Just got a quote for modified rhino, SUIFUEL

No I know you're genuinely delusional to go this far but go ahead you'll overdo it one day the more you keep obsessing over this shit
cope im not a model im a normie

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Now before legit truecels seethe in the replies, I need rhino because my high nasofrontal angle gives me giga nostril exposure (piggy nose)

View attachment 2778058View attachment 2778070

Honestly SUIFUEL how bad the angle is jfl, this messes up so many harmony ratios on my face...OVER

been researching this topic trying to find solutions...DIY ideally to rotate the tip down but it can only be done surgically...RIP no low inhib thread

View attachment 2778073

anyway heres my front, the alarbase is like 1 mm to wide aswell but id say the tip is the worst part because its bulbously and upturned.

Im trying to get a modified rhino but this fucking asshole surgeon says tipo+ alar is still the same as open rhinplasty

WTF WHY??? I dont need any bone modifications which is the hardest part. I just need you to sinch my alarbase and remove some cartilage FUCK

This should take any good surgeon 5 MINUTES.... and you want 9k+ for this shit???? kyssss id rather pin
aqualux into my tip

Unfortunately the aqualux would shrink the tip but it would still be upturned which is the main cause of my nostril show

View attachment 2778078

FUCKKKK WHY COULD I BE BORN WITH THIS NOSE. I will never be chadlite without a top tier nose, but would you pay 9k to be 5.75 PSL????

give me tips pls on how I can get my nose like bomers
You’ll never be Chadlite until you get buccal fat removal

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Mentalcel bro your nose is fine , thin it out with steriod creams maybe ?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Where can you buy steroid creams
You need pharma steriod creams so i asked my doctor to prescribe it to me , but u can order them online

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Typhon
You need pharma steriod creams so i asked my doctor to prescribe it to me , but u can order them online
I have a curry doctor in the US and he won’t prescribe me shit

• +1
I have a curry doctor in the US and he won’t prescribe me shit
I asked mine to prescribe it to me for razor bumps after shaving which was true but u can larp if your serious enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Typhon and Clavicular
source i use is INDIAmart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
Now before legit truecels seethe in the replies, I need rhino because my high nasofrontal angle gives me giga nostril exposure (piggy nose)

Honestly SUIFUEL how bad the angle is jfl, this messes up so many harmony ratios on my face...OVER

been researching this topic trying to find solutions...DIY ideally to rotate the tip down but it can only be done surgically...RIP no low inhib thread

View attachment 2778073

anyway heres my front, the alarbase is like 1 mm to wide aswell but id say the tip is the worst part because its bulbously and upturned.

Im trying to get a modified rhino but this fucking asshole surgeon says tipo+ alar is still the same as open rhinplasty

WTF WHY??? I dont need any bone modifications which is the hardest part. I just need you to sinch my alarbase and remove some cartilage FUCK

This should take any good surgeon 5 MINUTES.... and you want 9k+ for this shit???? kyssss id rather pin
aqualux into my tip

Unfortunately the aqualux would shrink the tip but it would still be upturned which is the main cause of my nostril show

View attachment 2778078

FUCKKKK WHY COULD I BE BORN WITH THIS NOSE. I will never be chadlite without a top tier nose, but would you pay 9k to be 5.75 PSL????

You very good. Rhino isnt a need at all. You should fix your mental health more than this

You very good. Rhino isnt a need at all. You should fix your mental health more than this
wont make me look better fag

• +1
Reactions: Typhon

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

Feel your pain, never began for nosecels (me)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Clavicular
wont make me look better fag
With your face you can already pull every girl you want even stacies if you manage well how you speak ect. Your just trying to fill your low self esteem by looking better but it wont change sht fag

With your face you can already pull every girl you want even stacies if you manage well how you speak ect. Your just trying to fill your low self esteem by looking better but it wont change sht fag
cope jfl

Dont get tip adjustment, just get alar base reduction. Way cheaper plus tip adjustment often looks unnatural its usually the no.1 indicator that someone has had rhino before

You dont need tip reduction anyway, morph your alar base smaller and see. Your nose tip isnt that bulbous anyway

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Go get in Europe , overall it will be a lot cheaper

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

You don't have a bulbous nose. You're like in between defined and bulbous. Somewhat like Cavill and you actually remind me of him

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

Just get alar base reduction

id worry about your lips more

totally worth it

i have your nose but make the nasofrontal angle even worse and alar tip 2-3mm wider i need that rhino no matter what it costs nigga

Fakecels be like

• +1

View attachment 2778073

aqualux into my tip

View attachment 2778078

Your nose is good, just need a bigger jaw

Another chads.org thread which a Chad looks for validation.

• +1
Is it possible to finance surgeries? May be a dumb question but if you have a job at least you can manage the payment

• +1
Im tryna do mine in NYC
thats your problem LMAO go to mexico there is plenty of cosmetic centers aimed specifically at american customers for half the price, you can get top tier rhino, imagine having the worlds highest purchasing power and not using it to your advantage LOL

if you are so serious abt getting it in NYC, wageslave uber after you leave work/school/uni and save for it :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
I wanna be PSL 6 not have a stupid slut say im sexy (she doesnt know blackpilled facial analysis)
neither does anyone retard. Alar base reduction wont fix your autism

• JFL
nah if you spend 9k to fix your 'flawed' nose which looks completely fine you're retarded big time, you could start a biz with 9k

• JFL
nah if you spend 9k to fix your 'flawed' nose which looks completely fine you're retarded big time, you could start a biz with 9k
Redpill fag

NYCcel go to NJ for surgery, or long island. In the city they will rob you

dude, fuck you. death to BDD mentalcels. long live truecels.

these faggots are so retarded I literally can't tell if they're serious or trolling. it reads like perfect satire, but someone with the IQ to pull that off wouldn't be here

but for real, as someone who has had two rhinos, one botched, and one work of pure art revision, i'm advising you not to fuck with your nose. having a natural, pliable, functional nose, is better than whatever small aesthetic benefit you would get at the cost of having a stiff, scar tissued, possibly painful nose. it's just not worth it dude. it's not photoshop.

i need that surgery too

It's just 10k jfl, fucking cheap compared to most other surgeries.

Be happy you don't need anything else you pig nosed freak.

U dumb nigger get it done in Turkey way cheaper and they dont ‘play it safe’ like Jewish nyc surgeons

yea... IN HUNGARY WHICH IS A SHITHOLE COUNTRY. Im tryna do mine in NYC JFL
you won’t find shit here under 9k, i got a mensicu surgery, was 80k but insurance clutched

Maybe try not tilting head up maxxing 24/7?

cope im not a model im a normie
Your ALMOST a model. Tbh your definitely high htn-chadlite. I don't think this is the surgery you need tho...

• JFL