just found out I have testicular cancer and both my balls will be removed in an operation tomorrow morning

I wish that was the case with me as well. but unfortunately the surgeon not only removed both my balls but my penis as well. ever since my life has become pointless.

Sorry to hear that man. This sucks very much. As far as women are concerned my advice is to stay as far away from them as you can. If you fall in love and then she rejects you because you have no dick it will be torture for you.

I guess I'd travel the world for a while, focus on work. There are other things than sex that one can enjoy and life is short anyway. If you look at the grand scale of things it doesn't all matter anyway. I am a 40 yo virgin and have come to terms with the fact that I will die a virgin. Life goes by so far anyway. Just travel the world and make the best out of it while you can.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Holy fuck

I have always told people here to stay away from the vaccination. It is medicine for old people. If you are young then why would you get old people's medicine? Only old people die from Covid. I mean we do not really know if this dude got cancer because of the vaccination but regardless of that don't get vaxxed if you are younger than 70 or you are a moron.

I have always told people here to stay away from the vaccination. It is medicine for old people. If you are young then why would you get old people's medicine? Only old people die from Covid. I mean we do not really know if this dude got cancer because of the vaccination but regardless of that don't get vaxxed if you are younger than 70 or you are a moron.
Yea ngl it was just an IQ test, being older than 70 may be worth the shot, but younger, wtf ?

But obviously it was just one step of modern slavery, to it was to be expected.

bump

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry