“Just get surgery bro”

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
surgery is a meme. only bimax and other mainstream surgeries that normies get even do anything. implants, filler, eye surgeries, and autistic osteotomies are an utter joke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 2729, Banderacell and 7 others
She’ll benefit from a bimax although how much can she ascend @Blackgymmax @Pakicel @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Pakicel
surgery is a meme. only bimax and other mainstream surgeries that normies get even do anything. implants, filler, eye surgeries, and autistic osteotomies are an utter joke.
And you have to be a good candidate for bimax to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
And you have to be a good candidate for bimax to begin with.
Bimax plus implants for jaw chin and zygo could make her htb…??..

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Pakicel
obrital box osteotomy, orital decompression?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
One dude on here got OBO. Looks uncanny af.

Titbot got OD and got botched then turned into a meme.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Bimax plus implants for jaw chin and zygo could make her htb…??..
Implants are a meme. Yet to see a good result.
Poorcel cope. I love how teenagers and broke boys cite these autistic obscure surgeries. People who actually have the means to get them don't bother since they are shit.

• +1

Poorcel cope. I love how teenagers and broke boys cite these autistic obscure surgeries. People who actually have the means to get them don't bother since they are shit.
Saiyan had decent implant results and I know others that have designed their own implants and they look great. They never posted publicly tho

• +1

Only chance for creating a striking feature is eye color since rest features would look too uncanny

• +1
Only chance for creating a striking feature is eye color since rest features would look too uncanny
Why are you just repeating what he first started on this forum? He knows as do I

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 22126
she needs sarpe

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
Saiyan had decent implant results
Saiyan was already above avg to begin with. Also, like many other users who get surgery, they don't post proper before and afters. Just frauded pics where we can't judge anything.
and I know others that have designed their own implants and they look great. They never posted publicly tho
And why do you think that is so? It's because they hardly look better or just plain botched.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Saiyan had decent implant results and I know others that have designed their own implants and they look great. They never posted publicly tho
Saiyan didn't get implants. I've seen many private implant results and they look like shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Pakicel
Nah. Contacts look fake IRL and all the procedures to change eye color don't provide satisfactory results or just make you look uncanny.

• +1
Nah. Contacts look fake IRL and all the procedures to change eye color don't provide satisfactory results or just make you look uncanny.
I meant its the only thing u can ascend the hardest from if they come out with something
644E0C6F A55E 423F ABC1 5B82209314B8

• +1
Saiyan was already above avg to begin with. Also, like many other users who get surgery, they don't post proper before and afters. Just frauded pics where we can't judge anything.

And why do you think that is so? It's because they hardly look better or just plain botched.
Saiyan wasn’t good looking he was a normie. And the people that got implants that I’ve seen in private look like legitimate 6 psl chads. I can rate and they mog a lot of male models and don’t look uncanny

• +1
Nah he did.
What did he get?
Nothing. His first pic was before puberty and he looked good. Then he gained a ton of weight in that "before" picture and then lost it to reveal his bones. His upper maxilla, ramus, eye area, etc all anatomically look exactly the same. Just started frauding. No implants look like his results. Especially not from an unknown doctor in Pakistan.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Saiyan wasn’t good looking he was a normie. And the people that got implants that I’ve seen in private look like legitimate 6 psl chads. I can rate and they mog a lot of male models and don’t look uncanny
Who are these people? And are you even sure the pics aren't frauded?

• +1
I've seen a ton of implants in private and they look shit.

• WTF
i feel bad for her loooksmatch

Last edited:
  • +1
Nothing. His first pic was before puberty and he looked good. Then he gained a ton of weight in that "before" picture and then lost it to reveal his bones. His upper maxilla, ramus, eye area, etc all anatomically look exactly the same. Just started frauding. No implants look like his results. Especially not from an unknown doctor in Pakistan.
Are you talking about salludon or saiyan?

• +1
Jaw surgery is pretty legit just tell everyone you been mewing or move somewhere else and reap the benefits

• +1
I've seen a ton of implants in private and they look shit.
They’re members that have ascended and left both from .net, here and discord. Jfl if you think only 1% of people here get surgery, your retarded if you think that

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Jaw surgery is pretty legit just tell everyone you been mewing or move somewhere else and reap the benefits
Yes. But how many people here would truly benefit from it? Hardly anyone has jaws over here that fucked.

Are you talking about salludon or saiyan?
Salludon. i got them confused but yeah, saiyan looks good but he was already good looking to begin with. went from above average zygos to runway native-admixture zygos.

• +1
if what he’s saying it’s true it kinda makes sense

i wouldn’t post my results to an incel forum if it went well

• +1

but doctors post results all the time. even if the patient doesn't consent they will blur the eyes and post it. yet to see a good result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 16371

Yes. But are we to simply trust users when they say they ascended?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 16371
Salludon. i got them confused but yeah, saiyan looks good but he was already good looking to begin with. went from above average zygos to runway native-admixture zygos.
Then it’s true that Saiyan ascended hard with implants. I know what I’m talking about

Yes. But how many people here would truly benefit from it? Hardly anyone has jaws over here that fucked.
I know people here are just genetically blessed

Fuck I wouldn't even trust users here to be good at judging surgery results. Many think the freaks produced by eppley look good to women.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 7725
Then it’s true that Saiyan ascended hard with implants. I know what I’m talking about
but he got tiny zygo implants and already had the supporting bone structure. i've yet to see someone go from boneless/normie bones to good bones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 16371
Fuck I wouldn't even trust users here to be good at judging surgery results. Many think the freaks produced by eppley look good to women.
ppl here always overrate ppl that say they get surgeries tbh

• +1
but he got tiny zygo implants and already had the supporting bone structure. i've yet to see someone go from boneless/normie bones to good bones.
Nah. I just think the placement of his cheekbones was good and he had thin skin without bulky soft tissue. Also, got lucky with the design and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
How if they can improve your looks if done correctly

Nah. I just think the placement of his cheekbones was good and he had thin skin without bulky soft tissue. Also, got lucky with the design and surgery.
Cope if you think he was the only one out of every guy that’s heard of surgerymacxing. I know at least 9 people with just as good and better

No shit. But there's 0 solution. Even $600 film-grade contacts make you look like a cyborg tranny.
Yeah its over unless something comes out in the next 5 years

Surgery is a galactic level cope for most guys, you aint gonna go from PSL 2.5 untermensch to chad

• Ugh..