just facetimed with crisick

I need surgeries more tbh. I can’t cope being so far yet so close to be proper chad
maybe idk. you look good

youd probably look insane with jaw angle implants but just a small amount

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Melo95 and Deleted member 18840
maybe idk. you look good

youd probably look insane with jaw angle implants but just a small amount
I will see if i need something like this once lean. I’m 20/100 bodyfat. I’m ready to take literal heroin just to kill appetite if needed.
Maybe im dumb to think of looks 24/7 when i can get laid easily and mog most guys hard but when i see moggers all it does is creating the will to be a adonis. Life is short, let’s have dreams. And i know i have the potential for it. Women are cope, we need a higher purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19157
I will see if i need something like this once lean. I’m 20/100 bodyfat. I’m ready to take literal heroin just to kill appetite if needed.
Maybe im dumb to think of looks 24/7 when i can get laid easily and mog most guys hard but when i see moggers all it does is creating the will to be a adonis. Life is short, let’s have dreams. And i know i have the potential for it. Women are cope, we need a higher purpose
LOOKS are divine son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
LOOKS are divine son
Life ends at most at 40. We have all the time to be normies, wagey, money max whatever past 40yo.
Let us have this prime
For us and do everything to ascend.
Imagine the dopamine of being an absolute mogger and making people feel pressure just by looking at you, both gender. Just like this guys eye area + eyebrows combo
Insane
Mogs nearly all male models in aesthetics.
25B50A7D 237B 4571 A774 B98D29AD0CD7

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member and Deleted member 19157
Life ends at most at 40. We have all the time to be normies, wagey, money max whatever past 40yo.
Let us have this prime
For us and do everything to ascend.
Imagine the dopamine of being an absolute mogger and making people feel pressure just by looking at you, both gender. Just like this guys eye area + eyebrows combo
Insane
Mogs nearly all male models in aesthetics.
View attachment 1749937
jfl at that random taliban nibba being that good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18840
jfl at that random taliban nibba being that good looking
Honestly i think the more high T the field/ your job whatever, the more proportion to be gl and aesthetic.
Most office job cels are incels. While most labor, construction workers in youth are decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Honestly i think the more high T the field/ your job whatever, the more proportion to be gl and aesthetic.
Most office job cels are incels. While most labor, construction workers in youth are decent looking.
ffuarkkk, just work construction job from teen years. i feel like i see a lot of high bodyfat mexicans as well tho:unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18840
retardation, i came in with the intention that we were gonna argue, but im not an awkward weird vicious freak like you. he was chill, so i was chill to him. this is two moggers discussing, not whatever flaming piss contest you want to have for no other reason than you being a subhuman who wants to beef with everybody over nothing :forcedsmile: weirdo. my "faggot face" gets cute stacylites to follow me once they see it,and tell me im attractive, hows your face doingon social media dwayne
All larp,and you was scared of crisick. You've been exposed.

ffuarkkk, just work construction job from teen years. i feel like i see a lot of high bodyfat mexicans as well tho:unsure:
As everywhere else, not everyone can be gl but they for sure are more robust than the average. It baffles me how much 80-90/100 of people are aesthetically recessed : short chin, short mandible, no ramus, narrow jaws, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
i knew he was a nice guy irl. it felt a little bit weird because i didnt know what to expect in the call, if we were gonna be like aggressive but honestly it was like talking to an old m8

View attachment 1749669

my opinion on crisick has changed. hes just a good looking frauder which is fine because all models fraud and tbh his lower thid is model tier. gg crisick. im kinda pussy didnt turn on my cam because im too rotmaxxed and hungover after going out and doing whippets all night two days ago:feelswhy:
Imo best looking user here

All larp,and you was scared of crisick. You've been exposed.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:saw my dms and claims its larp, pathetic as fuck coping delusion. i already came into the call saying i wasnt gonna show my face i wasnt the one trying to prove something you moron

Last edited:
You're a funny looking bastard
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: girls disagree, im actually good looking with good coloring plus harmony but i know you're 60 years old and u cant really see straight so ill forgive you.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: girls disagree, im actually good looking with good coloring plus harmony but i know you're 60 years old and u cant really see straight so ill forgive you.
I'm going to put you on the bulls level of delusion,we all know you're a kissless hugless virgin

I'm going to put you on the bulls level of delusion,we all know you're a kissless hugless virgin
you wish fgt. ur not gonna pull me out of shit :lul: everything you say is delusional and people already said that its an emotional coping response

you wish fgt. ur not gonna pull me out of shit :lul: everything you say is delusional and people already said that its an emotional coping response
Well vorman is a faggot, of course he'd fuck you

Boo hoo!! Boo hoo!!
didnt read bottom of the barrel genetic dead end perma abuse victim cuck. u legit got abused then cucked by a BBC by the only fatlandwhale youve ever had sex with meanwhile i fuck young hot blonde girls in a night of meeting them :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
didnt read bottom of the barrel genetic dead end perma abuse victim cuck. u legit got abused then cucked by a BBC by the only fatlandwhale youve ever had sex with meanwhile i fuck young hot blonde girls in a night of meeting them :forcedsmile:
Quit running your dick sucker you perma virgin , you was born to be a twink faggot and ride hairy bulls

try to have good roasts jar jar binks @DwayneWhite55

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Keep coping with that one bad pic that you edited lol that's your only ammo in your bb gun. I already exposed you for being a ugly little pussy. And you're a virgin now go spaz some more.
you "exposed me" :lul: e veryone said i was good looking

and that you are delusional

whic you are, delusional, and emotional, like a little girl. you spit disgusting fake toxic bullshit out of your mouth that you blatantly know isnt true :lul: youre a nasty ass fucking human ur personality matches ur crackhead 0 psl face. all of ur pics are ugly.thats not my only ammo its just the funniest one

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

whic you are, delusional, and emotional, like a little girl. you spit disgusting fake toxic bullshit out of your mouth that you blatantly know isnt true :lul: youre a nasty ass fucking human ur personality matches ur crackhead 0 psl face. all of ur pics are ugly.thats not my only ammo its just the funniest one
I spit truth nigga now cry about it,there's tons of people here that know how hideous and gay you are. They can't stop laughing at you.

Now for the love of God quit spazzing all over the place you toxic inkwell

@averagejoe did you jaw grow that big since age 17 naturally?
Jaw was always big, you just lose collagen and fat with age making you look more raw and chiselled

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16275
yeh thats what i expected. i didnt think his eye area was that good but the jawline i was pretty sure he had

@averagejoe PM me your snapchat

bruh I think he looks good but u've been fooled

that's literally cherrypicked in motion area to stand - backlighting. My cheeks look hollow in this shit too.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and Deleted member 19157
Maybe im dumb to think of looks 24/7 when i can get laid easily and mog most guys hard but when i see moggers all it does is creating the will to be a adonis.
bhai this is satan corrupting your thoughts. Let go of the narcissism, it’s haram

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18840
he has the same ish facial structure as my moms ex bf. my moms ex bf was super tall 6'3 and giant chin extremely angular hollow cheeks but with a super near underbite projected chin. (my moms bf actually jaw mogged him though, with less chin width) i feel crisick has a slight underbite too
Jfl mom bf

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

that's literally cherrypicked in motion area to stand - backlighting. My cheeks look hollow in this shit too.

ye. but honestly chris came off so chill towards me in the call that idon wanna nitpick/call him a frauder. he even admitted that it was the lighting. still looks good

Even a boneless incel like me has hollow cheeks in that lighting lol.

Tbh Crisick is super lucky lookism is dead

Was near 24/7 shitting and exposing on Crisick being done. He was being exposed for photoshopping or morphing literally every day jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and Deleted member 19157
He moggs me to Dinka tribe and back

ye. but honestly chris came off so chill towards me in the call that idon wanna nitpick/call him a frauder. he even admitted that it was the lighting. still looks good
I look better with natural daylight tho

Backlighting makes your zygos pop more but takes away the attention from the rest of your face/makes it look flat

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Melo95 and Deleted member 19157
I have @averagejoe on snap, he is legit

Also seems to be out all the time at social gatherings, parties ect while everyone here rots

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 11097

Also seems to be out all the time at social gatherings, parties ect while everyone here rots
Brother, don’t spoil the fun, otherwise users here can’t do mental gymnastics no more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevergymcelling

tru say what youd like but hes out on the field and doing what incels always wanted to, and some hate him for it