Just got 3ml of dermal fillers (PICS)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Bronze
I got 3 syringes of Voluma yesterday on my jaw bone and chin. I’m booked to for a follow-up appointment in a month from now to get more. Below are my before vs. after photos

BEFORE PHOTO

8573B77A 1C42 4230 89FE 76705DA40B8F

AFTER PHOTO

PLACES OF INJECTION

F1EB00A4 9003 4FAA BF27 FF685BFC2A4D

OTHER ANGLE

FRONT SIDE:

Attachments

• 8CB80967-2DB4-4DFF-8ADB-E024A231D72C.jpeg
    8CB80967-2DB4-4DFF-8ADB-E024A231D72C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 27902099-D89E-458C-BF20-09BA8E64E7CF.jpeg
    27902099-D89E-458C-BF20-09BA8E64E7CF.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 82F0FD28-4E43-43E9-99A1-459F2A5E3F3D.jpeg
    82F0FD28-4E43-43E9-99A1-459F2A5E3F3D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 221343F4-67E5-48EA-A6F6-E0ED947719AD.jpeg
    221343F4-67E5-48EA-A6F6-E0ED947719AD.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, SendMePicsToRate, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Inject testosterone to get rid of that gay look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, SendMePicsToRate, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Did nothing for your SMV. You need jaw surgery you are severely recessed

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Did nothing for your SMV. You need jaw surgery you are severely recessed
Can you specify which one?

There are different operations showing one’s from $3,000 up to $60,000

Can you specify which one?

There are different operations showing one’s from $3,000 up to $60,000
You need douboe jaw surgery/bimax possibly with CCW and genioplasty

Dermal fillers are just camouflaging the underlying skeletal defortmity.

There is no way for me to know the price you need to consult with an orthodontist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You need douboe jaw surgery/bimax possibly with CCW and genioplasty

Dermal fillers are just camouflaging the underlying skeletal defortmity.

There is no way for me to know the price you need to consult with an orthodontist
he doesnt need. Maybe only genio. Hes boneless and he needs more like reincarnation. Bimax wont add bone mass to his face

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and SteveRogers
he doesnt need. Maybe only genio. Hes boneless and he needs more like reincarnation. Bimax wont add bone mass to his face
He needa CCW rotation. Hos maxilla and mandible is recessed that’s why he has forward head posture.

After bimax he’d still need rhino + implants to add mass to his face

-Double Jaw Surgery + Genioplasty (They are typically done at the same time)
-Rhinoplasty
-Jaw angle implants
-Infraorbital rim implants

This is what you will need to actually become goodlooking. Fillers are just a waste of money for recessed people.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SteveRogers and Pumanator
Also i’d hop on finasteride or something if I was you your hairline looks to be receeding

-Double Jaw Surgery + Genioplasty (They are typically done at the same time)
-Rhinoplasty
-Jaw angle implants
-Infraorbital rim implants

This is what you will need to actually become goodlooking. Fillers are just a waste of money for recessed people.

Thank you.

I’d have to find time off work and need to have enough saved aside so if all goes well these will likely be spread out over the next 5 years.

(I also had a rhinoplasty).

I’d also like to get cheekbone implants, fat buccal removal (hollow cheeks), eyebrow transplant (drop eyebrows toward eye but keep the arch), and a canthoplatsy (hunter eyes).

Also down the line abs, shoulder, and forearm implants but those are down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and RecessedChinCel
Also i’d hop on finasteride or something if I was you your hairline looks to be receeding

Once it starts to really show I’ll look into a hair transplant. JFL the list goes on

Thank you.

I’d have to find time off work and need to have enough saved aside so if all goes well these will likely be spread out over the next 5 years.

(I also had a rhinoplasty).

I’d also like to get cheekbone implants, fat buccal removal (hollow cheeks), eyebrow transplant (drop eyebrows toward eye but keep the arch), and a canthoplatsy (hunter eyes).

Also down the line abs, shoulder, and forearm implants but those are down the line.
I’d be careful with buccal fat removal as it can prematurely age you. I don’t think you have access facial fat you just don’t have prominent bone structure so it looks like your face is fat when it isn’t.

Also be careful with cantho results fan often be uncanny looking.

The previous list I gave you should be top priority and the other stuff you mentioned should be after getting the main stuff out the way.

The main falios you have come from having unideal jaw development (weak and narrow jaw, flat cheekbones, large nose, etc).

Here’s a morph of jaw surgery + midface and jaw angle implants
EC12AC48 C122 40BC A00D 06B4808389D5

• +1
Reactions: Michael15651
shoulda fixed the jaw / nose first

I’d be careful with buccal fat removal as it can prematurely age you. I don’t think you have access facial fat you just don’t have prominent bone structure so it looks like your face is fat when it isn’t.

The previous list I gave you should be top priority and the other stuff you mentioned should be after getting the main stuff out the way.

The main falios you have come from having unideal jaw development (weak and narrow jaw, flat cheekbones, large nose, etc).

View attachment 1839762

Looks much better, thank you. I saved this for further reference. I’ll keep working 72 hours a week and build up vacation time so I can possibly get this done in the spring of next year.

I also reached out to a provider on HIMS for a prescription for finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1839762

Also the provider just got back to me and prescribed 1mg of oral finasteride daily

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • +1
Reactions: Michael15651
@StreegeReturn i am best rater on this site. After you get rich off of tikok thirst traps after you get cantho K expect a 5% royalty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
Did you notice any IRL difference in how people and strangers treated you? Looks like a good improvement

From hts to ltn

Save yourself some money and a heap of trouble; inject T and run finasteride.
Also, you must be gay, in order to fix that you need more than surgeries.

Did you notice any IRL difference in how people and strangers treated you? Looks like a good improvement

I work 12 hour third shift 6x a week. I only go to work and home. I haven’t been to a grocery store or public in 2 months because I have groceries and everything delivered but as far as work no one said anything

Save yourself some money and a heap of trouble; inject T and run finasteride.
Also, you must be gay, in order to fix that you need more than surgeries.

I’ve considered testosterone injections since they’re a little lower than average. As far as finasteride I just got a prescription for 1mg tablets once a day and should be arriving by mail by September 6th

I already had a $14,000 rhinoplasty in San Francisco a few years ago from one of the top double board certified plastic surgeons in the US. It looks big because I shaved off my mustache.

The problem that the surgeon told me was that for a candidate like me it’s difficult because the skin on my nose is very thick

Fucking money didn't take a single picture from the same perspective

Unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator

If I get jaw fillers and more particularly, a chin implant, it will help even out my face and help enchants not only my jawline but make my nose symmetrical to the rest of my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
If I get jaw fillers and more particularly, a chin implant, it will help even out my face and help enchants not only my jawline but make my nose symmetrical to the rest of my face.
I agree