Just get a fat girl

Deleted member 18045

Deleted member 18045

Doctor by day, pimp by midnight
I'm not talking about landscape tier but if you're a high tier normie you'll easily get a non deformed fat women. Then just manipulate them to work our and diet. She'll loose fat and boom you'll have a high tier becky/ stacylite. If your manipulation skills are on point , you can keep her without cheating

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
fat girls dont want an ugly guy too

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Arcturus, CristianT and 6 others
I'm not talking about landscape tier but if you're a high tier normie you'll easily get a non deformed fat women. Then just manipulate them to work our and diet. She'll loose fat and boom you'll get dumped
ftfy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
That's where your manipulation skills should work . You should never let her use social media/ don't let her go out with you . So that you can keep a stacylite all for yourselves. You should make sure she doesnt know her smv

how do we manipulate her into being skinny?

backhanded compliment?
suggestions?

I said " high tier" normie . You don't need to put much effort
well if your a high tier normie you pretty much got a lot of things going for you already :D unlike people like me who are rated a 3 on the PSL scale

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
well if your a high tier normie you pretty much got a lot of things going for you already :D unlike people like me who are rated a 3 on the PSL scale
High tier normies get normie girls and it's still tough to keep them. Yeah it doesn't matter for sub 3 like myself anyways

If you're htn you can get slim becky

Otherwise it means you're aspie

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16453 and 4 others
High tier normies get normie girls and it's still tough to keep them. Yeah it doesn't matter for sub 3 like myself anyways
yeah this is pretty much useless to me :ROFLMAO: I just gotta figure out how to exist... Ive already done everything in existence to softmax and surgerymaxxing I dont want to do so Im going to just exist find a cope and then after Im done with life rope

• So Sad
I would rather a chubby girl than a slim girl
I refuse to go on tinder though
I miss being able to approach chubby girls in nightclubs and have them leave within a few minutes because I was the only wannabe looksmaxer willing to directly approach and make out with them

I'm not talking about landscape tier but if you're a high tier normie you'll easily get a non deformed fat women. Then just manipulate them to work our and diet. She'll loose fat and boom you'll have a high tier becky/ stacylite. If your manipulation skills are on point , you can keep her without cheating
Whats the point? HTN can get himself MTB-HTB or even stacylite(if he have good body + height)

• Hmm...
Whats the point? HTN can get himself MTB-HTB or even stacylite(if he have good body + height)
The more you mog a girl that you slay the more validation they'll give you

• +1
When I try date/pump and dump LTB/MTB lots of my friends shame me for it, say stuff like “you could do better”, “if you slept with her I wouldn’t look at you the same”, three MTBs at my gym have been flirting with me heavy and have added me on Insta randomly, lots of stigma for dating down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
When I try date/pump and dump LTB/MTB lots of my friends shame me for it, say stuff like “you could do better”, “if you slept with her I wouldn’t look at you the same”, three MTBs at my gym have been flirting with me heavy and have added me on Insta randomly, lots of stigma for dating down.
Your friends are just jelly, ask them if they’d rather you go after their gf & watch how submissive they get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Already had a 5' tall, 220 lb gf. Never again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, thereallegend, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
Already had a 5' tall, 220 lb gf. Never again.

• JFL
Pretty close to her body shape tbh.

I think maybe her fat distribution was slightly worse and more apple-like though.
honestly thought it would look worse

honestly thought it would look worse

It's surprisingly tolerable if you have low self-esteem/abused dog mindset and if you've gotten yourself accustomed to a woman who looks like this.

It still doesn't look good though and I feel gross when I think about all the times I had sex with my ex (which are the only times I've had sex).

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and ifyouwannabemylover
Fat women have the same standards as skinny women. In the past, the fat girls were easy because no one hit on them, now you're competing with everyone for them. There's no such thing as a chubby chaser now because it's completely normalized.

Been thinking a lot about the merits of getting an ugly wife who is intelligent and hardworking. All women end up ugly in the end anyway 🤔

That's where your manipulation skills should work . You should never let her use social media/ don't let her go out with you . So that you can keep a stacylite all for yourselves. You should make sure she doesnt know her smv
giga cope lmfao

The woman you are with is a reflection on your self worth if you are mildly attractive male in shape and you fuck a lard. Either you have a fetish which is fine. Or you are forced into it which is the saddest thing in this life

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Lol then she’s gonna get the Chad she wants

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 18436
Should have done this in hs. Had numerous opportunities to do so. One of em even lost a lot of weight and looks hot ngl, caging :(

Plus I’m a ethnic mtn, ltn is prob good enough for this tbh.

• +1