Just did a mensa IQ test

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
Got a 128 score same as Abraham Lincoln. Acc higher than I expected tbh i figured I'd be around 100-110 cuz I'm somewhat forgetful.

@2000 thoughts? You've been calling me low IQ since December.

Anyone else here done an IQ test? @StrangerDanger @Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @Preston @RabidRosaries @Moggedbyevery1 @Chinacurry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Mewton, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Explains why retarded jock brutes like @2000 bully me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, StrangerDanger, Mewton and 4 others
Abraham Lincoln existed before IQ tests even existed.

Now I know IQ tests are useless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger, Gargantuan and 11 others
Got a 128 score same as Abraham Lincoln. Acc higher than I expected tbh i figured I'd be around 100-110 cuz I'm somewhat forgetful.

Anyone else here done an IQ test? @StrangerDanger @Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @Preston @RabidRosaries @Moggedbyevery1 @Chinacurry
Done 2, more than 10 years ago, got 138 and 142 on them.

110 to 120 is ideal iq

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16346
average for brahmins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19948 and 1 other person
Abraham Lincoln existed before IQ tests even existed.

Now I know IQ tests are useless
Yh maybe i just looked up celebrity IQs online and it said thay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Done 2, more than 10 years ago, got 138 and 142 on them.

110 to 120 is ideal iq
Why? Does IQ correlate with inhib or social relatability or smth? I dont struggle with either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16346
IQ scores are self-esteem copes for autistics.

Nothing of value happens at Mensa conventions, it's full of spergs that circle jerk each other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Broski, ItsOver.com and 11 others
Why? Does IQ correlate with inhib or social relatability or smth? I dont struggle with either
It does, but also if your 115 u r still relatable to normies, who are 90% of people in a corporate environment, if ur too much higher u and them can't relate to each other.

Nothing of value happens at Mensa conventions, it's full of spergs that circle jerk each other.
So many people here claim IQs between 120-140 here. Something is a miss.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Acee and 6 others

Tbh I’ve always wondered what they do at Mensa conventions

Puzzles? Circlejerks? Discussion about nerd stuff like Star Wars?

I guess the real IQ test is whether you’re dumb enough to pay for one and take it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Broski, Danish_Retard and 7 others
shocking, being able to solve them puzzles doesn't grant the ability to solve real life problems too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 18840, Acee and 2 others
WIN 20220509 04 55 55 Pro

Very Nice...!

It is a cope to help us "cope" with misery and poor social situations.

1 Para

1 Para1

1 Para2

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
shocking, being able to solve them puzzles doesn't grant the ability to solve real life problems too
It's weird. IQs that high are very rare and I see people claiming them all the time. I think they're full of shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
It's weird. IQs that high are very rare and I see people claiming them all the time. I think they're full of shit.
it's a selection bias. "higher iq" ppl tend to dwell on internet forums. just proving that those high iq specimen are in reality just a bunch of aspies who like to jerk off their iq score, like many narcies here do with their tinder matches or psl score. in reality, actually high iq people don't even take the test because they're too busy climbing the corporate ladder or publishing scientific papers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 18840 and 5 others
it's a selection bias. "higher iq" ppl tend to dwell on internet forums. just proving that those high iq specimen are in reality just a bunch of aspies who like to jerk off their iq score, like many narcies here do with their tinder matches or psl score. in reality, actually high iq people don't even take the test because they're too busy climbing the corporate ladder or publishing scientific papers
I still think they're lying tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
A genius is 145+. 128 is midwit tier.
Oh, I agree. I remembered that 130IQ was considered "genius" by Wikipedia or some shit though

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
yes. Also what do those forum screenshots have to do with your point?
He's a weird TURBO autist that is trying to show off his "intelligence". I guess?

Oh, I agree. I remembered that 130IQ was considered "genius" by Wikipedia or some shit though
130 is like top 2%. I find it hard to believe that one in fifty people are geniuses.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 13787, Acee and 1 other person
130 is like top 2%. I find it hard to believe that one in fifty people are geniuses.
I was wrong anyway. I double checked and genius is considered at a much higher level. There are like different charts regarding what "intelligence level" someone is at depending on their IQ though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I was wrong anyway. I double checked and genius is considered at a much higher level. There are like different charts regarding what "intelligence level" someone is at depending on their IQ
wikipedia is bullshit anyways.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840, Acee and 1 other person

Its pretty cool to know tho bro

Im a massive fan of irl stats like that

I got 134, go cope now

How do rat finks like you get to live in UK?,
Is the government so lenient that it would allow any chimpmaxxed villager with no education whatsoever to enter their country?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
I got 134, go cope now

How do rat finks like you get to live in UK?,
Is the government so lenient that it would allow any chimpmaxxed villager with no education whatsoever to enter their country?
Dm me proof of ur score, ill dm proof of mine

I was born in the UK btw. Also has anyone ever told u that u look like Harry melling

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220604-060932_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220604-060932_Chrome.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 0
Yh maybe i just looked up celebrity IQs online and it said thay
this proves IQ isn't everything to intelligence. You may be high IQ, but why would you believe an estimation :ROFLMAO: Another source says 148, the estimations aren't accurate. tbh he probably had a higher IQ than 128, although who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Damn bro I got 560

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Danish_Retard, Acee and 1 other person
this proves IQ isn't everything to intelligence. You may be high IQ, but why would you believe an estimation :ROFLMAO: Another source says 148, the estimations aren't accurate. tbh he probably had a higher IQ than 128, although who knows.
Yeah I found out the site was bs later when I scrolled down to see all the democrat presidents with sub 100 iqs lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 1901
Dm me proof of ur score, ill dm proof of mine

I was born in the UK btw. Also has anyone ever told u that u look like Harry melling
I don't look like Harry Melling you severed occipital lobe chimp.

I did the IQ test around 5 years ago, I don't know if I'll find the same test.

We the real mensa nigga, and i'm the smartest of them all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
I don't look like Harry Melling you severed occipital lobe chimp.

I did the IQ test around 5 years ago, I don't know if I'll find the same test.
you look much closer to harry melling than brandon routh, tom cruise or zac efron

you look much closer to harry melling than brandon routh, tom cruise or zac efron
Keep fooling yourself. It's the same you fooled yourself by thinking you mog the entire forum and are Arab passing gigachad!

Intentionally searching up a low interpupillary distance guy and comparing him to me will not make him look like me.

Keep fooling yourself. It's the same you fooled yourself by thinking you mog the entire forum and are Arab passing gigachad!

Intentionally searching up a low interpupillary distance guy and comparing him to me will not make him look like me.
2920448_1654321689508.png

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 15827
Online or irl?

I got 110 in the online test

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Im sorry but its over for you non-thug 100+ IQ ethnics according to Holy Pakicel pill

Mine is 100 and I`m proud. Good enough to LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Took it and got this score:cool::cool:
Am I hi q or nah :sneaky:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 13787
No one in this thread is smart unless they can solve this sequence