“JuSt gEt a jOb bRo”

U

uglysub8male

Equinox
Look at the times of the emails in the top right corner. It look literally 3 minutes for those pieces of shit to reject me. Fuck any and every privileged asshole who utters those words to anyone (besides to women because it actually is easy for them like everything else in life). You are nothing short of privileged if you think it’s that easy to get a job in 2024. You’re required to have 20 years of high level corporate experience and a PHD for fucking stocking job in a cheap clothing store in 2024

Attachments

• E9CB46E5-83B7-4972-87F1-C5ACED15C1B7.jpeg
    E9CB46E5-83B7-4972-87F1-C5ACED15C1B7.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2B8EFE6F-41B0-44E0-A234-D2B2CC1DB7CC.jpeg
    2B8EFE6F-41B0-44E0-A234-D2B2CC1DB7CC.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, deadstock, DarkTriadBeliever and 9 others
3 min bruh it's disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, watah, ascension and 3 others
3 min bruh it's disgusting
These scumbags just sent me 2 more emails saying the same thing for another position

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11 and Rea
just lie on your resume

Look at the times of the emails in the top right corner. It look literally 3 minutes for those pieces of shit to reject me. Fuck any and every privileged asshole who utters those words to anyone (besides to women because it actually is easy for them like everything else in life). You are nothing short of privileged if you think it’s that easy to get a job in 2024. You’re required to have 20 years of high level corporate experience and a PHD for fucking stocking job in a cheap clothing store in 2024
What name did you put?

just lie on your resume
I did nigga. I’ve only ever had short term jobs and I just extended the length of time I worked there. It was at UPS. Wtf kind of experience is good enough to stock fucking clothes my nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, The Grinch, klip11 and 1 other person
I'd give up that's too brutak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, ascension and uglysub8male
Nah 3 minute rejection is mad :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
On your resume? Did you put your Indian Dalit name or a white name
I’m not Indian. Either way wouldn’t I need my real name to get paid?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
On your resume? Did you put your Indian Dalit name or a white name

Cope. If he had an Indian name he'd be hired by Microsoft right away.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, watah and uglysub8male
Cope. If he had an Indian name he'd be hired by Microsoft right away.
He didn’t do Microsoft tho, he did some random fucking Dalit clothing store

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension
To mow my lawn, you must have 50 years of experience with lawn mowers, a PHd from Harvard and you must have extracurricular activities dealing in the area of lawn maintenance

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, GlamourPursuer, ascension and 1 other person
I actually have an interview this Wednesday at another fucking clothes store for a part time stocking position but I’ve been to a million interviews for a bunch of low paying shitty jobs and never get them so I doubt this will be any different. If I feel like the asshole interviewer asks me some stupid fucking questions I might finally snap

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and uglysub8male
I got a job at Ross and they only gave me 2 days a week max for some reason, better than nothing I guess

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
You didn't get rejected, they just want to pursue other canditates you might be a part of those other candatiates too

• JFL
:feelswhy: brutal

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
I actually have an interview this Wednesday at another fucking clothes store for a part time stocking position but I’ve been to a million interviews for a bunch of low paying shitty jobs and never get them so I doubt this will be any different. If I feel like the asshole interviewer asks me some stupid fucking questions I might finally snap
Give an example of a time you had to think quickly under pressure? What did you do and how did you handle it?

• JFL
You didn't get rejected, they just want to pursue other canditates you might be a part of those other candatiates too
Us white people must stick together

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
ive applied to 8 jobs still no call and i have decent experience

ive applied to 8 jobs still no call and i have decent experience
I’ve applied to 8 within the last day or 2 alone. I have been at this for months. This is how wage slave job searching has always gone for me every other time I was unemployed too for the last 5 or more years

I’ve applied to 8 within the last day or 2 alone. I have been at this for months. This is how wage slave job searching has always gone for me every other time I was unemployed too for the last 5 or more years
Have u tried seasonal jobs?