Just found out my orthodox christian friend has been fucking a tranny

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
So apparently he met this faggot at the mall and they hit it off and started fucking each other, he called me and told me this last night. He always goes on about how

his religion is better than mine ( mine being Islam). my oh my how he has given into temptation and has resorted to sodomy, and hes a chad lte also.

edit: also they still meet up for sex JFL even till this day JFL

I think i should email his dad, who by the way is a violent ogre disiciplinarian :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Melo95, M.u.s.t.a.f.a and 20 others
İf İ was that desesperate and horny, I'd be like your friend fucking thick girl-looking tranny teenager, fucking like wild bunnies in the mall bathrooms :feelshehe::aheago: (no homo)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369, Salieri and 3 others
I think i should email his dad, who by the way is a violent ogre disiciplinarian :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Don't, his father will punish him and he will take revenge from you.

İf İ was that desesperate and horny, I'd be like your friend fucking thick girl-looking tranny teenager, fucking like wild bunnies in the mall bathrooms :feelshehe::aheago: (no homo)
hopefully you arent down that bad lmao :lul::lul::lul:

everyone tries it eventually

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, M.u.s.t.a.f.a, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Still less degenerate than islam

2934301 DYmK xhWAAEiuQi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pardocel, Biggdink, RAITEIII and 7 others
Where are you from?

I
So apparently he met this faggot at the mall and they hit it off and started fucking each other, he called me and told me this last night. He always goes on about how

his religion is better than mine ( mine being Islam). my oh my how he has given into temptation and has resorted to sodomy, and hes a chad lte also.

I'm a Christian and would never fuck a man/tranny (even if they are cute, they are still make and my body recognizes it)...

That being said, I'm really an admirer of human beauty, and I think the most stunning trannies I've ever saw are Hunter Schafer and Andreja Pejic.

I'm really an admirer of human beauty, and I think the most stunning trannies I've ever saw are Hunter Schafer and Andreja Pejic.
Bro stop the blabber and just admit you are a faggot, I swear you Christians are getting more dense and liberal as society starts to fall down JFL

• +1
Reactions: M.u.s.t.a.f.a, Warlow, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Bro stop the blabber and just admit you are a faggot, I swear you Christians are getting more dense and liberal as society starts to fall down JFL
How can I be a faggot if I never fucked nor kissed another man?

I just admire it like a admire a car, for example...

As far as I know it's not Christians that are into faggotry, but Muslims

How about Muslim Sheikhs that sponsor bodybuilders in exchange for sex (Arab Schmoes)?

How about BACHA BAZI, that is a practice of Afghan Muslims??

Explain that please...

Title made me laugh my ass off

Is he serbian

How can I be a faggot if I never fucked nor kissed another man?

I just admire it like a admire a car, for example...

As far as I know it's not Christians that are into faggotry, but Muslims
keep crying faggot

Screenshot 13

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
Just get HIV/AIDS theory
Not trying to defend homos here, but HIV isn't contagious (read Aajonus Vonderplanitz's work and be blackpilled, take the AajonusPill).

I like the validation, validation is validation, another day past month a possible tranny told me "what a handsome man", I was after her in a line buying cigarettes.

Keep crying that trannies and faggots don't hit on you, they are the most sincere and if they don't hit on you = you ugly JFL

Keep crying that trannies and faggots don't hit on you, they are the most sincere and if they don't hit on you = you ugly JFL
I'm glad they don't, but you sure seem glad that they hit on you Brazillian faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm glad they don't, but you sure seem glad that they hit on you Brazillian faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm a hot Latino, I'm very masculine and trannies and women love it...

I got a bodycount of 4 and I NEVER approach women, I love women too much, would never trade them for counterfeits, I wish I could be like King Solomon who had a 1000 women.

Also explain to me why Muslims of Afghanistan live BACHA BAZI, who is the practice of pederasty (men who are into young boys)?

As far as I know Christians don't have these weird practices in their cultures LOL

Also explain to me why Muslims of Afghanistan live BACHA BAZI, who is the practice of pederasty (men who are into young boys)?

As far as I know Christians don't have these weird practices in their cultures LOL
Thats within AFGHAN culture and im not afghan so ill have to find out what that even is

Christians on the other hand love lgbt faggots, feminism and have no regards for traditional values

• +1
Reactions: M.u.s.t.a.f.a
Thats within AFGHAN culture and im not afghan so ill have to find out what that even is

Christians on the other hand love lgbt faggots, feminism and have no regards for traditional values
Why Muhammad FUCKED a 9 year old?

I'm a hot Latino, I'm very masculine and trannies and women love it...
why would you care what trannies think unless you are a gay faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I
why would you care what trannies think unless you are a gay faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I also care about what men think of me... Does that mean I'm a fag too?

I also care about what men think of me... Does that mean I'm a fag too?
yep, not surprised you Christians care what the lgbt faggots think of you

lmfao delusional mofo aint even read the quran but cares what trannies think of him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I got a Quran in Portuguese and even got to a mosque, the Sheikh is a Palestinian guy named Mahmud...

That was before I converted to Christianity of course, because there's no salvation in any other religions...

Unfortunately Muslims are going to ROT in hell FOREVER alongside the FUCKING JEWS ;(

I got a Quran in Portuguese and even got to a mosque, the Sheikh is a Palestinian guy named Mahmud...

That was before I converted to Christianity of course, because there's no salvation in any other religions...

Unfortunately Muslims are going to ROT in hell FOREVER alongside the FUCKING JEWS ;(
prove it retard, post pics

Do you got a pic of the tranny bro?
Ngl not getting pussy for a while clouds a man's judgement

History repeats itself. If you know, you know

Coffee is a muslim too and he banged a tranny lol

Do you got a pic of the tranny bro?
Ngl not getting pussy for a while clouds a man's judgement
i would but i can't find any of the faggots socials because i only know the trannys first name

This forum turned me gay…

Jesus christ

i would but i can't find any of the faggots socials because i only know the trannys first name
I'm guessing by orthodox Christian he's Ethiopian right? Is he a mogger or subhuman? Does the tranny actually pass or nah?

Not trying to defend homos here, but HIV isn't contagious (read Aajonus Vonderplanitz's work and be blackpilled, take the AajonusPill).
Moron. HIV spreads through blood, during anal sex small tears occur. Hence blood can get on ur penis and in ur urethra. Now you have hiv or vice versa. That’s why it’s very common in homosexuals

On top of HIV the government invented another contagion called monkeypox. Majority of those experiencing this are homos

how so bro?
Niggas being like “this femboy with a fat ass fucked me and it felt so good”

Like bruh I’m always horny so ppl idolizing this shit is like hot

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox