Just be white or larp as white in South America (still works)

rocoveron007

rocoveron007

Silver

Dc2a20 93385e09f65b46dba9cad9a5b9cfa25bmv2

Dc2a20 56b69fea2ff441258220211a6b1fa1d6mv2
Dc2a20 d2e457415a3247f0a7634becb98f37a0mv2

It's quite amazing to see this if you're not white but you're white passing you can larp as American by changing your accent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, 5.5psl and 2 others
this works everwhere with every type. personality pill tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nope, HitAndRun, spark and 1 other person
brutal what colonialism does to a country

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 29155 and pentamogged9000
yup. works

You risk your life going down there as a yt though.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
this works everwhere with every type. personality pill tbh
Not if you look like a white guy below but can work in east Asian and south American countries

don’t wanna end up in some cartel video

• +1
Reactions: spark and pentamogged9000
im from colombia, dont come here or u will be killed im being serious

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 18879
I'm currently colombiamaxxing as a blue eyed white guy. My white features and the fact that I have a fully remote 6 figure income to throw around means that I can get laid whenever I want. Highlights include banging a super light skinned doctor with huge tits several times, and this cute middle class girl that had just turned 18 days before.

I've been super lazy and haven't approached any girls in public. Just swiping from tinder can easily get me 1 date every single day.

• +1
Reactions: zainab, rocoveron007 and Krakowski
I'm currently colombiamaxxing as a blue eyed white guy. My white features and the fact that I have a fully remote 6 figure income to throw around means that I can get laid whenever I want. Highlights include banging a super light skinned doctor with huge tits several times, and this cute middle class girl that had just turned 18 days before.

I've been super lazy and haven't approached any girls in public. Just swiping from tinder can easily get me 1 date every single day.
Not for the inexperienced though. My travel buddy has gotten robbed 5 times in 3 months JFL

What is your looks level and height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826
Im white in my country ngl

Some dude on neets.net did a tinder on Mexico heres the insane results in the thread..

Seriously jbw is facts. Everyone wants white skin and coloured eyes

Some dude on neets.net did a tinder on Mexico heres the insane results in the thread..

The guys said they don't even want green card or money , on the contrary latinas paid this white guy shit maybe like coffee or breakfast and never complained about his shitty motel.

Damm bro what are the south American men doing wrong lol latinas only want white men and not even for their money now

Brutal

Not for the inexperienced though. My travel buddy has gotten robbed 5 times in 3 months JFL
If we don't go their how will we get experienced

And congratulations bro for nailing that doctor
Living the dream

Peru isn`t it obvious
Ohhk so it would have been quite easy for you to get girls in your country as they all like white men and you look white

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
The guys said they don't even want green card or money , on the contrary latinas paid this white guy shit maybe like coffee or breakfast and never complained about his shitty motel.

Damm bro what are the south American men doing wrong lol latinas only want white men and not even for their money now

Brutal
They want white babies simple. Also Latino men are manlets

The guy claims to be conventionally attractive/gets called “chad.”
You guys will do everything to believe that a subhuman or a normie can get this treatment SOMEWHERE in the world but that’s a fantasy, it is and ALWAYS has been “just be good looking”
The reason that guy complains about America being hard is because he’s autistic, and mexican girls don’t speak english well enough to be able to tell that he’s autistic. America is easy as fuck.

Even the guy in the op video is above average.

The guy claims to be conventionally attractive/gets called “chad.”
You guys will do everything to believe that a subhuman or a normie can get this treatment SOMEWHERE in the world but that’s a fantasy, it is and ALWAYS has been “just be good looking”
The reason that guy complains about America being hard is because he’s autistic, and mexican girls don’t speak english well enough to be able to tell that he’s autistic. America is easy as fuck.

Even the guy in the op video is above average.
Yep you got to be atleast tall htn or chadlite