Just do a trade (YOUNGCELS GTFIH)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
If you start a trade or 2 year associates degree after highschool you can afford surgery wayyyyy earlier.

For example, if you become a lineman in the US, you will be paid to train and all overtime will net you DOUBLE pay. This is the actual highest paying trade because these guys make 200k just doing some overtime. Being a journeyman lineman will give you 400k with overtime in Cali, see how this stuff stacks up?

Idk if you'll get paid during electrician/plumber training, but it's a solid option esp since you can own a business down the road.

If you're not into trades, there's technician degrees in various fields, nursing, etc.

Note that the travel versions of these jobs make insane money. For example, contracts for travel nurses easily reach 5k/week and sometimes 10k/week.

These careers can afford you multiple surgeries in your mid-twenties (maybe even low twenties)

There is one big caveat to this tho:
-Hard to switch jobs later down the line or lateral

Good luck leaving nursing to do another career that pays as much as nursing lol

Electricians and plumbers can hop into other industries w/ experience but you'll be limited afaik

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rgbbird, Mouthbreath, futuregigamogger and 9 others
turns out youngcels don't care abt their future jfl dead thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, ItsOver999 and 5.5psl
Ppl don't appreciate decent threads anymore

breaking bad GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Suimaxxer, futuregigamogger and 3 others
Interesting

nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I just arranged money for my roids from my friends and got it from my gym coach and the creatine and protein cost is taken care by parents
Ascending is easy if you want it bad enough tbh
And I have also started online to make some bucks and it has worked out

• +1
Reactions: TheVictor, Schรถnling and Oxygen
Wow trades????What is that bro I've never heard of!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16357, MentalistKebab and 2 others
I'm a 17yo youngcel and I opted out ofUni this year because I'm a subhuman. Don't know if it was a good or bad idea. I thought about getting a STEM degree but I wasn't good enough to get into a Top Uni and I'm just too short + ugly + non-NT for Uni life tbh. Maybe I'll come back when I'm not so sub, or maybe I'll find another way to careermaxx

I just need some basement job where I can get time off for surgery and live on my own for some years. The funds aren't the problem tho. I just need a place to live and not be homeless. Living with parents isn't a option tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Oxygen
Two downsides:
1) A lot of trades are boring af i.e. not mentally stimulating.
2) It can take a significant toll on your body.

Otherwise yes, trades often mog white collar jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, BucketCrab and 1 other person
@Oxygen check pm

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
good option for low IQs, never thought of it

I done a trade for a while. Very tiring and often work longer than you would think. Iโ€™d easily work 10 hours a day. Wake up a hour and rest a hour after work thatโ€™s 12 hours. Thatโ€™s 4 hours left in the day

Itโ€™s also very hard if you live in a hot climate and overall just boring work

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oxygen and thereallegend
Doing physical labor full time is a recipe for injury and burnout.

very tiring jobs good for gym cells

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
If you start a trade or 2 year associates degree after highschool you can afford surgery wayyyyy earlier.

For example, if you become a lineman in the US, you will be paid to train and all overtime will net you DOUBLE pay. This is the actual highest paying trade because these guys make 200k just doing some overtime. Being a journeyman lineman will give you 400k with overtime in Cali, see how this stuff stacks up?

Idk if you'll get paid during electrician/plumber training, but it's a solid option esp since you can own a business down the road.

If you're not into trades, there's technician degrees in various fields, nursing, etc.

Note that the travel versions of these jobs make insane money. For example, contracts for travel nurses easily reach 5k/week and sometimes 10k/week.

These careers can afford you multiple surgeries in your mid-twenties (maybe even low twenties)

There is one big caveat to this tho:
-Hard to switch jobs later down the line or lateral

Good luck leaving nursing to do another career that pays as much as nursing lol

Electricians and plumbers can hop into other industries w/ experience but you'll be limited afaik
I would do this honestly but I want to go to uni. Any thoughts on this?

I agree, but my parents told me to study hard and I will earn more when I'm old and wrinkly. If you're learning a trade early then you can make money while you're still young. Especially in my country (Switzerland) you're way better off learning a trade at 15/16. Then make good money by the time you're 19. Compared to going the academic route where you will start working at the age of 24.

I agree, but my parents told me to study hard and I will earn more when I'm old and wrinkly. If you're learning a trade early then you can make money while you're still young. Especially in my country (Switzerland) you're way better off learning a trade at 15/16. Then make good money by the time you're 19. Compared to going the academic route where you will start working at the age of 24.
Can't looksmax nearly as well when ur old

I just arranged money for my roids from my friends and got it from my gym coach and the creatine and protein cost is taken care by parents
Ascending is easy if you want it bad enough tbh
And I have also started online to make some bucks and it has worked out
How do you make bucks online