Just got a crush on girl from driving school

D

Deleted

Lurker
Instructor paired us togheter so we took turns driving the same car for 2 hours with the non driving one sitting next to the one driving and man did i get the biggest crush on her.

She's brown haired and had a pony tail. Probably 5 psl and more on the cute end than the sexy one. She's 5'3 (She told me) and she has pretty good body slim but without a lot of top. She's introverted and shy which is something i fucking love about a girl and the most fucking crazy thing is that her Instagram is
literally the most innocent non slutty shit you'll ever see.

All the pics are of her riding her horse. Not a single selfie or bikini pics
literally every single pic is of her jumping over things with a horse. She doesn't have anything in her bio either just her full name.

To top it all of she literarly studies to become a doctor so fucking moneymaxxed, cutemaxxed and innocent.

I have a girlfriend who i'd never cheat on but damn do i wish i didn't right now. She
literally seems perfect for me and i know for sure she would be open to meeting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Elvisandreaa, Need2Ascend and 16 others
Just because there is a goalkeeper, it doesn't mean you cant score.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 10107, one job away and 5 others
Just because there is a goalkeeper, it doesn't mean you cant score.
I wouldn't want to ONS her i would want a relationship for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 14774, sly shinkai and 3 others
She is fucking the horse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Frank Jack, Deleted member 14774 and 26 others
Horse dick >>>> human boy dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Titbot, Lihito and 21 others
OP I think the horse is her bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lihito, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
you literally die if a horse fucks u

now that's what i call pleasure for size queens
Yeah I saw a video of a horse fucking a guy, he literally got impaled :feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, court monarch777, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
The cheating arc : the turning point of arvid’s life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
All the pics are of her riding her horse.
Time to learn about horses so you can talk to her, here's what I would ask her:
"What's your favorite riding position?"
"You like black or white horses?"
"You like male, female horses or you go both ways?"
"How many horses have you ridden until now?"
"Does a horse gets jealous if he sees you with another horse?"
"Ever did any stunt riding, even been on two horses at once?(they do this in stunt shows).
6mlV1-INMF7g4fjUq72RifV5PM3apKmAqxAFfGHDhDVQjFA82tZ5kNyVJbqkNnnwQ3xVa4_9smzhwAT5Fv0B7yyU2_Vk_FwrZ6frm-wXPtL6n2UlCIILm6PNCfhzLLE5lA

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Lmao, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Bruh respond, I’m trying to understand where you’re coming from:

Instructor paired us togheter so we took turns driving the same car for 2 hours with the non driving one sitting next to the one driving and man did i get the biggest crush on her.

She's brown haired and had a pony tail. Probably 5 psl and more on the cute end than the sexy one. She's 5'3 (She told me) and she has pretty good body slim but without a lot of top. She's introverted and shy which is something i fucking love about a girl and the most fucking crazy thing is that her Instagram is

literally every single pic is of her jumping over things with a horse. She doesn't have anything in her bio either just her full name.

To top it all of she literarly studies to become a doctor so fucking moneymaxxed, cutemaxxed and innocent.

I have a girlfriend who i'd never cheat on but damn do i wish i didn't right now. She
literally seems perfect for me and i know for sure she would be open to meeting me.
Lol you got back together again
i thought you were unhappy in the ltr
nicholas cage GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted
Is your girl friend the same one as last year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted and sly shinkai
dude when you are young you should fuck not look for a long term relationship. relationships are a waste of money at a young age.

Instructor paired us togheter so we took turns driving the same car for 2 hours with the non driving one sitting next to the one driving
Jfl the driving teacher doesn’t sit next to the driving person? That’s begging for a accident

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted
Jfl the driving teacher doesn’t sit next to the driving person? That’s begging for a accident
Its a special thing in sweden where its all about safety so we drive on a track and get to take corners in super slippery conditions and brake hard on tarmac compared to ice and shit

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
talk to the girl first and If she starts falling for u cheat on ur girlfriend with her
Jfl and now when i'm back with her i'm unhappy after just 2 weeks
Then use this as ur excuse as to why you cheated

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Why would u tell her u have a gf rookie mistake
It's in my instagram.

I searched her name up and realized she was following me since probably a decent time back. I doubt she hasn't looked me up and if i want her snap i'll have to ask in Instagram dms anyway so then she'll see it.

Fuck girls arvid , lets marry❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, sly shinkai, Enfant terrible and 2 others
Honestly i don't know why i'm so obsessed with this girl but its all green flags coming from her
i think if u jack off all the feelings will go away

try that and see what happens.

• +1
hqnp foids>everything

dating hqnp foids also=high class main character trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted and Deleted member 10042

Dude I bet this girl isn’t even 5psl you sound like some thirsty simping fag when you say that. Just stop.

You should just use this as an excuse to inflict emotional trauma on women. Dump your current gf, I know she is a whore that likes to take nudes( 🚩) dump her for a introvert, horse riding good girl that isn’t a thot. It’s a win win.

• +1
Dude I bet this girl isn’t even 5psl you sound like some thirsty simping fag when you say that. Just stop.

You should just use this as an excuse to inflict emotional trauma on women. Dump your current gf, I know she is a whore that likes to take nudes( 🚩) dump her for a introvert, horse riding good girl that isn’t a thot. It’s a win win.
Based

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller

Ma nigga i literaly had a whole ass thread about going with this girl on a date also driving Scholl

CROATIA HAS TJE HARDEST DRIVING SVHOOL LOOK IT UP

• +1

Cheat on your art hoe daily reminder she would do it to you if you were shorter

brutal red pill on relationships arvid is chadlite and was happy in his relationship

one year later and he’s unhappy fantasizing about another girl

the fate of all LTR’s

• +1