Just finished dermarolling my scalp and put 10mls of 5% minox on [I AM GOING TO FUCKING DIE]

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
5 minutes in i layed down and felt my fucking heart race aggressively and fight to stay beating for solid 7 seconds

I barely held my fucking breath and time went into slow motion

Im about to go to sleep and I don't know if I will wake up.

Fuck my autism im so retarded

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, PYT, Pumanator and 4 others
how will hair density help you crack nigger and jew skulls?

if you grow dense hair, people wont be able to see the swastika tatted on your scalp

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18439

if you grow dense hair, people wont be able to see the swastika tatted on your scalp
The swastika's tatted on the back bro, not on the scalp. Gotta Oswald Mosley maxx

Also it will help me mog them while I crack their skulls

pointless unless we are in time of war, in time of peace we fuck. We need hair to fuck. Long luscious hair.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
5 minutes in i layed down and felt my fucking heart race aggressively and fight to stay beating for solid 7 seconds

It will burn not sure why you also derm roller i imagine to stimulate hair growth ? Try just minoxadil it's so much better

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
yes...my grandfather did the same shit....we found him in the morning with a burned charcoal scalp ...he must have peacefully passed away in his sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Pumanator, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person

why the fuck would you apply minoxadil after microneedling? If you do it's because you're low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and DwayneWhite55
Cause of death,- overdose of minoxidil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, irrumator praetor and Pumanator
It will burn not sure why you also derm roller i imagine to stimulate hair growth ? Try just minoxadil it's so much better
studies say otherwise

microneedling is more effective than minoxidil alone

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
I think some studies showed rolling helped the most out of the 2 but both give the biggest improvement.

why the fuck would you apply minoxadil after microneedling? If you do it's because you're low IQ
Someone on quora said so because its better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Unironically could've gotten a heart attack

yeah but not on the same day?? Wait 24 hours.
"The most effective way to use minoxidil with a derma roller is to first roll the scalp with the derma roller, then apply minoxidil to the rolled area (although if you prefer you can apply minoxidil first, then use your derma roller to roll it in)." - a curry from quora

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503_124442.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503_124442.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
yeah but not on the same day?? Wait 24 hours.
I think its not bad if minox enters your system but its bad if ru58841 does or other anti androgens that shouldn't go systemic, so I wait like 24h before applying RU

Most that can happen with minox is heart problems but Im pretty sure you won't die immediately

I think its not bad if minox enters your system but its bad if ru58841 does or other anti androgens that shouldn't go systemic, so I wait like 24h before applying RU

Most that can happen with minox is heart problems but Im pretty sure you won't die immediately
yeah but I think you'd rather not have the heart problems, don't ya think?
Either way wait 24 hours before applying any topical

yeah but I think you'd rather not have the heart problems, don't ya think?
Either way wait 24 hours before applying any topical
Yea but lets say you apply 1ml of minox across your scalp and then you dermaroll

The sides won't be too much because its just 1ml instead of like 3-4mls that I applied realistically speaking, and the absorption is like 4x the normal amount so it should be definitely worth it? I'll test that next week, see if I get the same problem

Better to avoid increasing nitric oxide.

https://www.functionalps.com/blog/2014/02/15/ray-peat-phd-on-nitric-oxide/

“Nitric oxide is increasingly seen as an important factor in nerve degeneration (Doherty, 2011). Nitric oxide activates processes (Obukuro, et al., 2013) that can lead to cell death. Inhibition on the production of nitric oxide protects again various kinds of dementia (Sharma & Sharma, 2013, Sharma & Singh, 2013). Brain trauma cases large increase in nitric oxide formation, and blocking its synthesis improves recovery (Huttenmann, et al., 2008); Gahn, et al., 2006).

Use iodine instead after dermarolling - shown to increase wound healing.

Better to avoid increasing nitric oxide.

https://www.functionalps.com/blog/2014/02/15/ray-peat-phd-on-nitric-oxide/

“Nitric oxide is increasingly seen as an important factor in nerve degeneration (Doherty, 2011). Nitric oxide activates processes (Obukuro, et al., 2013) that can lead to cell death. Inhibition on the production of nitric oxide protects again various kinds of dementia (Sharma & Sharma, 2013, Sharma & Singh, 2013). Brain trauma cases large increase in nitric oxide formation, and blocking its synthesis improves recovery (Huttenmann, et al., 2008); Gahn, et al., 2006).

Use iodine instead after dermarolling - shown to increase wound healing.

So minox increases nitric oxide in the system?

You understand minoxidil is half PG (propyl glycol) and alcohol right?

So you made open punctures in your scalp and poured an anti hypertensive + skin irritants on your scalp.

Amazing

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and PYT
You understand minoxidil is half PG (propyl glycol) and alcohol right?

So you made open punctures in your scalp and poured an anti hypertensive + skin irritants on your scalp.

Amazing
Translate this to normal language

Yes along with many other things that are bad
But isn't the main attraction to dermarolling the fact it increases absorption of anti hairloss products

But isn't the main attraction to dermarolling the fact it increases absorption of anti hairloss products
Yes but isnt just limited to that. dermarolling also changes collagen and increases growth factors.

Yes but isnt just limited to that. dermarolling also changes collagen and increases growth factors.
So only fin and dut users can count on the increased absorption

you have to wait a bit nigger :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back