just filmed my most recent vlog

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
uploading it to my new youtube channel. Gonna post it here soon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and lemonnz
Post your youtube channel, I'll have a look

Post your youtube channel, I'll have a look
ill post the video and channel once it loads up, you can see everything from there. It's a brand new channel !

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, BigBiceps and Mizi44
ill post the video and channel once it loads up, you can see everything from there. It's a brand new channel !
Ok, what type of content do you do?

Ok, what type of content do you do?
movie reviews, game reviews, blackpill content, everything really. Outside vlogs is what I'm trying to start filming. Outside chit is the real blackpilling content that I don't see people doing properly. I just need good filming software.

movie reviews, game reviews, blackpill content, everything really. Outside vlogs is what I'm trying to start filming. Outside chit is the real blackpilling content that I don't see people doing properly. I just need good filming software.
Nice. You could go on a roadtrip and make content about that.

Nice. You could go on a roadtrip and make content about that.
yea i'm scared to do real blackpill content like i did before where i used to mask up n chit. This new channel is gonna be more pg n chit but still have some blackpill sprinkled n shut. But yah once i get a car ima do roadtrip content, blackpill irl outside content.

Ok do it

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Every redpill youtuber:

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing