just bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I even went out and used my prepaid card to buy these steam cards n shut for it. The soy is real, hope the game is fun. I could have easily pirated it too, but I am a good citizen now.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and the BULL
pirate next time need to save for hardmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AngryShortMale
good goy. medication, wagecelling and videogames. the zionist's dream come true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt, User28823 and 2 others
pirate next time need to save for hardmaxx
yea probably should have. Well, I'll be working 6 days a week now so I can afford my car and surgeries soon enough.

good goy. medication, wagecelling and videogames. the zionist's dream come true
cope i will escape the medication one day

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
cope i will escape the medication one day
and?? i dropped the medication 5 months ago, watch what i ate, worked out and i'm still morbid. you can't escape bojack

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
and?? i dropped the medication 5 months ago, watch what i ate, worked out and i'm still morbid. you can't escape bojack
you obviously did not work out hard enough !

you obviously did not work out hard enough !
shut the fuck up you insolent bitch. can't wait till 5 years pass and you're still fat and finally realize it was over like the bull told you. insolent twat thinks he know better

• JFL
shut the fuck up you insolent bitch. can't wait till 5 years pass and you're still fat and finally realize it was over like the bull told you. insolent twat thinks he know better
In five years I will be almost moneymaxxed and on my way to greatness meanwhile you'll be stewing in misery. Continue to hate bull !

In five years I will be almost moneymaxxed and on my way to greatness meanwhile you'll be stewing in misery. Continue to hate bull !
money doesn't matter if you're incel. cage at your getting narcy at least i'm 6'4" and much better looking than you even though i'm fat i would still have more way more chances than you but understood that they are still too slim anyway so just rot.

• JFL
money doesn't matter if you're incel. cage at your getting narcy at least i'm 6'4" and much better looking than you even though i'm fat i would still have more way more chances than you but understood that they are still too slim anyway so just rot.
6"4 but fat and lazy. I would have left you in the dust years ago if my parents and family hadn't sabotaged me. Now, I am on my way to greatness. Btw bull fix your punching technique, you're gonna break your wrist punching like that my boi !

6"4 but fat and lazy. I would have left you in the dust years ago if my parents and family hadn't sabotaged me. Now, I am on my way to greatness. Btw bull fix your punching technique, you're gonna break your wrist punching like that my boi !
i had a ripped body you incel you never came even close to my peak form. if with my genetics i couldn't come back to the previous form what do you think you can do. i work out but it's not enough when your hormones are fucked up. you're dumb asf so you won't understand this simple concept

i had a ripped body you incel you never came even close to my peak form. if with my genetics i couldn't come back to the previous form what do you think you can do. i work out but it's not enough when your hormones are fucked up. you're dumb asf so you won't understand this simple concept
You should go to your local scientology center and do their purification cleanse. That's what I plan to do once I get my money up enough. It gets rid of all the drugs in your system and you get back to your old self. But you'll just say woo woo shit or whatever LOL. And bro you were on the shit for like 2 months, it's not impossible for you to come back. I've been on it for years and when I was off it for like 3 weeks, I shedded like 10 pounds. It's just my parents who fucked me over the hardest with this mental health shut !

You should go to your local scientology center and do their purification cleanse. That's what I plan to do once I get my money up enough. It gets rid of all the drugs in your system and you get back to your old self. But you'll just say woo woo shit or whatever LOL. And bro you were on the shit for like 2 months, it's not impossible for you to come back. I've been on it for years and when I was off it for like 3 weeks, I shedded like 10 pounds. It's just my parents who fucked me over the hardest with this mental health shut !
yes you shred some pounds after you go off it but the rest just doesn't come off. anti psychotics get stored in your fat and brain cells so you just can't pee them away. you don't have knowledge and talk just for the sake of it.