just found out I have severe sleep apnea and it probably made me a manlet

Lethbridge

Lethbridge

Gold
I suspected I might have, I snore a ton and always wake up feeling tired as shit and dry mouthed. I decided to get it checked after looking a bit online and the doctor told me they've never seen somebody so young have sleep apnea so bad :lul::lul::lul: (I'm not fat by the way and I don't look ugly, its honestly a miracle I even found out about this). I now strongly suspect that because of this my sleep has been shit since high school, which has fucked up my hormone production and stunted my development. I'm 5'7, shorter than my dad, and have a high pitched voice and very few dimorphic features. (before you ask, my dick is above average. god bless my poor impoverished pituitary gland for somehow saving my manhood).

Doc told me I need to get UPP surgery where they just cut out my flesh to fix both my nose and throat passages. I'm gonna try and monitor my sleep at home and softmax before doing surgery since I hear it regresses afterwards a lot of the time, but I'll probably do it if I have to.

On the bright side though, I'm hoping that since my hormone production was fucked, my growth plates might be more open than normal. I got a xray for my wrist and that shit is closed completely, but I think my clavicles and spine still have room to grow? If anybody could weigh in or link some radiology directories for me to compare to that'd be very helpful.

Current plan is to get my hands on aromasin ASAP to buy some time, then get on HGH injections once I can.

IMG-8514.png
IMG-8515.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, pneumocystosis, PSLdog and 1 other person
Picsart 23 07 15 15 31 11 069

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, humanoidsub7 and PSLdog
@Splinter901 @pessimistic @9Romance height sages gtfih

Blackpill I have moderate sleep apnea and low muscle tone shit turned me into a retard

My hand x ray mogs

1751720 IMG 20200506 175504

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Blackpill I have moderate sleep apnea and low muscle tone shit turned me into a retard
fr, high chance that this shit made me more stupid, low focus and weak. My gf legit wanted me to get checked for ADHD

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 18879
I suspected I might have, I snore a ton and always wake up feeling tired as shit and dry mouthed. I decided to get it checked after looking a bit online and the doctor told me they've never seen somebody so young have sleep apnea so bad :lul::lul::lul: (I'm not fat by the way and I don't look ugly, its honestly a miracle I even found out about this). I now strongly suspect that because of this my sleep has been shit since high school, which has fucked up my hormone production and stunted my development. I'm 5'7, shorter than my dad, and have a high pitched voice and very few dimorphic features. (before you ask, my dick is above average. god bless my poor impoverished pituitary gland for somehow saving my manhood).

Doc told me I need to get UPP surgery where they just cut out my flesh to fix both my nose and throat passages. I'm gonna try and monitor my sleep at home and softmax before doing surgery since I hear it regresses afterwards a lot of the time, but I'll probably do it if I have to.

On the bright side though, I'm hoping that since my hormone production was fucked, my growth plates might be more open than normal. I got a xray for my wrist and that shit is closed completely, but I think my clavicles and spine still have room to grow? If anybody could weigh in or link some radiology directories for me to compare to that'd be very helpful.

Current plan is to get my hands on aromasin ASAP to buy some time, then get on HGH injections once I can.

IMG-8514.png
IMG-8515.png
nah its not over, wrist growth plates close earlier than leg growth plates. You might still have a couple years to grow.

1. Get your apnea treated
doesnt matter what you do. If you have to buttchug melatonin then do it. Sleep is essential af for growth

2. Increase HGH
work out, take igf-1 capsule, mk677,etc

3. Take AIs

You already know this

4. Get proper nutrition and Vitamin D
I recommend a multivitamin combined with healthy diet

sorry i cant go in depth bcuz im going to church cuz my cucked family is making me

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, humanoidsub7 and becomingnearperfect
Over for Blud 😭 😭 :ROFLMAO:

IMG-8514.png
IMG-8515.png
Get LL

What AHI did you get?

Why do you think it is possible to get HGH prescribed with your situation?

nah its not over, wrist growth plates close earlier than leg growth plates. You might still have a couple years to grow.

1. Get your apnea treated
doesnt matter what you do. If you have to buttchug melatonin then do it. Sleep is essential af for growth

2. Increase HGH
work out, take igf-1 capsule, mk677,etc

3. Take AIs
You already know this

4. Get proper nutrition and Vitamin D
I recommend a multivitamin combined with healthy diet

sorry i cant go in depth bcuz im going to church cuz my cucked family is making me
ye I know its not doomed, if you read the post I have a plan and I'm decently optimistic. Even if it doesn't pan out I'd be happy I tried whatever I could.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
What AHI did you get?
Chinese docs didn't do a sleep study, they just stuck a camera up my nose and throat and said I have very fucked up air passages. I believe them. I will be doing at home tests with a blood oxygen monitor to see though.

Do you think it also stuntend your facial development?

Mine was from malnutrition but yeah sleep apnea can alter HGH levels

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Lethbridge
Do you think it also stuntend your facial development?
logically it should, but tbh I quite like my face (high chance this is my narcissistic copium talking). I think it mainly just made me look androgynous and younger (but tired). I believe I have a recessed maxilla, maybe from braces, but i'm also asian so it's quite common.

I am 18 yo 5'7, my dad is 6'3 and my mom is same height
that's tough man do u think u still have a chance to grow? did you hit puberty early or late?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
that's tough man do u think u still have a chance to grow? did you hit puberty early or late?
Honestly, I started wacking at 10 (precious puberty). There is also evidence that early bloomers have their growth stunted. Because being exposed to early testosterone will get converted into estrogen therefore closing plates early.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge

IMG-8514.png
IMG-8515.png

Sleep apnea shouldn't make you short height is linked with IGF and hgh feautres.

Penis size is linked to dht exposure in the womb.

Saggital forward growth is linked to higher dht content in the womb, facial morphology of ones parents, diet really it's all linked to hormone levels

Hop on aromasin/HGH asap.

• +1

Sleep apnea shouldn't make you short height is linked with IGF and hgh feautres.
mate... when do you think hgh and igf is produced by your body? deep sleep

Penis size is linked to dht exposure in the womb.

Saggital forward growth is linked to higher dht content in the womb, facial morphology of ones parents, diet really it's all linked to hormone levels
you think babies are born with full sized dicks and skulls? your body needs time to build these things too, most likely during deep sleep.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Its just genetics

Honestly, I started wacking at 10 (precious puberty). There is also evidence that early bloomers have their growth stunted. Because being exposed to early testosterone will get converted into estrogen therefore closing plates early.
damn man coomers keep losing 😢

mate... when do you think hgh and igf is produced by your body? deep sleep

you think babies are born with full sized dicks and skulls? your body needs time to build these things too, most likely during deep sleep.

Actually your right mistake on my part from what I've heard even in adult hood though relaxin works but it's ridiculously expensive I'm sorry nature gave you a fucked hand

God bless you, where is this from? Going to show this to my family and doc
Some Coceancig video, don't remember which one anymore.

• +1
Yeah but genetics control your hormones which decide your final penis length during puberty
What does that have to do with height first of all

Actually your right mistake on my part from what I've heard even in adult hood though relaxin works but it's ridiculously expensive I'm sorry nature gave you a fucked hand
Nah don’t sweat it bro I’m pretty happy all things considered, I’m glad I caught it relatively early actually. Would have been fucking terrible if I only figured this out in my late 20s. Besides, from what I’ve been seeing online I think I legit have chance to grow (not copium).

fuck no I already have long legs relative to torso, and I refuse to weaken my legs that's retarded.
I'm on the same situation and honestly being in a wheelchair for a few months wouldn't matter

Nothing in that study indicates 19-22 yo grew only kids with Hgh deficiency did. You read that study entirely wrong lol. They only injected those people to see what healthy plasma levels would be in healthy patients
Yeah I realized a couple weeks after I read it completely wrong 😬😬

Haven’t started, planning to get on Chinese hgh once I’m back in NA. I’ve been on asin since around late July though.

wtf does UPP stand for