Just got a quote for modified rhino, SUIFUEL

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Now before legit truecels seethe in the replies, I need rhino because my high nasofrontal angle gives me giga nostril exposure (piggy nose)

1709336408227 1709336878191

Honestly SUIFUEL how bad the angle is jfl, this messes up so many harmony ratios on my face...OVER

been researching this topic trying to find solutions...DIY ideally to rotate the tip down but it can only be done surgically...RIP no low inhib thread

anyway heres my front, the alarbase is like 1 mm to wide aswell but id say the tip is the worst part because its bulbously and upturned.

Im trying to get a modified rhino but this fucking asshole surgeon says tipo+ alar is still the same as open rhinplasty

WTF WHY??? I dont need any bone modifications which is the hardest part. I just need you to sinch my alarbase and remove some cartilage FUCK

This should take any good surgeon 5 MINUTES.... and you want 9k+ for this shit???? kyssss id rather pin
aqualux into my tip

Unfortunately the aqualux would shrink the tip but it would still be upturned which is the main cause of my nostril show

FUCKKKK WHY COULD I BE BORN WITH THIS NOSE. I will never be chadlite without a top tier nose, but would you pay 9k to be 5.75 PSL????

give me tips pls on how I can get my nose like bomers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker, MTNAscension2 and 10 others
Normies on tik tok always make fun of me and say that im BLACK JFL because of my ogre nose, truly suifuel....

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker, niqfan625 and 3 others
bro what the fuck u talking about 9k i legit got insane rhino for 3k in hungary

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, niqfan625, justropemaxbro and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker, brucewayne78 and 8 others
yea... IN HUNGARY WHICH IS A SHITHOLE COUNTRY. Im tryna do mine in NYC JFL
well i live in germany and just went to hungary for the cheaper prices u should do the same

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and med
btw why ur skin so red like that do u have serborheic dermatitis?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
well i live in germany and just went to hungary for the cheaper prices u should do the same
It would prob be more to go from NY to hungary with all those expenses

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
  • +1
Reactions: s4raw
Now before legit truecels seethe in the replies, I need rhino because my high nasofrontal angle gives me giga nostril exposure (piggy nose)

View attachment 2778058View attachment 2778070

Honestly SUIFUEL how bad the angle is jfl, this messes up so many harmony ratios on my face...OVER

been researching this topic trying to find solutions...DIY ideally to rotate the tip down but it can only be done surgically...RIP no low inhib thread

View attachment 2778073

anyway heres my front, the alarbase is like 1 mm to wide aswell but id say the tip is the worst part because its bulbously and upturned.

Im trying to get a modified rhino but this fucking asshole surgeon says tipo+ alar is still the same as open rhinplasty

WTF WHY??? I dont need any bone modifications which is the hardest part. I just need you to sinch my alarbase and remove some cartilage FUCK

This should take any good surgeon 5 MINUTES.... and you want 9k+ for this shit???? kyssss id rather pin
aqualux into my tip

Unfortunately the aqualux would shrink the tip but it would still be upturned which is the main cause of my nostril show

View attachment 2778078

FUCKKKK WHY COULD I BE BORN WITH THIS NOSE. I will never be chadlite without a top tier nose, but would you pay 9k to be 5.75 PSL????

Bro, we literally have such similar nose shapes I have the same issue as u

I got steroids injected in that spot which made it red, fixing with azelic acid
bruh wtf why u inject steroids in face u are insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fufurjde and aestheticsrespecter
just go to mexico bro
I think ill eat shit and do it here cuz i wanna be able to drive there and do it over a weekend to not miss any school, not uni highschool

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
EVERY WOMAN I ASK SAYS U LOOK SEXY DONT DO THIS!!! or do it I'm just a graycel

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
I got steroids injected in that spot which made it red, fixing with azelic acid
u legit have eczema if u neeed to do that shit nigga

• +1
EVERY WOMAN I ASK SAYS U LOOK SEXY DONT DO THIS!!! or do it I'm just a graycel
I wanna be PSL 6 not have a stupid slut say im sexy (she doesnt know blackpilled facial analysis)

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, justropemaxbro and mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

crazy how I would mog you to the hell if my maxilla was good. But since that's not the case, you mog me hard

crazy how I would mog you to the hell if my maxilla was good. But since that's not the case, you mog me hard
very unlikely

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

Lol at this clown world where white htn is on tghis incel fporum hoflation is real

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and kiyopon
over for nostrilcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Clavicular
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and barettrealrx

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

Shut up fagott chad ur rich

then get botched and suicide like Zyzz, you dont need it

RageFuel

• +1
i’m spending 25k on bimax, this is nothing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and aestheticsrespecter
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, deepfuckingvalue and Clavicular
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, justropemaxbro and mirrormogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Clavicular
Let's just go to Turkey together, im getting a brow transplant in a few months

• JFL
bro is laughing 💀

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Clavicular

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

Fuck it you'll make the 9k back

have u tried tret and hydrocortisone on ur nose tip?

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

You are probably the best looking guy on all of Looksmax and definitely very good looking I can't believe you wanna spend thousands of dollars to fix something so miniscule. You could use that money for much better purposes. You're jacked, good looking, tall, clearly got money lol, I don't see the reason you're still here. Actually crazy how low your self-confidence must be to get this surgery, you're model tier lol

If I find out you're doing this to show off or try and get compliments like a narcissist I'll find you and cut your nose off so you look like voldemort

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
bruh ur just as autistic as me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crimson and Clavicular
You are probably the best looking guy on all of Looksmax and definitely very good looking I can't believe you wanna spend thousands of dollars to fix something so miniscule. You could use that money for much better purposes. You're jacked, good looking, tall, clearly got money lol, I don't see the reason you're still here. Actually crazy how low your self-confidence must be to get this surgery, you're model tier lol

If I find out you're doing this to show off or try and get compliments like a narcissist I'll find you and cut your nose off so you look like voldemort
He has just gone crazy dw

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Clavicular
i inject random shit in my face faggot u think this is all a joke

i inject random shit in my face faggot u think this is all a joke
No I know you're genuinely delusional to go this far but go ahead you'll overdo it one day the more you keep obsessing over this shit

• +1