Just DarkTriadmaxx

justforkicks

justforkicks

JEW PHENO GANG
Take a test for dark triad traits. Now, the majority of us will have an imbalance - I'd say it's ideal to be 1 sd above the mean for mach and narc, but just average for psychopathy. This formation lends itself to utilitarian manipulation (the ability to usurp those in power and focus on your own wellbeing) while maintaining compassion, a powerful tool to better your mental health. Remember, it is best not to dwell on your own bad luck ("Resentment born of weakness harms no one more than the weak person himself") but to have fresh thoughts born of mental acuity and resourcefulness. These traits will help you enter more social circles and make more money (statusmax, moneymax) so you can do what you want surgerywise or find a golddigger.

My imbalance is quite unfortunate - high narcissism, with below average Machiavellianism - this means I come across as abrasive and rude, but without the manipulative power of others. So I need to be slightly less narc, more mach, and maintain psych. I suspect most of you are the same, except you probably have higher psychopathy than me lol.

@Blackpillsuicide @Blackpill3d @thecel tagging thecel because he is 6'10 med beast mentalcel tbh

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728 and thecel
mentalcel is anagram of manletcel btw @thecel , that's how I know ;) ;/ :D

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
im a pushover

not dark triad at all :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel