ascension!

2023 - My Ascension Journey
yes, im tired to explain rn sorry bro, maybe tmrw hmu

im in med school and i study all day
No problem. Thanks for answering!

2d v2

2d v2

Zephir

This user here says that biting on incisors with mouthguard will give CCW maxilla rotation, he says it gave him "hunter eyes", better undereyes and a better maxilla, and better jawline width

I just bought a mouthguard and molded it, finna chew on it everyday and tell yall what's up, he says the results are 6 mnoths fast, so let's see what's up

Hit me up in this thread later on
you are eating plastic

ascension!

ascension!

Ok, so I decided to give "Kappa-chewing" a first try and these are my observations/concerns: :oops:
  1. I did it for and during 10mins (not in a row) and divided them into two-5mins-sessions, after 2mins I felt like my jaws creaked and transmitted a noise, I don't know if this is normal due to the "force" and the type of material (hard-silicone) we are chewing, but I feel like this shit is going to give me TMJ over time. So, this is a first sight concern.
  2. Is it normal to get swelling after chewing right? Or is it because my masseters/jaws are rounded? (I don't remember which one caused this, but it wasn't normal/good, or is it?)
  3. It's probably the spur of the moment or placebo, but I feel like my ramus and jaw itself have gotten better, but I don't know, I need to try it for a week and see what happens and keep it constant for a few months to see if I can really ascend or not.
Questions :unsure:
  • Q. How can I clean/wash the Mouth-guard before / after use and what hygiene-protocol should I follow?
  • A.
  • Q. Am I really eating plastic or is "2d v2" trolling?
  • A.
  • Q. After the "Kappa-chewing" is it necessary to perform massages on the masseter muscles?
  • A.
  • Q. When chewing I don't feel the activation of my temporalis, does that mean I'm not incisor-chewing?
  • A.
My muscles tire very quickly. :cry:

Last edited:
ascension!

ascension!

Ok, so I decided to give "Kappa-chewing" a first try and these are my observations/concerns: :oops:
  1. I did it for and during 10mins (not in a row) and divided them into two-5mins-sessions, after 2mins I felt like my jaws creaked and transmitted a noise, I don't know if this is normal due to the "force" and the type of material (hard-silicone) we are chewing, but I feel like this shit is going to give me TMJ over time. So, this is a first sight concern.
  2. Is it normal to get swelling after chewing right? Or is it because my masseters/jaws are rounded? (I don't remember which one caused this, but it wasn't normal/good, or is it?)
  3. It's probably the spur of the moment or placebo, but I feel like my ramus and jaw itself have gotten better, but I don't know, I need to try it for a week and see what happens and keep it constant for a few months to see if I can really ascend or not.
  • Q. How can I clean/wash the Mouth-guard before / after use and what hygiene-protocol should I follow?
  • A.
  • A.
  • Q. After the "Kappa-chewing" is it necessary to perform massages on the masseter muscles?
  • A.
  • Q. When chewing I don't feel the activation of my temporalis, does that mean I'm not incisor-chewing?
  • A.
If all this is normal I will continue doing it + I will try to do it while Weightlifting + Mewing, we will see what happens.

ascension!

ascension!

• A.
  • A.
  • A.
  • A.
Thoughts? @alriodai @mvp2v1

feelgood

feelgood

FRAUD
But was all that normal?
Tbh I don’t know about incisor chewing but I’m getting the mouthguard so at the very least I’m not grinding my teeth in my sleep.

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Neo-Gastonist Slayer, 6'6 180lbs w/ 24.5'' Bidelt
So apparently thank god I didn't mold the mouthguard, you don't have to do it because if you do it's gon be useless, you have to chew on it directly after you buy it
FUCK I MOLDED IT

GG BOYOS, GONNA DO BOXING AND GET BRAIN DAMAGE

F

FrameMaxxed

Iron
@alriodai any new update?

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Xangsane larp

This user here says that biting on incisors with mouthguard will give CCW maxilla rotation, he says it gave him "hunter eyes", better undereyes and a better maxilla, and better jawline width

I just bought a mouthguard and molded it, finna chew on it everyday and tell yall what's up, he says the results are 6 mnoths fast, so let's see what's up

Damage your teeth theory
Blackpilled user fell for incel pseudoscience

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
any updates op ? @alriodai
not gonna lie the only good positive i saw that is noticeable is my massters being wider and my mandible noticealy wider a lil bit

i don't know if my maxilla got better or if my undereyes got bettter bcus of vollufilien or chewing

it takes 6 or 8 months to see reults this im only on my first month

Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
not gonna lie the only good positive i saw that is noticeable is my massters being wider and my mandible noticealy wider a lil bit

i don't know if my maxilla got better or if my undereyes got bettter bcus of vollufilien or chewing

it takes 6 or 8 months to see reults this im only on my first month
Does vollufiline actually works?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights

I wear a mouth guard sometimes when I sleep because of jaw clenching

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
yakhi 1 month in any changes 🤙 🤙 🤙 ???

BigBootyBandit

BigBootyBandit

abused dog and @fucclife did this to me
any updates @alriodai

ascension!

ascension!

yes it work but fix ur head posture and neck ppsture fkrst
Do you know how I can enhance the first cervical vertebra and my dental arch? Which would contribute to good head posture, what about the neck? Also, how can I maintain/hold a good neck-to-head posture?

Users who are viewing this thread