Just bought a mouthguard for "kappa-chewing"

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

This user here says that biting on incisors with mouthguard will give CCW maxilla rotation, he says it gave him "hunter eyes", better undereyes and a better maxilla, and better jawline width

I just bought a mouthguard and molded it, finna chew on it everyday and tell yall what's up, he says the results are 6 mnoths fast, so let's see what's up

Hit me up in this thread later on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt, Av0nr, Erik-Jón and 11 others

This user here says that biting on incisors with mouthguard will give CCW maxilla rotation, he says it gave him "hunter eyes", better undereyes and a better maxilla, and better jawline width

I just bought a mouthguard and molded it, finna chew on it everyday and tell yall what's up, he says the results are 6 mnoths fast, so let's see what's up

Yet 0 pics.

that guy that made the thread is definitely coping, on par with the guys that think subliminals will make them chad

how do you know clenching will help? wouldn’t you just look the same as bruxism patients?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and alriodai
that guy that made the thread is definitely coping, on par with the guys that think subliminals will make them chad
nah he's high IQ lol, you must be new to this forum, he made several good threads

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
how do you know clenching will help? wouldn’t you just look the same as bruxism patients?
apparently, biting down on a mouthguard will make the ename able to withstand the modest amount of clenching that is required to change facial form and allows the masticatory forces to be distributed much more evenly across the arches

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and white girls lover
this is interesting idea

but if the purpose of the mouth guard is just to stop the enamel from coming into contact, you could just use a shirt or towel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ungewist, Hipcel and alriodai
this is interesting idea

but if the purpose of the mouth guard is just to stop the enamel from coming into contact, you could just use a shirt or towel
i thought about that
but then i remembred that my mom will ask me why the fuck i'm doing this retarded shit by biting down my shirt JFL and i can only do it 2 or 3 horus only

i told her i wanted to buy mouths guard to stop my mouth from clenching and explained her bruxism

mouthsguard is more pratical tbh, also i can do it all day

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and incel194012940
Bruxism patient

Attachments

• A61875FB-B81A-447D-BB76-A80F02D9DA45.jpeg
    A61875FB-B81A-447D-BB76-A80F02D9DA45.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Bruxism patient
some stuffs work some don't. I don't know how chewing on something when your jaw bones are fused, can shorten or lenghten it.
If the guy posted pics it would be something else tho.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Slob
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, MSEinvestigator, poopoohead and 2 others
some stuffs work some don't. I don't know how chewing on something when your jaw bones are fused, can shorten or lenghten it.
If the guy posted pics it would be something else tho.
Its genetic def but ill still try chewing since my jaw used to be huge as a child but is now kinda narrow due to eating less

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
so you say its a waste of time for me?
no harm in trying

this dude did kapap chewing (muthsguard) and mewed hard (probably only the mouthsguard helped him) and look at the change

its genetic as u were always meant to look like that but u didn't go thru puberty correctly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, poopoohead, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
no harm in trying

this dude did kapap chewing (muthsguard) and mewed hard (probably only the mouthsguard helped him) and look at the change

its genetic as u were always meant to look like that but u didn't go thru puberty correctly

i knew that page, i think that page is fraud.

i trust more to the the dude in your op lol.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, incel194012940 and alriodai
i knew that page, i think that page is fraud.

i trust more to the the dude in your op lol.
the dude did mouthguard chewing tho, not the page, i'm tlaking about the dude in that video Amir

he said it in the comments on their IG page

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Its genetic def but ill still try chewing since my jaw used to be huge as a child but is now kinda narrow due to eating less
Be lean, chew 1 hour mastic gum every 2 days. No more. And aesthetically wise it's about how set are your masseters. A moderately wider jaw is better than a narrow one or a bloated wide one. All is about balance.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Be lean, chew 1 hour mastic gum every 2 days. No more. And aesthetically wise it's about how set are your masseters. A moderately wider jaw is better than a narrow one or a bloated wide one. All is about balance.
just using molars?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Its cope and you should never chew with your incisors because they aren’t designed for that much force over time.

Chewing will hypertrophy your masseters and temporalis that’s it. Maybe over years it can effect the gonial angle and bone structure minimal. But you won’t get hunter eyes or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, dadfa, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Its cope and you should never chew with your incisors because they aren’t designed for that much force over time.

Chewing will hypertrophy your masseters and temporalis that’s it. Maybe over years it can effect the gonial angle and bone structure minimal. But you won’t get hunter eyes or anything like that
It enhance subtly under eye support. But it can’t ever give hunter eyes for hunter eyes are not linked to forward growth. Its genetic. So many misinformation on this forum

I don't want hunter eyes, I said that dude said he got them

Anyway I'll just try, I got nothing to lose anyway

It enhance subtly under eye support. But it can’t ever give hunter eyes for hunter eyes are not linked to forward growth. Its genetic. So many misinformation on this forum
My dad has hunter eyes, and I kinda have one as well right now but my ues is lacking. I'm gonna give it a go anyway. Buying a cheap one from amazon rn.
IMG 0611

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and alriodai
nah he's high IQ lol, you must be new to this forum, he made several good threads
He's actually a giga IQcel. I can't believe I convinced myself to briefly believe in some of the bullshit he put out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and alriodai
what makes you think that?
Chewing does fuck all to anything except mandible. "Gave him hunter eyes" lmao. Also claimed that incisor chewing could shorten midface. More bollocks, as incisors aren't designed for chewing, and no human with a short midface chews with their incisors. Plus chewing has no effect on maxilla any age above a few years. Also made thread talking about how chewing on different teeth could induce different effects on the face jfl. Like chew on canines for higher cheekbones. Also said squinting could cause you to develop hooded eyes over time. Also self installed mse and fucked it up lol. All just mewing tier bs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, JizzFarmer, Slob and 2 others
Chewing does fuck all to anything except mandible. "Gave him hunter eyes" lmao. Also claimed that incisor chewing could shorten midface. More bollocks, as incisors aren't designed for chewing, and no human with a short midface chews with their incisors. Plus chewing has no effect on maxilla any age above a few years. Also made thread talking about how chewing on different teeth could induce different effects on the face jfl. Like chew on canines for higher cheekbones. Also said squinting could cause you to develop hooded eyes over time. Also self installed mse and fucked it up lol. All just mewing tier bs
i'll give it a try, if it doesnt work in 2 or 3 months or fuck me up i'lll hit u up

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, poopoohead, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
@alriodai what is your routine?

• +1
i'll give it a try, if it doesnt work in 2 or 3 months or fuck me up i'lll hit u up
Watching this thread, I have a feeling that this gon be good
if he dies dolph lundgren GIF by Creed II

(1 month after kappa-chewing)

@alriodai what is your routine?
So apparently thank god I didn't mold the mouthguard, you don't have to do it because if you do it's gon be useless, you have to chew on it directly after you buy it

You have to chew super hard using your incisors while you put on your mouthguard, I do that for 10 / 15 minutes every 2 or 3 hours (whenever I go to the toilet), then you start adding up time every 3 days or week, like go from 10 minutes to 20 etc etc etc

I wanted to chew on it all day but you're gonna salivate hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Tallooksmaxxer
So apparently thank god I didn't mold the mouthguard, you don't have to do it because if you do it's gon be useless, you have to chew on it directly after you buy it

You have to chew super hard using your incisors while you put on your mouthguard, I do that for 10 / 15 minutes every 2 or 3 hours (whenever I go to the toilet), then you start adding up time every 3 days or week, like go from 10 minutes to 20 etc etc etc

What type of mouth guard

• +1
What type of mouth guard
I bought one from a website in my country, but look for double sided mouthguards on Aliexpress or just normal mouthguard

This is mine in the second

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22126
UPDATE: Whenever I do it I feel pressure on my maxilla a little bit, it's not crazy but I still feel the pressure

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

can i just clench on mouthguard?

• +1
can i just clench on mouthguard?
i don't know bro tbh
I just bite hard on my incisors like super hard and keep biting, I don't know if i should repeat biting on them with force too, I'm new to this shit too

• Hmm...
i don't know bro tbh
I just bite hard on my incisors like super hard and keep biting, I don't know if i should repeat biting on them with force too, I'm new to this shit too
what do you bite bro? gum?

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Tallooksmaxxer
the mouthguard, i bite the mouthguard hard lol, you put it on your teeth and you bite on it
clenching means continuously biting bruh

• +1
clenching means continuously biting bruh
yes i know bro, i told u even i don't know if i should clench (bite hard continouly) on incisors for long time or just repeat biting w extreme force
actually im clenching on them

AND REMOVE THAT UGH REACT NOW!!!

• So Sad
accoirding to dude u need to clench (the dude in op thread) @Tallooksmaxxer

• Love it
yes i know bro, i told u even i don't know if i should clench (bite hard continouly) on incisors for long time or just repeat biting w extreme force
actually im clenching on them

AND REMOVE THAT UGH REACT NOW!!!
incisiors are meme focus on molars.

some dudes here reported they got taller ramus with molar chewing.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
Chewing will give better under eye support this is anecdotal but I remember when I was 15 I couldn’t chew on my right side because one of my molars was fucked and chewed only on my left side and the under eye support is much better on my left eye compared to the right. I can legit feel the difference in bone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, szolliontaraelis and Tallooksmaxxer
Chewing will give better under eye support this is anecdotal but I remember when I was 15 I couldn’t chew on my right side because one of my molars was fucked and chewed only on my left side and the under eye support is much better on my left eye compared to the right. I can legit feel the difference in bone
Then again it was during puberty so I don’t know how useful chewing is if you’re 20+

• Ugh..
Then again it was during puberty so I don’t know how useful chewing is if you’re 20+
hgh seem to skyrocket bone formation tbh. but you should be careful and dont run it for too long cause it can get out of hand cause acromegaly.

hgh + this mought guard + chewing = guaranteed jaw bone gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and alriodai
hgh seem to skyrocket bone formation tbh. but you should be careful and dont run it for too long cause it can get out of hand cause acromegaly.

hgh + this mought guard + chewing = guaranteed jaw bone gains.
i have a CT scan of my skull before I found about looksmaxxing so I’ll do the mouthguard + chewing + hgh secretagogues/real hgh if I can get the money for it, and compare the scans to really find out if this shit is cope or not

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Tallooksmaxxer