re rotting in here idiot
Maybe its cuz of my med pheno, in germany being med equals being ethnic in most cases. Its not that I have brown skin but my hair is dark brown and every dark haired guy is a "kanacke"but Im still white skinned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Maybe its cuz of my med pheno, in germany being med equals being ethnic in most cases. Its not that I have brown skin but my hair is dark brown and every dark haired guy is a "kanacke"but Im still white skinned
You can literally go to most countries and be the top race

your absolute baboon brain and small minded thinking is infuriating

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and goat2x
hoo-ha!

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
You can literally go to most countries and be the top race

you’re utter baboons ru and small minded thinking is infuriating
You think my looks/phenotype is enough? Dark brown hair, ginger bard, white skin. pic is pre rhino.
I will leave germany once Im fully looksmaxxed tbh. There are too many chads here

Attachments

• rate me 2.png
    rate me 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
@Over is scared to reply cus he wants women thrown at him in his home town of white chads

hey idiot there’s an entire world outside ur dumb ass house where you’re the top race and u still cry like a bitch

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, goat2x, Copeful and 2 others
@Over is scared to reply cus he wants women thrown at him in his home town of white chads

hey idiot there’s an entire world outside ur dumb ass house where you’re the top race and u still cry like a bitch
Keep bullying others for being subhuman KHHVs you retard. I dont even have money to move out people make 4$ per hour here

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, CursedOne and Copeful
You think my looks/phenotype is enough? Dark brown hair, ginger bard, white skin. pic is pre rhino.
I will leave germany once Im fully looksmaxxed tbh. There are too many chads here
Sexy man. Whats your number of slays

Keep bullying others for being subhuman KHHVs you retard. I dont even have money to move out people make 4$ per hour here
I seriously hope your situation gets better bro, all the best

• So Sad
Defiantly enough my to get laid in USA I see guys like you regularly in down town with a few girls with them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Over
It won't im pretty sure I cant imagine even holding a girls hand.

Not asking you idiot bully
Crying pussy bitch
The world was handed to you
Entire nations of Asian women with legs spread for you
And you’re still crying

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Decent anything is fine

normie to low teir ethnics can only get white whales and used up ethnic girl chad pumped 100 times
Agreed but there are of course rare exceptions (as with anything).

Agreed but there are of course rare exceptions (as with anything).
Meanwhile white normie gets cute ethnic women thrown at him
Iv seen it many times
My whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, johncruz12345, goat2x and 1 other person
It won't im pretty sure I cant imagine even holding a girls hand.

Not asking you idiot bully
How are you only making 4$/hour? Wtf r u working in?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copeful
How are you only making 4$/hour? Wtf r u working in?
Not working atm but 3-4$ is what you'd get as student with no solid experience and big education for example Mcdonalds worker or some warehouse job.

Minimal wage is 550$ a month

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Copeful
Meanwhile white normie gets cute ethnic women thrown at him
Iv seen it many times
My whole life
True but there’s no point in worrying about something you can’t control. If you’re ethnic and normie or above you can have a good life, just keep looksmaxxing.

didnt read or watch bcs i know JBW is law

• +1
The BEST thing about JBW.

Even when you are incel in your home-white-country. You always know, or should know, the option of locationmaxxing exist.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, CursedOne and goat2x

Worst shit I've ever read in my entire life. Not surprised this is coming from a "Christian"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Sexy man. Whats your number of slays
no slay, Aniki. I was fat for the most part in my life and had a big nose which ruined my chances of ever having a relationship with a women.
I once had a chance when I was young, lean and had a full head of hair but I didint want to because I was too shy and I wasnt interested in the girl.
Now that Im leaner and had a rhino, I look better of course but my hairline is cucked.
If I really tried with a hairsystem and some fillers I could get a girl for sure but I wanna be better looking with surgeries that are permanent.
With hairsystem and fillers you always have the possibility getting "caught". that would be very humiliating.

Next year I pray to gandy I can undergo ht in turkey otherwise Im fucked for sure. In addition to that I will undergo chinwing and bsso and some other shit.

• +1
Not working atm but 3-4$ is what you'd get as student with no solid experience and big education for example Mcdonalds worker or some warehouse job.

Minimal wage is 550$ a month
Fucking brutal. How far off are you from getting an actual job in your field (assuming u went to uni)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Over
You're low functioning autistic and shouldn't even be on a computer faggot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SLA, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Fucking brutal. How far off are you from getting an actual job in your field (assuming u went to uni)?
im in high school for adults with 0 exp and elementary school/gymnasium education. I must get slave dead end job that's best I can do.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Copeful
im in high school for adults with 0 exp and elementary school/gymnasium education. I must get slave dead end job that's best I can do.
You can’t accept that fate bro. You’ve got to do something. Try your hand at programming, if you get proficient enough education doesn’t matter.

if not that, take out a loan and pursue a startup. You can’t slave for 4$/hr for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Over
Worst shit I've ever read in my entire life. Not surprised this is coming from a "Christian"
Love is corrective - contrary to your belief I generally don't like seeing single men of any race. Most colored people in the west need serious correction - its sad cause they have the potential. I am trying to love almost like a father.

You can’t accept that fate bro. You’ve got to do something. Try your hand at programming, if you get proficient enough education doesn’t matter.

if not that, take out a loan and pursue a startup. You can’t slave for 4$/hr for the rest of your life
I am too low IQ for that. My math skills are on pair with 8th grader.

Dw I don't plan on making it past 30 anyways

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Copeful
Love is corrective - contrary to your belief I generally don't like seeing single men of any race. Most colored people in the west need serious correction - its sad cause they have the potential. I am trying to love almost like a father.
Yeah you definitely have some problems

why is the music so dramatic?JBW is only legit for ugly ethnics.jbw doesent affect ethnics chads or even gl ethnics.if you think any of these faggots would struggle with women just cause not white its over for you
arab chad

curry chad

black chad

• Hmm...