Just fucked 5’7 Mongolian girl

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Previous thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-g...-or-rot-in-my-hotel-for-rest-of-night.529763/

I was very hesitant to meet her cuz she near my height plus I had sex this morning but glad I did she was very fun and easy to talk to

She told me how she had never talked to a blacks person before and I’m the first one and that when I told her I was white and black she call me lightskin. I’m surprised Mongolians know that word

She said her favorite musician is kanye west I knew it was wraps when a nigga heard that. She also said she likes my Instagram page (another instagram pill)

Too bad I didn’t cum cuz I was drunk and fucked earlier. I’ll meet her again and finish the job. She wanted me to wear a condom but I not.

She turn 18 in March mongolian girls are so easy and best. Only ones that could rival them is Korean

She ask me what type of girls I like I just said Asian

Just be mulatto in Mongolia has never been as strong as it is here tbh. Y’all niggas can live in 1950 going to SEA xD
58CCA83C 97D0 4CF0 92F5 2DCF7B2950AD

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, incel194012940, ChristianChad and 23 others
what's everything like in mongolia

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You post photo updates of every 10 minutes of your life here, except for this event.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16960, ropemax and 4 others
Her looksmatch roped already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ChristianChad, gtuktm and 8 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
You post photo updates of every 10 minutes of your life here, except for this event.
Sorry next time I take pics on date and ask her questions for here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Previous thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-g...-or-rot-in-my-hotel-for-rest-of-night.529763/

I was very hesitant to meet her cuz she near my height plus I had sex this morning but glad I did she was very fun and easy to talk to

She told me how she had never talked to a blacks person before and I’m the first one and that when I told her I was white and black she call me lightskin. I’m surprised Mongolians know that word

She said her favorite musician is kanye west I knew it was wraps when a nigga heard that. She also said she likes my Instagram page (another instagram pill)

Too bad I didn’t cum cuz I was drunk and fucked earlier. I’ll meet her again and finish the job. She wanted me to wear a condom but I not.

She turn 18 in March mongolian girls are so easy and best. Only ones that could rival them is Korean

Just be mulatto in Mongolia has never been as strong as it is here tbh. Y’all niggas can live in 1950 going to SEA xD
View attachment 1775397
she fine af

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I expected her to have typical Asian girl body but when she took her clothes off she had nice ass and tits. She also not wear underwear why?

Maybe I can convince her to go to university in Korea and I ltr her? She said she got 800 on sat. I laughed when she said that she went to america and saw black people but never spoke to them lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 2729, Toth's thot and 3 others
“bu but Asians don’t like blacks” @Magical Apple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, FailedNormieManlet, fauxfox and 2 others
I mean just life in general
All the young people dress good, smoke cigs, tall, idk bro I just been partying and fucking girls xD

Tomorrow I go to horse race then start my training to travel across the country

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Lol I didn’t even realize this is all we texted on tinder

Over if you have a shit Instagram with 20 followers @looksmaxxer234
3AF2A23C F76A 4DE9 BD6C A0F128D25DB2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Nice larp
dont look like larp to me. the mongolian girl also looks like typical mongolian. you can tell mongolian and other siberian originated people like tungusic people apart by their wide facial bones (cheekbones).

They playing rap music at 1am on a Monday xD

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Toth's thot
Whats your bodycount Alex? 😎
Idk I stopped keeping track

Idk if I’m getting better looking that gets me more sex or I’m being more NT

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8608
Gruppa krovi na rukave shit

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mongolians are manlets, she's the size of the average guy there

mongolian men arent as short as chinese tho but shorter than koreans

not true most young Mongolian guys are tall Atleast 6 foot

Luckily I have mulatto rapper halo or it would be over for me at 5’10

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Toth's thot
not true most young Mongolian guys are tall Atleast 6 foot

Luckily I have mulatto rapper halo or it would be over for me at 5’10
IMG 20220711 200326

Are you telling me you're actually 5'5?

slayer as usual

mongolian men arent as short as chinese tho but shorter than koreans
Tallest East Asians are from North China I think, and there they are barely 5'10 (young people)

View attachment 1775397
Be careful out there. Don't think you can't catch HIV with a random girl in a place like Mongolia. You gotta understand that this type of girl ain't the norm where she comes from. Her box has probably been the first stop for many a horny tourists who find themselves in the region. Girls like that in a place like that can be just as dangerous the average street walker in Phnom Penh.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Pumanator and Hero of the Imperium
Ok bro go to Mongolia like I have and then tell me what you see instead of rotting 24/7 with studies
You're a good guy, but you have to be Giga Schizo to perceive Mongolians as tall, either that or you're very short yourself

Be careful out there. Don't think you can't catch HIV with a random girl in a place like Mongolia. You gotta understand that this type of girl ain't the norm where she comes from. Her box has probably been the first stop for many a horny tourists who find themselves in the region. Girls like that in a place like that can be just as dangerous the average street walker in Phnom Penh.
The 3 girls I fucked here in Mongolia all been no condom over for me xD

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I expected her to have typical Asian girl body but when she took her clothes off she had nice ass and tits. She also not wear underwear why?

Maybe I can convince her to go to university in Korea and I ltr her? She said she got 800 on sat. I laughed when she said that she went to america and saw black people but never spoke to them lol

LTR HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Ok, you might want to consider this @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Tallest East Asians are from North China I think, and there they are barely 5'10 (young people)
Sh*t, I've seen plenty of girls even in Northern China that are taller than 6'2. I guarantee you go out in any mid sized city in Shandong, any day of the week, and you'll see at least 2 or 3 that tall. You won't even have to look hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 16369, dirtydorito and 4 others

View attachment 1775397
I WANT A MONGOL WIFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Magical Apple
mongolian fucked mongolian, where is the big news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 13787
The 3 girls I fucked here in Mongolia all been no condom over for me xD
Wise up dude. Just stop doing that. HIV won't kill you in this day and age, but do you really want to be frequently going in and out of clinics and popping pills for the rest of your life?

You know, when you have sex you get microscopic tears on the inside of the tip of your d*ckhole. That's how men get it from women.

• Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Toth's thot and Elvisandreaa
Sh*t, I've seen plenty of girls even in Northern China that are taller than 6'2. I guarantee you go out in any mid sized city in Shandong, any day of the week, and you'll see at least 2 or 3 that tall. You won't even have to look hard.
Dude it's a huge place, literally millions live there, obviously you'll see people from almost all height percentiles, but they don't come close to Europe, take a walk in Any big city in Western Europe and you'll get a little proportion

Wise up dude. Just stop doing that. HIV won't kill you in this day and age, but do you really want to be frequently going in and out of clinics and popping pills for the rest of your life?

You know, when you have sex you get microscopic tears on the inside of the tip of your d*ckhole. That's how men get it from women.
Oh my heavens

Luckily barely anybody here has it and I’m sure girls that just turned 18 don’t have it xD

Once I get back to my crib I’ll go get tested and if I have anything then I will stop
ED60A2CE 7B26 4481 A9E7 FA79968EDB73

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Elvisandreaa
Oh my heavens

Luckily barely anybody here has it and I’m sure girls that just turned 18 don’t have it xD

Once I get back to my crib I’ll go get tested and if I have anything then I will stop

View attachment 1775477
Alex, if anybody in Mongolia has it it's gonna be girls like that. How good's her English? Not a lot of tourists come through Mongolia but she's probably f*cking every one that does. If I had come through those parts she probably would have found me somehow within the first 48 hours of me being there, with or without the internet. And guess what? Her favorite musician would have been Toby Kieth or some sh*t.

You gotta be extra careful in places like that cause hoes gotta get their d*ck fix from eveybody that passes through instead of from other locals. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. For her, getting ran through by the local population is too risky and complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Try Kazahstan tbh

Dude it's a huge place, literally millions live there, obviously you'll see people from almost all height percentiles, but they don't come close to Europe, take a walk in Any big city in Western Europe and you'll get a little proportion
Shandong people are large. This is known

Northeast China generally as well. Manchus are moggers apparently. That's why some Koreans are huge. Lots of Shandong people emigrated to Manchuria also when it was opened up

On average northern Europe still mogs ofc

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Why are her hands so big

I need tight cute Asian woman but barely any in Norway + plus no money to travel
FF3C42E2 47E3 4553 84E4 FFCCACFEE6F1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 9670
Spic women prefer niggers more than East Asian women

I understood you and not sure it’s true, blacks and Asians barely interact, there would have to be more interaction to make an accurate assessment but I bet the difference in how open they are to them is not much

“bu but Asians don’t like blacks” @Magical Apple
OP is half white and wealthy. This is enough to slay low class women asia. Mongolia is also the southeast asia of the north. In south korea you can find many mongolian prostitutes and refugees. I'm not impressed.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble