Just Be White is Law

no slay, Aniki. I was fat for the most part in my life and had a big nose which ruined my chances of ever having a relationship with a women.
I once had a chance when I was young, lean and had a full head of hair but I didint want to because I was too shy and I wasnt interested in the girl.
Now that Im leaner and had a rhino, I look better of course but my hairline is cucked.
If I really tried with a hairsystem and some fillers I could get a girl for sure but I wanna be better looking with surgeries that are permanent.
With hairsystem and fillers you always have the possibility getting "caught". that would be very humiliating.

Next year I pray to gandy I can undergo ht in turkey otherwise Im fucked for sure. In addition to that I will undergo chinwing and bsso and some other shit.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 9344 and CursedOne
bro do you even know the story behind the dude on the left?he is moroccan(like me lol)he was tryna papersmaxx to get out of morocco and get those papers to go to the usa aka to immigrationmaxx thats why he put up with the fatty on a tv show he even forced her to work out and wouldnt hug her in public using the culture excuse
Tenor

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6789
why is the music so dramatic?JBW is only legit for ugly ethnics.jbw doesent affect ethnics chads or even gl ethnics.if you think any of these faggots would struggle with women just cause not white its over for you
arab chad
View attachment 715108
curry chad
View attachment 715109
black chad
View attachment 715111
All moged by white chad
bro do you even know the story behind the dude on the left?he is moroccan(like me lol)he was tryna papersmaxx to get out of morocco and get those papers to go to the usa aka to immigrationmaxx thats why he put up with the fatty on a tv show he even forced her to work out and wouldnt hug her in public using the culture excuse
View attachment 715130
Cope he tried to get her to lose weight because he knew it was his only chance of getting a hot American white girl by finding a fat one and beta gyming her

View attachment 715130
you can puke react all you want faggot but it is what it is he is after dem papers there you go :

this dude lost his job and was hoping to go to the usa and work in a gym jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6789
I am too low IQ for that. My math skills are on pair with 8th grader.

Dw I don't plan on making it past 30 anyways
Wtf is that defeatist mentality, you’ll never know if you don’t try. You can’t just not attempt anything because your “IQ is too low”. Unless you are literally mentally retarded (sub75 IQ), which given your writing ability, you clearly are not, work ethic trumps IQ

Programming is logic-based yes, but there are plenty of people that are good at programming and bad at math, and vice versa.

If it doesn’t work out, you need to go to community college and get a degree. Again, you don’t need a genius level IQ to complete a degree. You have to at least try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 9344 and Over
you can puke react all you want faggot but it is what it is he is after dem papers there you go :

Cope he could have married her without making her workout
This was that pathetic Moroccan monkys only hope

Morocco = Toilet

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Wtf is that defeatist mentality, you’ll never know if you don’t try. You can’t just not attempt anything because your “IQ is too low”. Unless you are literally mentally retarded (sub75 IQ), which given your writing ability, you clearly are not, work ethic trumps IQ

Programming is logic-based yes, but there are plenty of people that are good at programming and bad at math, and vice versa.

If it doesn’t work out, you need to go to community college and get a degree. Again, you don’t need a genius level IQ to complete a degree. You have to at least try
When i finish highschool ill be 26.... 26 years old is already oldcel and past 30 you're supposed to have family house and kids otherwise if you're khhv at that it's just beyond over

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6789 and Copeful

Explain this dindu that wants an old white hag

Cope he could have married her without making her workout
This was that pathetic Moroccan monkys only hope

Morocco = Toilet
yes yes yes bro we get it you are racist and so you cope with jbw like all the other faggots.i dont even look ethnic and i could prove it but im just thinking that while you are here crying for ethnics white chad doesent even know about jbw theory and is fucking a bitch in the toilets as we speak

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6789
Curry cope

Blacks and exotic brown looking men slay polish girls here
Anyone who has a money to buy a vape is slaying Polish girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and johncruz12345
yes yes yes bro we get it you are racist and so you cope with jbw like all the other faggots.i dont even look ethnic and i could prove it but im just thinking that while you are here crying for ethnics white chad doesent even know about jbw theory and is fucking a bitch in the toilets as we speak
He isnt even white lol.

Curry and arabs slay here.

Anyone who has a money to buy a vape is slaying Polish girls
Yes but exotic foreign men are really a thing here.

Blacks and arabs or curries slay polish whores.

Explain this dindu that wants an old white hag

View attachment 715137

well thats his problem bro but you are not on topic anymore.the argument is that ethnic=over is not true as many ethnic chads have been slaying like crazy.does white chad mog ethnic chad?yes 90% of the time.does that mean a normie faggot like you mogs a ethnic chad just cause white?nope unfortunately.face>race

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789

Coping Moroccan monkey confirmed
JFL @ "urr a racist for pointing out how racist the world is"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

When i finish highschool ill be 26.... 26 years old is already oldcel and past 30 you're supposed to have family house and kids otherwise if you're khhv at that it's just beyond over
Yea it’s a bit old, but there are people like you who are working in dead end jobs at 30+ that decide to go back to school to improve their situation.

You will be a few years behind most people, but the alternatives are to either stay in your dead end job or rope - neither of which are appealing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Over
Coping Moroccan monkey confirmed
JFL @ "urr a racist for pointing out how racist the world is"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

if you are self hating then you dont deserve to live you rat.dont blame your race faggot if you are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Yea it’s a bit old, but there are people like you who are working in dead end jobs at 30+ that decide to go back to school to improve their situation.

You will be a few years behind most people, but the alternatives are to either stay in your dead end job or rope - neither of which are appealing
I dont really want to play the game that is rigged for me since start because when all my peers were getting iois approaches kisses and sex I got nothing at all

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne and Copeful
does white chad mog ethnic chad?yes 90% of the time.
You know the facts now youre just coping
Dont worry the truth will grow in your brain JBW is inescapable even in the slums of Morocco

in my anecdotal experience women of my same race have rejected me while white women (typically the whiter, blonder women) have approached me. i am mediterranean and western european so im not exactly dark, but i am not white.

in my anecdotal experience women of my same race have rejected me while white women (typically the whiter, blonder women) have approached me. i am mediterranean and western european so im not exactly dark, but i am not white.
cope ur white

You know the facts now youre just coping
Dont worry the truth will grow in your brain JBW is inescapable even in the slums of Morocco
what the fuck?ofc i know the facts but are you really so retarded that you cant make the easy distinction between "white chad mogs" and "ethnic chad doesent get any ass"?over for you my son

what the fuck?ofc i know the facts but are you really so retarded that you cant make the easy distinction between "white chad mogs" and "ethnic chad doesent get any ass"?over for you my son
never said ethnic chad doesnt get ass
just that White = life on easy mode

JBW means whites have more SMV generally
Your moroccan monkey brain didnt watch the vid

then why did you disagree with me?i posted example of ethnic chads and you started talking about jbw.obviously data suggest white chad mogs,but its not over for ethnics just cause they are ethnics if its over it is because they are ugly.

JBW means whites have more SMV generally
Your moroccan monkey brain didnt watch the vid
my moroccan monkey brain mogs your iq to the moon and back you faggot.all i said in my post was that being ethnic alone isnt enough for you to have 0 smv which means that ethnic=over is not true and i proved that by sending ethnic chads.but i clearly said that white mogs smv wise so maybe you should just start reading more carefully

I dont really want to play the game that is rigged for me since start because when all my peers were getting iois approaches kisses and sex I got nothing at all
It’s damn near impossible to fully recover from a lifelong of rejection, this is true.

But you are a man with testosterone in his veins - it is not in the nature of men to stay stagnant, to not even attempt to better his situation. I’ll leave it at that

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, gaypharoah, Over and 1 other person
It’s damn near impossible to fully recover from a lifelong of rejection, this is true.

But you are a man with testosterone in his veins - it is not in the nature of men to stay stagnant, to not even attempt to better their situation. I’ll leave it at that
facts brocel

• +1

But you are a man with testosterone in his veins - it is not in the nature of men to stay stagnant, to not even attempt to better his situation. I’ll leave it at that
Every day as KHHV destroys you from inside to a point where you can't take it anymore.

I am barely a man. I have probably like 200ng dl t levels and zero dimorphism. What kind of man never had sex.

• So Sad
this forum is full of coping ethnics, what do you expect

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6789
@Zakkr01_ita Thinks stinky Moroccan rats have a chance with Stacy
nah not stinky moroccans you inbred self hating dog.more like moroccan chads and all type of ethnic chad for that matter.keep crying for your race and blame the fact you are ugly and low iq on it

• JFL