Just found out why I’m fucked from orthos

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
To fix my overbite and or overjet I figured out what they did. The brought my front upper teeth a bit back but then the fucking cretins went ahead and tilted my bottom front teeth outwards to meet my upper teeth. So my bottom jaw remains back but the teeth are tipped forwards. Jfl at this tbh, when orthodontics have been around since the 1800s and they still haven’t worked out how to do it properly.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, Lmao, Feminineboi and 1 other person
fucking hell i am sorry mate
these monkeys can't do anything right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Feminineboi
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and St. Wristcel
I'm sorry man, but it was already over if you needed braces in the first place. Atleast, that's how I cope

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
the world is out to jew us

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Agendum and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
I'm sorry man, but it was already over if you needed braces in the first place. Atleast, that's how I cope
really? ive seen chads at school and normies that needed braces tho 😮

braces for having gaps = well developed wide mogger

braces for having wayyy too much crowding = recessed mouth breathing subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, goat2x, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
So it was over for Chico ?
And countless other Stacie’s and Chads who had braces. Shit cope kys

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
so it's over.

To fix my overbite and or overjet I figured out what they did. The brought my front upper teeth a bit back but then the fucking cretins went ahead and tilted my bottom front teeth outwards to meet my upper teeth. So my bottom jaw remains back but the teeth are tipped forwards. Jfl at this tbh, when orthodontics have been around since the 1800s and they still haven’t worked out how to do it properly.
They usually do that to prevent you from having to go through a jaw surgery to save you the trouble. If you didn't want that, you should have said so, they give you the option; and they would make more money if you did the surgery so it's not some conspiracy.

braces for having gaps = well developed wide mogger

braces for having wayyy too much crowding = recessed mouth breathing subhuman
this
jfl at my ortho trying to bring back my jaw after i got maxillary expansion i told him to fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6423 and curryslayerordeath
They usually do that to prevent you from having to go through a jaw surgery to save you the trouble. If you didn't want that, you should have said so, they give you the option; and they would make more money if you did the surgery so it's not some conspiracy.
No, they don't tell you about jaw surgery or give you "options". And it's often not about the doc making money but the state saving money instead

this
jfl at my ortho trying to bring back my jaw after i got maxillary expansion i told him to fuck off

when i was 10 my jew dumbass ortho gave me a retraction-based appliance to correct class 2 (caved my maxilla in jfl) and didnt do shit abt my narrow palate, if only i had gone thru an mse and imdo protocol instead...

at least u got maxillary expansion during the open growth stage jfl, shouldve made a nice impact on u

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and goat2x
when i was 10 my jew dumbass ortho gave me a retraction-based appliance to correct class 2 (caved my maxilla in jfl) and didnt do shit abt my narrow palate, if only i had gone thru an mse and imdo protocol instead...

at least u got maxillary expansion during the open growth stage jfl, shouldve made a nice impact on u
what did he give you bhai?

yeah it gave me pretty good results

• Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
what did he give you bhai?

yeah it gave me pretty good results

i was too young to really know what it would do and recall the name of it, but the purpose was to bring the upper jaw backwards to meet the lower jaw :lul::lul:

What say does a 14 year old kid have in the world? Blackpill concepts weren’t even a thing hardly then

many such cases (myself too)

I took off my braces 8 months in (cause I wanted to) and didn't do extractions and wore the elastics only for a very small period of time.

still recessed though. @curryslayerordeath but it could've been way worse, wouldn't it?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I took off my braces 8 months in (cause I wanted to) and didn't do extractions and wore the elastics only for a very small period of time.

still recessed though. @curryslayerordeath but it could've been way worse, wouldn't it?

def couldve been worse, some of the stuff done is necessary, but many orthos use suboptimal techniques seems like

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
((Extraction Orthodontist)) wasnt it?

((Extraction Orthodontist)) wasnt it?
No, they actually may have expanded me tbh
Still subhuman cos elastics were used

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I will get braces in 2 weeks.

I told my jew-ortho that I absolutely wanted to move my mandible forward and don’t recesse my maxilar otherwise we don't do anything

Damn would be lit if I could see your overbite before and after, I currently have one myself and have yet to see any before and afters

Damn would be lit if I could see your overbite before and after, I currently have one myself and have yet to see any before and afters
Bruh this was back in like 2014, I don’t know where proper photos of that would be

Your great great great great great mother wasn't even born back in 1543 when I had already learnt this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross