Just done a hinge experiment - NT pics with lower PSL vs aspie tryhard pics where I was higher PSL (due to morphing)

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Narcy tryhard chad pics got 15% first messages and 30% matches

NT relaxed non-tryhard chadlite/HTN got 20% first messages and 40% match rate

legit over for non-NTs

take the NT-pics pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, thereallegend and 9 others
Bro ur just a delusional Frankenstein monster who has to get 2000 surgeries to look human u don’t have natural genes like me or Ramirez who just have to leanmax.. call it a day call it a game
B0778F95 AB5F 45C9 8A04 FD7EC03E0B09

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, gamma, Gargantuan and 4 others
Bro ur just a delusional Frankenstein monster who has to get 2000 surgeries to look human u don’t have natural genes like me or Ramirez who just have to leanmax.. call it a day call it a game
View attachment 2015905
Im already above average im jsut one or two little tweaks away from being 90th percenitle irl imo- whihc is where dating starts to get really good

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, thereallegend, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Im already above average im jsut one or two little tweaks away from being 90th percenitle irl imo- whihc is where dating starts to get really good
Cut off ur nose

View attachment 2015905
bro your a curry subhuman lanklet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 22126, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Narcy tryhard chad pics got 15% first messages and 30% matches

NT relaxed non-tryhard chadlite/HTN got 20% first messages and 40% match rate

legit over for non-NTs

take the NT-pics pill
I proved this already

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
7983784B D1F1 490B 8E7B E3EB21779D1D
5BA2F301 2253 45AB B622 DE8E605B0B81
D1E26A8E AB1D 4402 82FD 48273849A9D0

Only got 11 likes in 24 hours with these pics jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, zharupodrugu and 2 others
bro how many experiments do you do
maybe if you run your real account you finally find a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, gamma, thereallegend and 1 other person
It's only taken a decade of PSL existing for someone to actually take action and do an experiment that provided concrete proof of this

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and thereallegend
There's a disconnect between modeling/fashion and what women actually find attractive

High psl= high autism irl= low appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
There's a disconnect between modeling/fashion and what women actually find attractive
the first set of morphs were objectively more attractive but they were tryhard looking , 3/4 profile, zoomed in, 1 narcy morphed gym pic.

My psl was objecitveyl lower in the second run but th epics were met at bars, me on holiday, a shifrtless pic outside that looked NT were my body didnt even look good cos no pump angle lighting etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
it’s all about showing godtier genetics without it looking like ur trying

the first set of morphs were objectively more attractive but they were tryhard looking , 3/4 profile, zoomed in, 1 narcy morphed gym pic.

My psl was objecitveyl lower in the second run but th epics were met at bars, me on holiday, a shifrtless pic outside that looked NT were my body didnt even look good cos no pump angle lighting etc
Modeling + fashion leans too hard into androgyny and looking "striking" (aka alien) at the expense of harmony and NT.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bro send me pics in Dm I’ll give you advice