just found out i have a 2000 word essay due in two weeks

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
also have a 1000 word essay to hand in that week holy fuck cant believe im just now finding this shit out. and the guidance is so fucking unclear i have no idea how im gonna do this fucking bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, chaddyboi66, Ricky212 and 4 others
thats like nothing tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: drimprovement, Akhi, JawMogger and 7 others
It's not a lot tbh
Use chatgpt when in doubt

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Tell the teacher that @anthony111553 ate your homework

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lemonnz and yeeyeeslayer
also have a 1000 word essay to hand in that week holy fuck cant believe im just now finding this shit out. and the guidance is so fucking unclear i have no idea how im gonna do this fucking bs
nigga if i had an 1000 word essay due in 1 week i wouldn't even be thinking about that shit yet let alone 2 weeks lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: drimprovement, Akhi, incel194012940 and 2 others
Thats not even alot that kind of pages you would write in middle school not in uni

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi, Manletmachine, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
nigga if i had an 1000 word essay due in 1 week i wouldn't even be thinking about that shit yet let alone 2 weeks lmfao
I would do that shit the evening beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and yeeyeeslayer
time to get busy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Danish_Retard
I would do that shit the evening beforehand
literally lmfao, not even bro the morning of, and this high inhib pussy is stressing about something due in two weeks :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, User28823, albe.ORG and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
literally lmfao, not even bro the morning of, and this high inhib pussy is stressing about something due in two weeks :lul:
I would tell the professor i forgot it and bring it next time

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • WTF
Reactions: albe.ORG
thats so fucking easy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine
When i was in school and my math teacher told me to write 100 times "I'm sorry" before leaving to home i always wrote it like 20 times and then put "...."

He was a good man so he always allowed me to go.

thats so fucking easy
the 1000 word one is straightforward yes, the 2000 word one... i cant even imagine being able to write more than 500 words for it

Thats not even alot that kind of pages you would write in middle school not in uni
Honestly fuck you cause that's just no true u fuvking retard

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
It's not a lot tbh
Use chatgpt when in doubt
Just get flagged for plagiarism and send yourself to the council to have your future at the university judged theory

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Just get flagged for plagiarism and send yourself to the council to have your future at the university judged theory
I reword it

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
No idea how I’m gonna do this holy fuck. Don’t even know where to start. Jesus fucking Christ this is some bullshit it doesn’t even make sense to make us do this assignment so early, it should be done after another one. Jesus fucking Christ

KILL YOURSELF FACTORY WORKING SCUM @Danish_Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’m sorry but doing 2000 fucking words in a single morning isn’t possible

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and Danish_Retard
I’m finished. No way I can pull this off.

No idea how I’m gonna do this holy fuck. Don’t even know where to start. Jesus fucking Christ this is some bullshit it doesn’t even make sense to make us do this assignment so early, it should be done after another one. Jesus fucking Christ
@Beastimmung you were right about him being a lolcow JFL

No you wouldn’t faggot. Literally impossible
Lets say you write 10 words a minute (which is a low estimate) it would take a bit over 3 hours.

Doable in one evening

• Hmm...
Lets say you write 10 words a minute (which is a low estimate) it would take a bit over 3 hours.

Doable in one evening
R u retarded? You have to do a shit load of research and plan out what you’re gonna say before you can even start typing

I just wanna go and get fucked up right now can’t cope with this

R u retarded? You have to do a shit load of research and plan out what you’re gonna say before you can even start typing
Nah I never planned anything out I just started writing and made shit up and researched as I got along

That’s normal nigga

2 weeks you r fine buddy write 3k words tell chat gpt to edit it then get rid of the most retarded parts til you have 2k essay throw some research in there or whatever

2 weeks you r fine buddy write 3k words tell chat gpt to edit it then get rid of the most retarded parts til you have 2k essay throw some research in there or whatever
That’s normal nigga
You guys don’t get it. It’s hard to explain, but the 2k essay is just so fucking vague. No way I’m gonna be able to reach that word count with the current info I have

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is called the Wanyama Paradox. It's very common to experience it.

I recommend you start now.

This is called the Wanyama Paradox. It's very common to experience it.

I recommend you start now.
I can’t start the 2k word one. Literally no clue how it’s supposed to be structured etc

I got my 8k dissertation due in 2 months

I'll probably start the writing in a month and finish with the data before then

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
I got my 8k dissertation due in 2 months

I'll probably start the writing in a month and finish with the data before then
that’s plenty of time though. And you know what you’re writing about. I don’t cause the fucking assignment outline and mark scheme are painfully vague

You guys don’t get it. It’s hard to explain, but the 2k essay is just so fucking vague. No way I’m gonna be able to reach that word count with the current info I have
Use chat gpt and paraphrase

that’s plenty of time though. And you know what you’re writing about. I don’t cause the fucking assignment outline and mark scheme are painfully vague
Yeah but u can always waffle. I have other assignments too

Also I fucked up by doing a meta analysis for my project, which is basically a lot more work and complicated than a normal research project

• +1
If it’s vague ask other people in the class what they are doing so you get a general idea or ask the teacher for an example essay maybe (depending on the teacher)

If it’s vague ask other people in the class what they are doing so you get a general idea or ask the teacher for an example essay maybe (depending on the teacher)
my classmates are extremely low iq. like i thought i was low iq but some of these mfs are on a whole other level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
the 1000 word one is straightforward yes, the 2000 word one... i cant even imagine being able to write more than 500 words for it
whats the topic, use chatgpt for inspiration about what to write but do it in your own words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Users who are viewing this thread

Back