Just found out my orthodox christian friend has been fucking a tranny

+
lmfao delusional mofo aint even read the quran but cares what trannies think of him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Allah = Satan, plus Muhammad wrote the Quran because he had a tumor on his hypophysis and was alucinating, this is a known fact...

everyone tries it eventually
Real Chads have high t levels that make us fuck anything fuckable with a hole. It’s homo and low-t if you don’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard and ropemax
Niggas being like “this femboy with a fat ass fucked me and it felt so good”

Like bruh I’m always horny so ppl idolizing this shit is like hot
For real man I used to be completely disgusted by this femboy/tranny stuff but when you're constantly exposed to it online it starts feeling normal. I've almost gone through with meeting up with this blonde 16 yr old tranny (I was 16 too) but I decided not to at the last minute

I'm guessing by orthodox Christian he's Ethiopian right? Is he a mogger or subhuman? Does the tranny actually pass or nah?
he's of Russian descent, He's a chad lte HTN in that area and the tranny looks like a real woman, I sent an email to his father and now we arent

friends anymore which is fine because I stopped talking to most of my homies after high school. I think I destroyed his relationship with his

parents because they got super furious when they found out what he was doing. tbh but I don't give a flying fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fuck the

world and everyone in it!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Real Chads have high t levels that make us fuck anything fuckable with a hole. It’s homo and low-t if you don’t
that's a faggot excuse, if you fuck a person with a dick you are a faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Niggas being like “this femboy with a fat ass fucked me and it felt so good”

Like bruh I’m always horny so ppl idolizing this shit is like hot
maybe you need to step outside bruh, even Elliot Rodger is more normal then whatever this is

Moron. HIV spreads through blood, during anal sex small tears occur. Hence blood can get on ur penis and in ur urethra. Now you have hiv or vice versa. That’s why it’s very common in homosexuals

On top of HIV the government invented another contagion called monkeypox. Majority of those experiencing this are homos
I'm not a moron lol. Please understand that viruses aren't contagious, they are soap-like substances released by the body to break down Toxins...

They are released when symbiotes and bacteria can't do the job.

Viruses aren't alive, they are defense mechanisms...

Plus the reason why homosexuals get HIV and monkeypox is because they are drug users... Drugs have a lot of chemicals that build-up in the system, causing the immune system to collapse, thus giving the affected person AIDS.

I'm not a moron lol. Please understand that viruses aren't contagious, they are soap-like substances released by the body to break down Toxins...

They are released when symbiotes and bacteria can't do the job.

Viruses aren't alive, they are defense mechanisms...

Plus the reason why homosexuals get HIV and monkeypox is because they are drug users... Drugs have a lot of chemicals that build-up in the system, causing the immune system to collapse, thus giving the affected person AIDS.
We need to kill all faggots especially the ones with aids :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
We need to kill all faggots especially the ones with aids :lul::lul::lul:
I used to like violence and killing, but after coming to Christ I realized that God is the author of life and he's the only one who has the right to take it...

Today I avoid even killing ants and cockroaches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I used to like violence and killing, but after coming to Christ I realized that God is the author of life and he's the only one who has the right to take it...

Today I avoid even killing ants and cockroaches.
Look at this delusional braziltard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Look at this delusional braziltard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm a peaceful man... I'm a big fan of shadowboxing and I practice it everyday for many years, but I only use it for self-defense...

Also this week was my second week in gym and I'm already curling 57lb per arm (dumbbells), for 3 reps because I only train strength since I set my foot on a gym for the first time almost 11 years ago...

I'm a gentle genetic freak, because the more peaceful and gentle I am, the more Jesus gives me...

Bump, classic story @luljankybo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Volcel if you don’t fuck trannies tbh

So apparently he met this faggot at the mall and they hit it off and started fucking each other, he called me and told me this last night. He always goes on about how

his religion is better than mine ( mine being Islam). my oh my how he has given into temptation and has resorted to sodomy, and hes a chad lte also.

edit: also they still meet up for sex JFL even till this day JFL

I think i should email his dad, who by the way is a violent ogre disiciplinarian :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
My brother in Christ has fallen to the knees of sodomy...
Or rather...
That twink has fallen to the knees of my brother in Christ :dafuckfeels:

many such cases.