just googled inkweltears blackpill and ran into this

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist

A feminist take on the blackpill
renderTimingPixel.png

So I've been browsing braincels quite a lot and I see a lot of confusion there about feminism (duh) and how it contradict what they call the blackpill.
The thing is, it actually doesn't. Some of the stuff that incels says is repeated in feminist literature.
So for any incel passing by, I'd like to explain carefully here why feminism is actually against the same things denounced by the blackpill.
  • Lookism (discrimination by looks) Lookism is a real thing. Hot people are seen as smarter, kinder, better in most ways, etc. Feminists are against it. There are countless feminists denouncing beauty norms.Everyone is affected by lookism, both as victim and as culprit. Difference with incels : Feminists believe lookism can be eliminated by culturally switching beauty norms to accept more different kind of beauties. Incels think it is genetics and hormones and can't be changed.
  • Racism Yes, white people are conventionally seen as more attractive. That is common casual racism, and most feminists are denouncing it as well. Racism in beauty norms is very criticized by feminists, men and women alike.
  • Most women actually are sexual people / want sex Like, yeah, obviously. Only your mom and your priest told you something else.
  • Being a nice guy won't get you far in life Yup. You can be a genuinely nice person, it won't be enough to get you laid. You have to have other things to bring to the table. I'm sorry but being aware of this isn't getting blackpilled, it's just called not living in a fairytale. Being a nice person is a nice bonus, though, beside being very, you know, the ethical choice.
  • Classism (discrimination by social status) Well, duh. All things considered, would you date a homeless woman or a billionaire hollywood star ? Hypergamy was never a woman thing. It affects everyone.
  • Some women are attracted to abusive people Feminists recognize this fact, and denounce it as a cultural byproduct of sexism. They try to change that. Incels seem to think `this is genetics` and won't try to change it.
  • Men will fuck anything, women won't Ask yourself : Why is that (generally) true ? Please, don't go the `it's genetics bro` way. That's a lazy, wrong answer.Did you realize that men that had a lot of sex were congratulated but promiscuous women were shamed ? A lot of incels seems to think this is again because 'genetics' and 'the natural way of things' which is, again, lazy thinking and wrong.Don't you think it is clear that this is exactly WHY women are more hesitant than men about having sex ?
And no, as any doctor will tell you, a pussy doesn't change form after one or many sexual encounters. Here is a `genetic` fact : babies go this way. Anyway, feminists are fighting for this to change.
  • Men need to be a paragon of virilism to be attractive Feminists are the first people to push for deconstruction of virilism. They're the first to recognize that some aspects of virilism are toxic and that a man should just be whatever he'd like.Of course in the current state of affairs, yes, some virility helps. Guess what, society won't change in two years. Even some feminists that are pushing against virilism might be attracted to virility, because you might know that society's norm of beauty have to change, they won't change instantly, even for you. But believe me, this is changing for the better. We're living a great time when people are questioning attraction and redefining it to fit more people inside. Even men with tiny wrists.
Here is an honest, succinct take on the blackpill. As you can see, I'm not trying to make anyone swallow a blue pill or whatever that means, I'm telling it like it is. Yes, all the things I mentioned will help you finding a mate. Yes, it sucks that your chances are way higher as a well-dressed rich famous muscular dominant white dude. No, life is not over for you. Yes, you can have a lot of sex and be happy anyway. Yes, personality *does* matter too. Yes, some 0.01% dudes are so hot they can get laid every day on tinder. No, you're not that dude, fucking be brave and deal with it and go flirt with consenting girls anyway.
And yes, feminists are incel's allies, not enemies.
AND NOW SIMILAR SHITPOSTS I MADE IN MY DARK[INDEED RUTHLESS AND MERCILESS] PAST
ONE OF MOST POTENT SHITPOST ABOUT SIMILAR SHIT
too bad they dont want them. given they are rich they might even marry them someday. reality is ugly man is wallet/useful and ugly woman is cumdumpster. even to each other
INB4 DIDNT READ/COPE.

Last edited:
Dn rd but Pitt mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
dn rd but arvid mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
at least shes decently honest and doesnt bullshit out getting haircut and personality memes
ye but she should agrree too be my sex slave or cope

ye but she should agrree too be my sex slave or cope
no idea man but pretty sure u can pm on reddit
what do most reputable basement theorists think about this tbh?
@Amnesia
@SayNoToRotting
@Blackout.xl
@Roping Subhuman
@6ft1
@BlackBoyo
@Alt Number 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

Users who are viewing this thread

Back