Just fapped

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,120
Reputation
29,703
I feel great
 
Screenshot 2020 05 23 12 17 53 789


ANOTHER THREAD WHICH I HAVE CAPTURED.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AbandonShip
Screenshot 2020 05 23 12 23 30 642


I can't hear you when I am thrusting another flag in this thread
 
I feel like shit after Fapping.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Go on Nofap shooting sperm lowers your T
 
slayer
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Doesnt say that fapping lowers t
If you abstain from fapping and your T goes up that means that fapping lowers your T are you Dumb nigga?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kittenslayer, japcel and AbandonShip
If you abstain from fapping and your T goes up that means that fapping lowers your T are you Dumb nigga?
That happens on the seventh day lol. Who the fuck is gonna wait seven days jfl
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
10
Views
54
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
hopefullychadlite
Replies
1
Views
22
no1softee
no1softee
146cmsubhuman
Replies
26
Views
70
scuderia
scuderia
Clqs
Replies
8
Views
58
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Mooks Laxx
Replies
11
Views
43
Junbae
Junbae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top