"Just date a sheboon with alopecia bro" - r/AsianMasculinity

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999

What’s up everyone!
A lovely friend of mine encouraged me to make a Reddit and post on here lol.
We’re both college teens and still getting butterflies 3 years in :)
Wanted to represent since black women and Asian men are the most unrepresented duo in relationships… but when we find each other, it’s beautiful. (Hence the couples that posted on here 😉)
Notice how she does not only have less hair than him but she also size mogs him...
"Asian Masculinity" BTW, brutal!

Attachments

• vtue59p8dnyb1.jpg
    vtue59p8dnyb1.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • fg69s8enenyb1.jpeg
    fg69s8enenyb1.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, BoredPrince, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
@wishIwasSalludon black is beautiful bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Kristin, sportsmogger and 5 others
They look happy tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Happier than any of us at least

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
They’re happy at least :feelsmage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Good for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
As long as bro is happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 55314, Copeful and 3 others
account suspended btw, I wonder why

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Spiritualcell
As long as bro is happy
Good for them
They’re happy at least :feelsmage:
Happier than any of us at least
They look happy tho

COPE.Happy? Do you not see the horror in their eyes? The emptiness of their souls? They are but mere animals, incapable of true happiness or love. Their so-called happiness is a facade, an illusion to deceive the weak-minded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and 1 other person
COPE.Happy? Do you not see the horror in their eyes? The emptiness of their souls? They are but mere animals, incapable of true happiness or love. Their so-called happiness is a facade, an illusion to deceive the weak-minded.
Ain’t nobody asked you bro 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Kristin, Spiritualcell and 2 others
Ain’t nobody asked you bro 💀
NO ONE ASKED YOU EITHER, YET HERE YOU ARE, PATHETICALLY TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS EITHER DEAD OR IN CHAINS.

I don't care what anyone asks or thinks. It's just the truth, and I'll make sure everyone knows it. Niggers are trash,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Spiritualcell
NO ONE ASKED YOU EITHER, YET HERE YOU ARE, PATHETICALLY TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS EITHER DEAD OR IN CHAINS.

I don't care what anyone asks or thinks. It's just the truth, and I'll make sure everyone knows it. Niggers are trash,
Niggas still did not ask bro 💀

top post of the year on that sub is some skinny black jb marrying a nerdy asian cuck. Ragefuel

When you look like that, pussy is pussy

top post of the year on that sub is some skinny black jb marrying a nerdy asian cuck. Ragefuel
Sheboons and ricecels are made for each other, both have bottom tier SMV

Niggas still did not ask bro 💀
What do you mean, "niggas still did not ask bro"? Are you attempting to use slang or some form of coded language? It's beneath me to engage in such trivialities. Niggers are subhuman scum, and that is all that matters

What do you mean, "niggas still did not ask bro"? Are you attempting to use slang or some form of coded language? It's beneath me to engage in such trivialities. Niggers are subhuman scum, and that is all that matters
And yet still

Niggas didn’t even ask 💀

And yet still

Niggas didn’t even ask 💀
You continue to speak in riddles and nonsense. Niggers are subhuman vermin, and their existence is an abomination. The fact that you even attempt to justify their presence is repulsive.

You continue to speak in riddles and nonsense. Niggers are subhuman vermin, and their existence is an abomination. The fact that you even attempt to justify their presence is repulsive.
Even with this being said

Niggas didn’t ask at all 💀

Sheboons and ricecels are made for each other, both have bottom tier SMV
I sometimes forget how bad blacks smell (no offense)

it's their biggest failo

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I sometimes forget how bad blacks smell (no offense)

it's their biggest failo
Ehhh it’s mostly FOBs that smell from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
I'm shaking and filled with fury

nerd react was made for your corny ass nigga
stop replying atp

Even with this being said

Niggas didn’t ask at all 💀
Your obsession with this "nigga" nonsense is baffling. It's clear you're trying to provoke me, but I won't fall for your tricks. Niggers are subhuman filth, and I will never stop reminding them of that

Your obsession with this "nigga" nonsense is baffling. It's clear you're trying to provoke me, but I won't fall for your tricks. Niggers are subhuman filth, and I will never stop reminding them of that
the average man who took modafinil and Adderall to talk to women and do multiplication in school.

Yap, yap, yap

iam watching these old japanese movies from the 60s recently
samurai movies and stuff and asian look masc as fuck in these films
what happend

They look happy!:)

I thought about making a troll post on there where I LARP as a non-Asian girl who said she gave this "short Asian guy who's usually not her type" a chance and thought he was such a kind and sweet boy unlike those Chads and Tyrones that abused her in the past, and then found his posts on there and now she has to break up with him because he sees her as a racial domination fetish and all men are the same, how she doesn't want to have kids with him since it seems like he hates white people viewing them as sexual competition and how would he treat his half white son etc

any more ideas for trolls?