Just booked appointment with Zack Ally

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
I just paid the 55euro booking fee.

Earliest date was first week of October, which is kinda frustrating to wait 3 months, but I wanted to go with someone who is very good at this.

I will get chin and jaw fillers. Not touching cheekbones as I think that's what give the fake plastic look.
1ml is 420 euro. I'll get around 6ml.

Will post before and after pics once we're close to the appointment date

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Guest and Krezo
Nice! These are the kind of posts we need, people actually getting surgery, not shitty mewing or vitamin threads.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
yeah i consulted him too, will get tear troughs and non surgical nose job which will last until i get my rhino p much not sure if i need cheek fillers since im not 10% bf and can see my cheeks and hollows p much already, im like prob around 15-18% in my dp based on how body is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
yeah i consulted him too, will get tear troughs and non surgical nose job which will last until i get my rhino p much not sure if i need cheek fillers since im not 10% bf and can see my cheeks and hollows p much already, im like prob around 15-18% in my dp based on how body is
As a general rule you're sub 15% if your waist as the navel is less than 45% of your height

• +1
Reactions: samm735