Guide Just DON'T take a shower. The most underrated hairmaxxing advice for straighthaircels.

sibience

sibience

Gold
We all know the famous normie quote "just take a shower bro." Many of you guys think this is common sense and doesn't make a difference. But that can actually be a looksmin.

Not showering can actually increases your attractiveness, and I'm serious. Especially for an east asian like me, but still applies to anyone with straight hair.

Your hair oils are basically natural pomade or hair product. It makes your hair texture better and also makes hair thicker. Just like when girls use mascara to make lashes thicker, mascara is about the same as pomade.

Now you still do have to shower obviously but make sure you don't wash hair until you have too much oil that it weighs the hair down and makes hair have less volume and hair is all stuck.

I only shower when I wash my hair, I shower once a week (I'm east asian so I don't smell you will have to shower maybe 2 or 3 a week)

After you shower, put hair products obviously. It is hard for me to hold my east asian hair so I put a lot and not showering helps to keep the volume and texture and even make the texture better.

A

Ambrose

Zephir
Low IQ thread
The build up of dead skin cells and dirt makes you look grimey as fuck
If all you're concerned about is hair sebum that's what conditioner is for

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
Yes I say normies mean that showering is washing hair.

So when I say don't shower I mean don't wash hair.

That doesn't do anything different.... ?
Doesn’t remove oil as well as hot water.

sibience

sibience

Gold
Low IQ thread

conditioner would make hair texture much worse though....

You guys didn't read the thread, this is for straight haired guys not washing hair.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Platinum
We all know the famous normie quote "just take a shower bro." Many of you guys think this is common sense and doesn't make a difference. But that can actually be a looksmin.

Not showering can actually increases your attractiveness, and I'm serious. Especially for an east asian like me, but still applies to anyone with straight hair.

Your hair oils are basically natural pomade or hair product. It makes your hair texture better and also makes hair thicker. Just like when girls use mascara to make lashes thicker, mascara is about the same as pomade.

Now you still do have to shower obviously but make sure you don't wash hair until you have too much oil that it weighs the hair down and makes hair have less volume and hair is all stuck.

I only shower when I wash my hair, I shower once a week (I'm east asian so I don't smell you will have to shower maybe 2 or 3 a week)

After you shower, put hair products obviously. It is hard for me to hold my east asian hair so I put a lot and not showering helps to keep the volume and texture and even make the texture better.
Just use cold water you at least need to wash your arm pits and groin area 3 times a week 5-6 times if your physically active

Its the heat that damages your skin so easy fix just take a cold or lukewarm shower and use less shampoo. You sweat a lot especially if you wear thick clothes. All the sweat and dirt collects from your clothes and festers.

Eventually you would grow mold on your skin.

Last edited:
sibience

sibience

Gold
Just use cold water you at least need to wash your arm pits and groin area 3 times a week 5-6 times if your physically active

Its the heat that damages your skin so easy fix just take a cold or lukewarm shower and use less shampoo. You sweat a lot especially if you wear thick clothes. All the sweat and dirt collects from your clothes and festers.

Eventually you would grow mold on your skin.

I have gone months without showering before at least 5 months without shower. I smelled bad but it was managable.

I don't smell at all after even 2 weeks no shower. Maybe because I just stay in my room, also genetics.

Z

zap

Iron
Just rinse your hair with water 2-3 times a week. In nature your hair would only get wet when it rains.
Also it's not necessary but you can use some sort of oil like jojoba oil for amazing hair

Stopping@Nothing19

Stopping@Nothing19

global breeding programme
Low IQ thread
the oils from your skin nourish the skin itself and by not washing you're leaving the good bacteria to grow and multiply, my skin is better since i stopped showering

alriodai

alriodai

Vinnie Hacker supremacy
super high iq thread OP srs

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
Just smell like shit theory

sibience

sibience

Gold
Just smell like shit theory

Legit works, it is the ultimate blackpill. All that matters is looking good.

Guys would eat out a stacy even if she didn't shower for months and worked out everyday. The smelly body sweat halo is real.

Moggie

Moggie

Gold
What if your hair is thick but density is shit, I've been told my hair is fine and thick at the same time jfl and it isnt diffuse thinning so idk what.

sibience

sibience

Gold
What if your hair is thick but density is shit, I've been told my hair is fine and thick at the same time jfl and it isnt diffuse thinning so idk what.

Partially over for you, but in optimization you need to volumemax. Make sure your hair is not too short or it will look even less dense, is should be 10-18 cm and use products that add volume for example volumizing mousse

R

Rt-Rust1

CEO of Chad

Good look you don't smell. I'm trying to figure out how not to smell neither. I already stopped coffee, reduced drastically milk and eggs

Moggie

Moggie

Gold
Partially over for you, but in optimization you need to volumemax. Make sure your hair is not too short or it will look even less dense, is should be 10-18 cm and use products that add volume for example volumizing mousse
yeah right now I use a styling product called schwarzkopf texture styling texturising foam, I run it through my hair after showing on days I go out. Hair is just longer than Alain Delon length and honey brown / mousey brown colour.

Moggie

Moggie

Gold
Just checked and it has shit reviews lol maybe I need a different product, I only use it as if I put no product in the wind kills my hair.

R

Rt-Rust1

CEO of Chad
Just rinse your hair with water 2-3 times a week. In nature your hair would only get wet when it rains.
Also it's not necessary but you can use some sort of oil like jojoba oil for amazing hair
The problem I think is nowadays we have shitty diet that impact in our hair greasiness and smell.

Moggie

Moggie

Gold
Pics of my hair, I have no good pics of it styled I can take one when I go out to get my next cut soon.

Clean maxxed

Clean no product maxxed

GreasyMaxxed

Moggie

Moggie

Gold
Its shorter in this pic, I think the low density is more apparent.

Short hair

Moggie

Moggie

Gold
I usually style it like the greasy picture but the hairs do not look as all over the place and the product keeps the hair in place when it is windy. It can be hard to style it behind the ear so this is my sign that its too long and needs a cut.