Just bought freckle tint (makeup)

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
I went through some Snapchat filters that gave me freckles, and ngl they made me look pretty as fuck (no homo). So I went ahead and bought some freckle tint which is basically makeup to give you temporary freckles

@Prettyboy it makes me look boyish, so it might be a good addition to your makeup stack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SplendidChap
Might have to try

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
I had freckles on my nose that I scratched off cuz I didn’t like it .

• +1
I had freckles on my nose that I scratched off cuz I didn’t like it .
You can scratch them off if you naturally have them? They look best on phenos that you would least expect them to have tbh

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap
You can scratch them off if you naturally have them? They look best on phenos that you would least expect them to have tbh
Yeah I went in deep where new layers grew over

• +1
I grew out of my freckles, it is a youth boosting trait for sure, used to be covered, now not visible

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap and Moggedbyevery1
I went through some Snapchat filters that gave me freckles, and ngl they made me look pretty as fuck (no homo). So I went ahead and bought some freckle tint which is basically makeup to give you temporary freckles

@Prettyboy it makes me look boyish, so it might be a good addition to your makeup stack
Freckles are repulsive imo, but you do you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Moggedbyevery1 and SplendidChap
Freckles are repulsive imo, but you do you
naaaah that is a joke, freckles are +1psl on any girl, for men idk, prob only for youth appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and SplendidChap
naaaah that is a joke, freckles are +1psl on any girl, for men idk, prob only for youth appeal
I want girls without freckles, moles or any other skin imperfections

Likewise I don’t have any myself and I see that as a good trait

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I want girls without freckles, moles or any other skin imperfections

Likewise I don’t have any myself and I see that as a good trait
how the fuck is freckles an imperfection, I mean maybe it is just because I was freckled when I was younger, but it's completely gone now. idk, super clear skin kinda looks bad imo and doll like, freckles moles and mild blemishes humanise a bit which is attractive

• Ugh..
how the fuck is freckles an imperfection, I mean maybe it is just because I was freckled when I was younger, but it's completely gone now. idk, super clear skin kinda looks bad imo and doll like, freckles moles and mild blemishes humanise a bit which is attractive
Agree with u, freckles on girls looks cute af

• Ugh..
e
Agree with u, freckles on girls looks cute af
especially hapas girls, I think that is probably peak fogger, honestly the best looking pheno in the world to me

Attachments

• SM040620-58__13500.1608212911.1280.1280.jpg
    SM040620-58__13500.1608212911.1280.1280.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
e

especially hapas girls, I think that is probably peak fogger, honestly the best looking pheno in the world to me
Any trait that’s normal on a white pheno, on a non white pheno looks great