Just fucked 5’7 Mongolian girl

Shandong people are large. This is known

Northeast China generally as well. Manchus are moggers apparently. That's why some Koreans are huge. Lots of Shandong people emigrated to Manchuria also when it was opened up

On average northern Europe still mogs ofc
This is true. In northeast asia people are almost as tall as europeans and are getting taller every generation.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and incel194012940
I expected her to have typical Asian girl body but when she took her clothes off she had nice ass and tits. She also not wear underwear why?

Maybe I can convince her to go to university in Korea and I ltr her? She said she got 800 on sat. I laughed when she said that she went to america and saw black people but never spoke to them lol
casue she is a masive slut most likely.

OP is half white and wealthy. This is enough to slay low class women asia. Mongolia is also the southeast asia of the north. In south korea you can find many mongolian prostitutes and refugees. I'm not impressed.
I go to west Mongolia and fuck Kazakh girl ?

Rose gold diamonds in my mouth when I smile bitch

OP is half white and wealthy. This is enough to slay low class women asia. Mongolia is also the southeast asia of the north. In south korea you can find many mongolian prostitutes and refugees. I'm not impressed.

You are trying to lower the value of the girl to feel better by saying there’s Mongolian prostitute and refugees, so what? There is also Chinese and Korean immigrants to America. She’s a cute girl and that’s all that matters.

Also, young women don’t care about money unless it adds to the status of the man in which case it isn’t about money itself

Previous thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-g...-or-rot-in-my-hotel-for-rest-of-night.529763/

I was very hesitant to meet her cuz she near my height plus I had sex this morning but glad I did she was very fun and easy to talk to

She told me how she had never talked to a blacks person before and I’m the first one and that when I told her I was white and black she call me lightskin. I’m surprised Mongolians know that word

She said her favorite musician is kanye west I knew it was wraps when a nigga heard that. She also said she likes my Instagram page (another instagram pill)

Too bad I didn’t cum cuz I was drunk and fucked earlier. I’ll meet her again and finish the job. She wanted me to wear a condom but I not.

She turn 18 in March mongolian girls are so easy and best. Only ones that could rival them is Korean

She ask me what type of girls I like I just said Asian

Just be mulatto in Mongolia has never been as strong as it is here tbh. Y’all niggas can live in 1950 going to SEA xD
View attachment 1775397
asians dont count

you're still a virgin :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18694
asians dont count

you're still a virgin :feelswhy:
got this farm girl Asian JB teaching me Mongolian

Just 🐐 tingz
A5FE6402 4FE7 4186 A1EA E5A9C744F81E

fuck man and I'm stucked in this hellhole full of entitled goblinas who I mog to mars but still feel like they hot shit

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and AlexBrown84
fuck man and I'm stucked in this hellhole full of entitled goblinas who I mog to mars but still feel like they hot shit
Post pic or nobody cares

Finally starting to get my horses to listen
7E5E61AD B46D 4173 8BCD 91662DE60227

@FailedNormieManlet geomax.me

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Cheesyrumble
I'm a big fan @AlexBrown84 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. Keep slaying Noodlewhores brother. Geomaxxing is awesome

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Tell it to all your Indian friends

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Who is on your team? I made account when do I get posting permission
Verify your email check spam

@Shako Mako look into fixing this? If not maybe just remove the verification part

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

@Shako Mako look into fixing this? If not maybe just remove the verification part
I did verify my account

It’s awaiting approval