just found out I never got breastfed

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
def contributes to my boneless face.

honestly the saddest news I have ever received.

my mom also has 2 other children and she never breastfed em, all boneless and my brother is a raging redpillcel because of it,

sad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Orvka381, Eternal_ and 13 others
Wtf? How are u alive?

Are u photosynthesis-maxxed?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, northern mogger and Thefaqeeh
bros real actual mother is a machine at a baby formula factory in China JFL

half man half robot go find your mom nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALTF4, Latinolooksmaxxer, Jova and 3 others
Why tf do foids not breastfeed their kids anymore?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and NoReedemingFeature
i never got breastfed either

it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, Sny, arabcelxxx and 2 others
I wasn't breastfed either, what even are the benefits of being breastfed?

I'm 6'3 with a high ass iq, I never had asthma, or any of these infections. I am totally healthy except I have a bm of 29 but Im working on that right now I just started a diet.

Doesn't sound like a big deal.

I wasn't breastfed either, what even are the benefits of being breastfed?
I don't know specifics but really just think.. fake Chinese imported juice to feed baby or its natural food that has been used for roughly 500 thousand to 1 million years.
She cucked you so hard man I'm sorry
shit happens

my mom also has 2 other children and she never breastfed em, all boneless and my brother is a raging redpillcel because of it,

sad
i only got but for 3 months, fucking brutal

I'm 6'3 with a high ass iq, I never had asthma, or any of these infections. I am totally healthy except I have a bm of 29 but Im working on that right now I just started a diet.

Doesn't sound like a big deal.
never got breastfed?

I don't know specifics but really just think.. fake Chinese imported juice to feed baby or its natural food that has been used for roughly 500 thousand to 1 million years.
Higher risks of diabetes, worse cognitive development, height growing more slowly, some diseases/asthma I have none of this stuff so I'm good tbh.

No, milk formula
You guys are just making a big deal out of nothing, most women don't breastfeed and the only risks of not being breastfed are some temporary infections that you get as a baby that I had none.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
I don't know man. she said because people told her it'd be uncomfortable. really fucking sad
JFL at what zey do to pump little children full of goyslop and chemicals instead of giving them normal nutrition

JFL at what zey do to pump little children full of goyslop and chemicals instead of giving them normal nutrition
Drinking out of a bottle can also be a risk factor for malocclusions like overbites/underbites.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Drinking out of a bottle can also be a risk factor for malocclusions like overbites/underbites.
Still though I don't know why women don't breastfeed, you literally don't have to buy the baby drink and it's healthier. It kind of just shows that a lot of parents don't deserve to be parents.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist and NoReedemingFeature
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Braindeadautist, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
this is one of the most brutal pills

• So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381 and Braindeadautist

sad
contributes to your retardism + dnr

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Still though I don't know why women don't breastfeed, you literally don't have to buy the baby drink and it's healthier. It kind of just shows that a lot of parents don't deserve to be parents.
Because their tits are chad only

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and Azonin
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and NoReedemingFeature
A foid who doesn't care about their children should be sterilised and her pussy sewn shut.

• JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist

sad
my mom isn't very specific but she told me only for a little bit did she breastfeed me then i was on formula for the rest, idk why she stopped. would probably be less boneless too fuck :feelswhy:

my mom isn't very specific but she told me only for a little bit did she breastfeed me then i was on formula for the rest, idk why she stopped. would probably be less boneless too fuck :feelswhy:
tons of women other than ur mom did it too, atleast you don't have to be alone with the suffering :heart:

• +1
Reactions: DeadByThirty