Just got a chair thrown at me

The Grinch

The Grinch

I just walked around the city and got a chair thrown at me, cause I accidentally walked into a hooligans fight here in Germany (the euros). I just had to go to the train station bruh, I’m not part of this…

This is the 3. time I’m witnessing a fight here. Germany turned into a warzone since the euros started

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, CarrotMaxxer, yeeyeeslayer and 7 others
@yeeyeeslayer @sweetheart @Manletmachine @Eriot Lodger @LancasteR @buflek

I wanna smash a chair over MVP's fat skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Manletmachine and Despicable
These nuts got thrown at your chin

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
That was me nigger fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 74042
Now they are fighting in the train station as well :lul::lul::lul: It‘s just soccer dude lmao

making money is impossible
I know, he's coping. I need to smack him out of it (latest thread was I'm gonna be billionaire soon).

I remember you from avi, but I forgot the username because I suck at names.

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
I know, he's coping. I need to smack him out of it (latest thread was I'm gonna be billionaire soon).

I remember you from avi, but I forgot the username because I suck at names.
He’s actually right. Making money is impossible if you’re ugly and also low iq

I just walked around the city and got a chair thrown at me, cause I accidentally walked into a hooligans fight here in Germany (the euros). I just had to go to the train station bruh, I’m not part of this…

This is the 3. time I’m witnessing a fight here. Germany turned into a warzone since the euros started
Are you the grinch from is?

He’s actually right. Making money is impossible if you’re ugly and also low iq
That's the point, but he's a retard half the time arguing the opposite. No one can tell me it's trolling either because he's not funny when he says it.

That's the point, but he's a retard half the time arguing the opposite. No one can tell me it's trolling either because he's not funny when he says it.
He isn’t trolling. He actually lives in a ward and is a shizo (admitted it himself) that’s why i don’t insult him.

He isn’t trolling. He actually lives in a ward and is a shizo (admitted it himself) that’s why i don’t insult him.
No he's not, he's a retard who pretends like he's gonna make money and a woman will ever want him.

No he's not, he's a retard who pretends like he's gonna make money and a woman will ever want him.
He admitted to live in a ward many times, even make threads about the nurses. He sins legit shizo

He admitted to live in a ward many times, even make threads about the nurses. He sins legit shizo
All of that's true as well as him being completely delusional and detached from reality.

@The Last Pajeet You‘re Indian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Indracelly and yeeyeeslayer
could've been worse like getting stabbed by some muslim like that nigga last week

damn did it hurt lol

+ did the person intentionally throw it at you or was it a mistake

Want to know how to quell the fight? Go up to each of them and say “Diane Kruger is staying at a hotel down the street and is horny for young Arab cock”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston