Just got back from a Dental Exam

Moggie

Moggie

Failed Delon, Crisick pre photoshop
And it is over, just got told I need all four wisdom teeth removed :feelswhy:

When I was 19 I had an exray and saw one coming in sideways, the idiot dentist told me it was fine. It was not fine now it is impacted and directly horizontal.

Minor gaslighting about how 'my teeth have changed' no they have not lmao.

So one bottom tooth growing directly into the other, evidence of subhuman jaw, second tooth has gum over the top so also has to come out.

Top 2 teeth have errupted backwards completely clear of the other teeth, was told this will make them hard to brush and can cause infection, decay and cavities. So these need to come out.

I have got a free consultation with an orthodontist next, I think I can save the top 2 just have to abandon coffee and brush like 4 times a day jfl.

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Only lifefuel is that by aligning the bottom teeth the dentist said this will widen the lower jaw and third. Overall I think I will be spending 10k to become a subhuman :feelswhy:

Considering roping ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, ChristianChad, Asteroidzz and 4 others
@Xangsane

@8PSLcel

@baldingprettyboy

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

@eyes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

When I was 19 I had an exray and saw one coming in sideways, the idiot dentist told me it was fine. It was not fine now it is impacted and directly horizontal.

So one bottom tooth growing directly into the other, evidence of subhuman jaw, second tooth has gum over the top so also has to come out.

Top 2 teeth have errupted backwards completely clear of the other teeth, was told this will make them hard to brush and can cause infection, decay and cavities. So these need to come out.

I have got a free consultation with an orthodontist next, I think I can save the top 2 just have to abandon coffee and brush like 4 times a day jfl.

Only lifefuel is that by aligning the bottom teeth the dentist said this will widen the lower jaw and third. Overall I think I will be spending 10k to become a subhuman :feelswhy:

Considering roping ngl.
What do you mean by erupted backwards?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Moggie
What do you mean by erupted backwards?
They have grown towards my throat, I think they are fine and it is an excuse to remove too many teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
@Xangsane

@8PSLcel

@baldingprettyboy

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

@eyes
Sounds like you have no choice, they're all grown retarded.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Moggie and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@ItsOver999

@pintolino

@Asteroidzz

@tehVigilante

• +1
Reactions: Asteroidzz
I asked them to email the x-ray, still waiting...
What they didn't show the x ray? Wtf

What did the dentist look like btw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
What they didn't show the x ray? Wtf

What did the dentist look like btw
They did, but I want an email copy so I can show an expert here.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón

Considering roping ngl.
Today I had a dental cleaning to, and all my wisdom teeth have same in though the gums well and the dentist said I have a massive jaw, and don’t need extractions

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Today I had a dental cleaning to, and all my wisdom teeth have same in though the gums well and the dentist said I have a massive jaw
So you have gum on top of your wisdom teeth? She said I do not need BSSO when I suggested it as an option, that it is only for chinlets with forward upper halfs jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Today I had a dental cleaning to, and all my wisdom teeth have same in though the gums well and the dentist said I have a massive jaw
Massive jaw...

yeah, I could tell:hnghn:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
So you have gum on top of your wisdom teeth? She said I do not need BSSO when I suggested it as an option, that it is only for chinlets with forward upper halfs jfl.
Wdym gum on top lmao no, I can chew with them they’re perfect

• JFL
Blonde, blue eyes, tall, chubby. Mid 30s
Could you be more specific. Like did he have a long nose, balding, Big chin, sloped forehead, etc what facial traits did he have?

• Woah
  • +1
Could you be more specific. Like did he have a long nose, balding, Big chin, sloped forehead, etc what facial traits did he have?
My dentist today was bald with jew nose, can’t be trusted:feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 17791
jfl dentist was a woman and not jewish bruv

• WTF
So your just bragging :feelscry:
Yeah, sorry. Better you get them taken out then have an eruption then have all your teeth get fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
Yeah, sorry. Better you get them taken out then have an eruption then have all your teeth get fucked
Easy for you to say, you have like four extra teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Moggie and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
So your just bragging :feelscry:
No it’s just funny because I literally had the de rust today I was just sharing my experience

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
  • +1
Any users here had wisdom teeth removed?

She had a widows peak, jfl one of the receptionist was like oh I had mine removed I am fine, jfl like it will effect a womens looks but for a man it is death tier, bone reabsorption will be brutal.

• So Sad
She had a widows peak, jfl one of the receptionist was like oh I had mine removed I am fine, jfl like it will effect a womens looks but for a man it is death tier, bone reabsorption will be brutal.
Nigga gave one trait. :feelswah:

ffs, give like ten

• Woah
  • +1
fuck do you want me to rate her psl or some shit bruh
describe her forehead, nose, chin. That would be all but they need to be more detailed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
describe her forehead, nose, chin. That would be all but they need to be more detailed
Small round forehead, round face shape, pale skin, cant describe the rest she had a mask on ffs jfl

• Woah
Small round forehead, round face shape, pale skin, cant describe the rest she had a mask on ffs jfl
she look like this?
9211642E 201D 4D06 B9A4 40D6AC892297

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ok more info I think she said I have a Class II. Div. 2 malocclusion

What leads to the development of this malocclusion? The primary culprit behind the Class II, Div. 2 malocclusions development is the facial growth pattern of the individual. Numerous articles have dealt with the facial morphology of patients with a Class II. Div. 2 malocclusion, but few have described the facial growth pattern in these patients. One article that demonstrated the dynamics of the growth pattern associated with the Class II, Div. 2 development was published by Bjork and Skieller. In this article one of their examples, studied with metallic implants, shows the facial growth and development of a patient over a six-year period around puberty. The analysis of this patient shows that the growth pattern was characterized by pronounced anterior or forward growth rotation of both the maxilla and mandible (Figure 2). With poor anterior tooth contact the front teeth in this patient missed each other during eruption resulting in a continued deepening of the bite. Bjork had already in earlier articles described this rotational phenomenon of the mandible and explained that it could lead to development of a deep overbite.4,5 For most clinicians this important observation unfortunately seems to be of more academic interest than of practical clinical use. In fact, few studies have since dealt with the role of growth rotation as a major contributor to deep bite. The clinical outcome of growth rotations of the jaws in patients with poor anterior occlusion (insufficient fulcrum point) at the incisors is that not only does the bite get deeper over time, but the anterior face height also changes as a result. The growth rotation when pronounced results in a collapse not only of the bite but also in a more concave profile, a more prominent chin and dento-alveolar retrusion in the lower jaw, as seen in the adult patient in Figure 3.

Full article if anyone is interested.

I asked if my palate was small and she said no it was fine but that the maxilla was square instead of u shaped, think she did not call it v shaped as it is not narrow just pushed back.

• Woah
I asked if my palate was small and she said no it was fine but that the maxilla was square instead of u shaped, think she did not call it v shaped as it is not narrow just pushed back.
square?

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Figure 2 in the artiucle is my facial profile lol.

This guy must have had the same issue

Portrait_de_Dante.jpg

high class profile

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
She has low empathy and high selfishness
Is keeping the teeth and extracting the impacted tooth then replacing it with an implant a retarded idea / even possible?

• Hmm...
Is keeping the teeth and extracting the impacted tooth then replacing it with an implant a retarded idea / even possible?
I donno.

• Woah
  • +1
Forgot to add that no cavities were found, I have also never had a cavity before and she said my teeth are healthy, so something positive atleast.