Just gave subhuman woman a brutal IOD

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Was lifting early morning like 4am at the city gym. I'd just blasted 100mg T a few hours before.

Leaving at like 4.50am feeling good, this 5'8 Med chick with ok legs but legit 2psl face is walking in the hallway toward the gym.

I'm about 10 meters from her, I'm feeling confident so I look deeply into her face, as she does with me.

I spontaneously study her face, and realizing she is a recessed subhuman, aggressively look the other direction, almost out of blatant disgust.

She seems to realise and starts walking slowly and sombrely as we cross paths.

Felt bad but that is how women naturally react to ugly men every day of their life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Heguldus, galego123 and 2 others
You could’ve slayed that bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Flip it on then:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
damn bro you have a whole blockbuster inside your incel head

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 17763
She looked like you actually. Should have spat in her face
delusional little indian. women just need to download tinder if they want to get fucked by chads. why would she care about you?? face reality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Just make her wear a mask :ogre: hit it

• +1
women are way worse than you op, the average woman don’t give a shit about non Chad, they consider them as commdities. They don’t care if ghosting this man will hurt his feelings, they don’t care abt the dude they left after he gave them free drink. You don’t have to feel bad, in fact it’s the complete opposite, this woman probably rejected as brutally many other men. You don’t have to feel bad, an average female reject like 12 different guys a month. It’s good for them to tastes a bit of their own medicine

• +1