Just found something horribly embarrassing and brutal

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Posts
8,328
Reputation
10,970
Snapchat 1188248944

Found this while digging really deep
Gonna fucking kill myself can't believe I tried moving to my oneitis like this when I was 13/14 in bluepilled days
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BrettyBoy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
damn u were a cuck bro :/
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Zygos4Life
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Download
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Zygos4Life
I was bluepilled as hell
I didn't know anything
I feel so sick looking back at this
lol i was the same before puberty and while bluepilled,i was more cucked probably
i think everyones like that until they become self aware
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Just be confident bro 😾
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Did you Cringe bro?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
cool story bro
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Similar threads

Volksstaffel
Replies
4
Views
71
kranerman23123
kranerman23123
keubool
Replies
0
Views
1
keubool
keubool
Short
Replies
8
Views
67
Napoleon1800
Napoleon1800
DrRodger
Replies
3
Views
31
Petsmart
Petsmart
IndecentEyes
Replies
3
Views
44
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top