Just found an old video of myself and now I want to kms

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
This is why I should delete tiktok

Back in 2021 exactly on this day, I went out with my girlfriend and her sisters, when they all left I was waiting for my mum to pick me up so I decided to take a snap of myself right before my phone died, it was such a laggy video but the best video i’ve gotten of myself in motion, I looked so good, my skin, my hair, I was so fucking lean because I didn’t eat like total shit and treated by body properly by eating good foods high in fibre and low in carb

Fast forward to today, IDK why i fucking compared myself now to back then because now I want to throw myself into abyss, now i’m bloated because of all the processed food I eat and sugary drinks I consume, shit skin because I cba to stick to a routine, no hair because I buzzed it off (It was a double edged sword tbf), and lost all my muscle because I stopped going gym

Only good thing to come out of this is a random boost in motivation to fix my diet up and start consuming proper foods and exercising again

The most important thing before even thinking of surgeries or whatever is to take care of your body and prioritise your health, I learnt it the hard way today

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420 and Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL, Allornothing and 1 other person
I promise I’m not lying
I promise he's not an Irish manlet with acne and diabetes that can't bench two plates after 3 years of rigorous work.

I promise he's not an Irish manlet with acne and diabetes that can't bench two plates after 3 years of rigorous work.
What’s this even mean nigga don’t involve me in your looksmax drama

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Manletmachine and the BULL
What’s this even mean nigga don’t involve me in your looksmax drama
His teeth are fucked up too. He works as a dishwasher :lul:

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Did he fuck your sister or something?

Why do you hate him so much
Back in 2021 exactly on this day, I went out with my girlfriend and her sisters, when they all left I was waiting for my mum to pick me up so I decided to take a snap of myself right before my phone died, it was such a laggy video but the best video i’ve gotten of myself in motion, I looked so good, my skin, my hair, I was so fucking lean because I didn’t eat like total shit and treated by body properly by eating good foods high in fibre and low in carb

2021, old video, 2 years isnt alot tbh

2021, old video, 2 years isnt alot tbh
Felt like 5 years ago tbh

It’s nice knowing I could probably go back to looking like I used to tho

This is why I should delete tiktok

Fast forward to today, IDK why i fucking compared myself now to back then because now I want to throw myself into abyss, now i’m bloated because of all the processed food I eat and sugary drinks I consume, shit skin because I cba to stick to a routine, no hair because I buzzed it off (It was a double edged sword tbf), and lost all my muscle because I stopped going gym

Only good thing to come out of this is a random boost in motivation to fix my diet up and start consuming proper foods and exercising again

The most important thing before even thinking of surgeries or whatever is to take care of your body and prioritise your health, I learnt it the hard way today
show the video or never happened