JUST GET MARRIED BRO! (EVERYONE GTFIH)

hopecel

hopecel

JBW (just be woke) 📢❗✊🏼♀
Neither jawline nor hair does matter bro. These things doesn't dictate respect from others towards you. As a man you're supposed to jestermaxx and you'll be loved and respected. Your future Becky wife and daughter(s) will totally respect and love you because you're funny and outgoing bro! They totally won't see you as a clown. Just jestermaxx bro, you don't need hair nor jawline. The blackpill is incel nonsense. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
write things like "I feel sorry for him"... even those apathetic monsters can't deny the obvious truth

+ specially for white-worshipper anti-Asian closeted fags [ @Hottaco34 @TechnoBoss @matka @ilovewhitewomen @The Dark Phoenix ] are these your feminine Aryan Nordic queens?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: They look pretty much like ogres/trannies to me @HeightPilledum @FaceandBBC

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Gengar, yyy and 18 others
@VladimirtheGreat @shizuku11111 @cytoplasm @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, BoredPrince and aspiringexcel
Neither jawline nor hair does matter bro. These things doesn't dictate respect from others towards you. As a man you're supposed to jestermaxx and you'll be loved and respected. Your future Becky wife and daughter(s) will totally respect and love you because you're funny and outgoing bro! They totally won't see you as a clown. Just jestermaxx bro, you don't need hair nor jawline. The blackpill is incel nonsense. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
write things like "I feel sorry for him"... even those apathetic monsters can't deny the obvious truth

+ specially for white-worshipper anti-Asian closeted fags [ @Hottaco34 @TechnoBoss @matka @ilovewhitewomen @The Dark Phoenix ] are these your feminine Aryan Nordic queens?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: They look pretty much like ogres/trannies to me @HeightPilledum @FaceandBBC

View attachment 3220525

yea the girl on the right is GL tbh either way dnr

Attachments

• 3516829173_47d2a989a8_b.jpg
    3516829173_47d2a989a8_b.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person

View attachment 3220525

Cure sa plavim ocima i kosom ZAGARANTIRANO shit ageanje.

NEA anti aging youthful goddess ili over u 2024
C3f566aa7080bbe76ec8964281c60373
14b1748315ecf4c70f93d1c83a6882db

ali i bijelkinje mogu izgledat dobro ko one ako imaju dobre zygose dobru dijetu I NE TANNUJU NEMREM OPISAT KOLKO MRZIM TANNED ROASTIES:forcedsmile:
74d9ef00f113861091aabf68968ce716

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, truthhurts, hopecel and 1 other person
Imagine rocking his jaw so fucking hard and laying him out in front of his family.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, fluoride1337, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
I would do all of them in heartbeat

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    479.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, HeightPilledum, truthhurts and 3 others

View attachment 3220525

Your not wrong fr.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Najcjenjeniji otac 2024

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and hopecel
yea the girl on the right is GL tbh either way dnr
she looks transexual :feelsbadman:
Cure sa plavim ocima i kosom ZAGARANTIRANO shit ageanje.

NEA anti aging youthful goddess ili over u 2024
View attachment 3220536View attachment 3220537
ali i bijelkinje mogu izgledat dobro ko one ako imaju dobre zygose dobru dijetu I NE TANNUJU NEMREM OPISAT KOLKO MRZIM TANNED ROASTIES:forcedsmile:
View attachment 3220539
water, nudle su boginje :feelshah::feelshah:

jedini tanned foidi koje volim su oble Latine :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Imagine rocking his jaw so fucking hard and laying him out in front of his family.
Ok bull I'd never do that tbh instead of that I'd sugest him to bonesmash but I doubt it would do shit to him :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I would do all of them in heartbeat
same tbh but they're ugly how can anyone compare these ogres to Asian Goddesses? pathetic
Your not wrong fr.
I'm never wrong, bhai.
trebate bormaxxovati vise kineza nego nas jebo ih
ne zanimaju nas Kinezi nego Kineskinje :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ima li zenskih u Boru?
sto, ja ih obozovam, izgledaju egzoticno 😍
da osim ako nisu plavuse, na njima tan stoji uzasno :hnghn:
Najcjenjeniji otac 2024
da ne jestermaxxuje odavno bi popio razvod :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cuti i trpi :feelswah:
gatekeep please
nice profile picture bro
so many tranny lovers here :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, aspiringexcel, NZb6Air and 1 other person

Ok bull I'd never do that tbh instead of that I'd sugest him to bonesmash but I doubt it would do shit to him :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

same tbh but they're ugly how can anyone compare these ogres to Asian Goddesses? pathetic

I'm never wrong, bhai.

ne zanimaju nas Kinezi nego Kineskinje :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ima li zenskih u Boru?

da ne jestermaxxuje odavno bi popio razvod :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: cuti i trpi :feelswah:

who's more transexual

A) a well developed woman
B) a woman who bases her looks on being fake and makeupmaxxed (trannies do that to hide original gender)

• JFL

Latine imaju specifican undertone i drugaciji pheno

I'm never wrong, bhai.

Koji k i gdje je bor

Al ona stjuardesa koju sam vidio kad sam iso iz kine dosl collagenmogguje sve PSL goddeses osim Lime i izgleda ko yuna iz itzy:love:

• +1
na njima tan stoji uzasno
slazem se, jedino na brinete tan stoji lepo, ribe sa crnom kosom treba da budu blede a plvuse, nzm bmk

• +1
who's more transexual

A) a well developed woman
B) a woman who bases her looks on being fake and makeupmaxxed (trannies do that to hide original gender)
Ajd dušmane ne kenjaj

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, The Dark Phoenix and hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, aspiringexcel and The Dark Phoenix
Nordic women

Nordic women
Delulu

Colonize that Anglican pussy bro

It's our turn

Before we get colonised by the chinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and hopecel
Delulu

Colonize that Anglican pussy bro

It's our turn

Before we get colonised by the chinks
just colonize the colonizer bro

Nordic/Anglo foidi nas ne zele ja bih radije bio sa Indijkom nego sa Engleskinjom

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and The Dark Phoenix
just colonize the colonizer bro

Nordic/Anglo foidi nas ne zele ja bih radije bio sa Indijkom nego sa Engleskinjom
ne vidim sto nas ne bi zelele kad su sa čamugama i pajeetima lol

moggujemo britanski average height asw, underrated halo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
ne vidim sto nas ne bi zelele kad su sa čamugama i pajeetima lol

moggujemo britanski average height asw, underrated halo
nemamo SMV kao crnje a Indijci na Zapadu su uglavnom bogati betabuxxeri ili Gigachadovi kao Hamza

jedino sto imamo je visina mada ni to nista ako nisi makar 190, dok npr i sa 185 ti si top tier za Indijke, Kineskinje, Filipinke itd

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

View attachment 3220525

Average forward growth of jestermaxxed husbandcels in 2024

Jfalllsalfd

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, JovenCansao, HeightPilledum and 3 others
nemamo SMV kao crnje a Indijci na Zapadu su uglavnom bogati betabuxxeri ili Gigachadovi kao Hamza

jedino sto imamo je visina mada ni to nista ako nisi makar 190, dok npr i sa 185 ti si top tier za Indijke, Kineskinje, Filipinke itd
vise sam od 190

imamo veci smv od crnja lagano bruv lol

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
What the genuine fuck are you yapping about

• Ugh..
  • +1
And nobody is a white worshipper, hating gook females doesn’t equal white worshipping you fag

We discussed this already

I find plenty of races of hot. Gooks are bottom of the barrel for me.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Niggas posting subhuman whites as if anyone said “all whites are superior” JFL, just go watch your gook shit in peace bro, nobody is stopping you

• Ugh..
never seen so many subhumans together

• JFL
Imagine if this subhuman had sons instead of daughters....

Luckily for him his wife's manjaw would have probably countered his recessions anyway
I'll never understand dudes who date/marry women who bone-mog them

Your bones are your treatment you'll receive as a hubby :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

View attachment 3220525

If you're subhuman you're destined to be the laughing stock of normies. We all have a purpose sweetie! Tee-Hee!

• JFL
mirin thread
mirin your high iq

• JFL
Imagine your own daughters himiliating you like that and posting it on the internet for everyone to see, 0 respect for their father figure because he is a subhuman

What can the father do? Just take the humiliatiom up the ass

Fucking brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and hopecel
What language is being spoken on this thread?

• +1
Specially for white-worshipper anti-Asian closeted fags, are these your feminine Aryan Nordic queens?

View attachment 3220525
You are closeted fag for liking chipmunks! First one fogs every chipmunk even without makeup! There must be smth wrong w you if you call this tranny.

Kys nigger

Tag me next time tho

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry and hopecel

View attachment 3220525

20240312 130107

Meanwhile autistic inkwells, who are preparing to do 20th surgery in last two years :feelskek:

Copers will say, he is tall bro, height>face :feelshehe:
It doesnt matter he looks like hairless chicken

• JFL
They look pretty much like ogres/trannies to me
They still fog noodle foids. You thought you was slick tryna put that in there, huh?

• JFL
What language is being spoken on this thread?
Croat i think
Serbian and Croatian yeah
You are closeted fag for liking chipmunks! First one fogs every chipmunk even without makeup! There must be smth wrong w you if you call this tranny.

Kys nigger

Tag me next time tho

She looks like shit cuz she has masculine bone structure including wide maxilla, strong jawline, prominent browridge, prominent zygos and on top of all of that she's got blue eyes and probably is tall as well

Nordic women are heavily overrated and look like shit in comparison to Asian Goddesses. Deal with it, ytboi.
View attachment 3220992

Meanwhile autistic inkwells, who are preparing to do 20th surgery in last two years :feelskek:

Copers will say, he is tall bro, height>face :feelshehe:
It doesnt matter he looks like hairless chicken
Height > face works only if you're at least a LTN, 6'3 minimum, NT and have appealing style

That guy and the baldcel in the OP are sub-LTN, basically subhumans
im catching vibe with the tranny with the glasses
:forcedsmile:
They still fog noodle foids. You thought you was slick tryna put that in there, huh?
They can't fog noodles because they aren't feminine, noodles femininity-fog them to oblivion

Nordic women are masculine trannies whose only good features are pale skin and blonde hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, ihearvoices and VladimirtheGreat