just found out I have testicular cancer and both my balls will be removed in an operation tomorrow morning

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
i have operation tomorrow and my urologist is saying that they will remove both of my balls is it necessary to remove both balls what will happen if they remove both balls help me my life has been fucked

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Daniel Plainview, ballskin and 28 others
Man and i thought this morning my life sucks because my nose is overprojected. Sorry to hear that brother

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Daniel Plainview, ballskin and 26 others
Lol dis nigga getting neutered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., ropemax, Growth Plate and 7 others
Tales from Chandinagar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, .🇹🇩., ropemax and 8 others
Have you had the vaccine?

Also,

No balls for your face :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Hueless, subhuman incel and 6 others
Man and i thought this morning my life sucks because my nose is overprojected. Sorry to hear that brother
u think they will take both balls out or just one they said they are not sure yet but anything can happen in the operation do u think i can have kids with one ball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, ropemax, Growth Plate and 6 others
Are you retarded? This is great news. Now you can eat however you want and sleep 4 hours and still have 1000 ng/dl pharma roids for life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, .🇹🇩., ItsOverCel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ropemax, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
Have you had the vaccine?
i had 3 vaccines including booster do u think thats the reason why i had this should i talk to my urologist about this can it be reversed do u tink

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Bakin donuts 🍩, ropemax and 12 others
i have operation tomorrow and my urologist is saying that they will remove both of my balls is it necessary to remove both balls what will happen if they remove both balls help me my life has been fucked
Who exactly are you?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
i had 3 vaccines including booster do u think thats the reason why i had this should i talk to my urologist about this can it be reversed do u tink
NO REFUNDS

:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

CA565C0A 89E2 4C7B 9DF6 566032349D05

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., KDA Player, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Bro idk man, bro explain how it went, how they found it, didnt you have sympthoms?
I had symptoms but the dumb urologist kept checking me for 3 weeks with his shitty scanner but he found nothing then he sent me to ultra scan and today morning i got result since then i have extreme headache

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
LARP

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., ropemax, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Bakin donuts 🍩, ALP and 2 others
OP why did you think posting that was a good idea

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 3828, ALP and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: reborn, Deleted member 3828 and ALP
OP why did you think posting that was a good idea
do u think i can have kids without balls is there any way any surgery which can take sperm out of my balls right now and freeze it or something are u aware of anything like that

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ALP
do u think i can have kids without balls is there any way any surgery which can take sperm out of my balls right now and freeze it or something are u aware of anything like that
Yes

dictioanry definition of sperm bank 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Growth Plate and subhuman incel
"I'm vaxxed"

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
why are you so calm when your getting your testicles removed. How did you have enough willpower too post a thread on this ? This is obviously larp if you show no proof and you are cointinituing to speak with others even when your nuts are going to be removed which is what makes you a man...

larp unless proof and video proof too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16474
why are you so calm when your getting your testicles removed. How did you have enough willpower too post a thread on this ? This is obviously larp if you show no proof and you are cointinituing to speak with others even when your nuts are going to be removed which is what makes you a man...

larp unless proof and video proof too
i am mentally sick subhuman

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
At least you wont go bald.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Why would it be fucked without balls

On the bright side you get TRT for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
The fuck bro:dafuckfeels:
If true, only one way to cope w this fate is becoming ogre bodybuilder w pharma roids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
I'm sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3828
Your gene pool just got nuked

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
bruh get your sperm preserved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 16371
u think they will take both balls out or just one they said they are not sure yet but anything can happen in the operation do u think i can have kids with one ball
No u will never have kids lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8608
Show PET scan or LARP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
freeze your sperm ASAP

Good alll ethnic men should be castrated

• WTF
Reactions: ALP
idk what about you OP
but I'd rather die with huge cancer balls than become an eunuch💪
Rotum GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and ALP
I don't know if you're serious but I know some dudes who had it, they will remove you only one ball and you will still be able to procreate, but your T levels will decline a lil bit

He's probably under the knife rn if it's not a larp. @Thompsonz do you think they will remove both balls or keep one hanging?

I don't know if you're serious but I know some dudes who had it, they will remove you only one ball and you will still be able to procreate, but your T levels will decline a lil bit
He's probably under the knife rn if it's not a larp. @Thompsonz do you think they will remove both balls or keep one hanging?
b-b-but Hitler!:feelswah:

Holy fuck

A friend of mine also had testicular cancer. He had one ball removed and had a kid afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
A friend of mine also had testicular cancer. He had one ball removed and had a kid afterwards.
I wish that was the case with me as well. but unfortunately the surgeon not only removed both my balls but my penis as well. ever since my life has become pointless.