Just got back from a Dental Exam

Bro what are you crying about. This is basically a non issue (except -$10k to get them removed TF?)

"Muh bone absortion" and "extractions ruining ur face" are HIGHLY EXAGGERATED & miss understood. You arent gonna become a subhuman.

Think about this: people LITERALLY GET ALL 4 WISDOM TEETH REMOVED DURING JAW SURGERY CUZ THEY GET IN THE WAY OR SOMETHING. Getting your wisdom teeth removed doesnt ruin your face at all. And actually if anything it could create better cheek hollows for the model look (though thats prob bro science).

Look at the picture, the reason her face looks bad in the 75 years old picture is because ALL HER FRONT TEETH ARE GONE WHICH CAUSED HER LIPS SOFT TISSUE TO ROLL BACK INTO HER SKULL.

BUT NOTE THAT, HER JAW/CHIN IS STILL FORWARD (although it autorotated up cuz no maxilla teeth). Getting your wisdom teeth removed will NOT cause recession. Once again if it does then why has no one ever heard of a single Maxillofacial Surgeon giving 10mm of extra forwardness when they remove the Wisdom teeth during surgery in order to compensate for the supposed recession thats gonna happen due to "bone absorption"??? Exactly cuz that aint how it works. You will literally look exactly the same you wont become "subhuman". @Native literally just got his wisdom teeth out in preparation for jaw surgery, im sure if his jaws recess 10mm he will let us know but it aint gonna happen.

The only extractions that ruin your face are extractions in the middle of other teeth (the premolars) because it requires them to use braces to pull your front teeth back to close the spaces and this only ruins ur face when ur jaws r still growing (when ur a kid) cuz the braces pull the jaws back / prevent them from growing forward while the spaces are being closed.

But yeah idk if I interpreted this post right, if this wasnt what u r crying about then ignore me ig idk

Also if u need jaw surgery(?) then i wouldnt even get dental implants because braces cant move dental implants and maybe the surgeon will want them removed cuz theyre in the way anyway.

Attachments

• 1A44F0B8-6008-48FC-AE15-31A3E2E3D4C7.jpeg
    1A44F0B8-6008-48FC-AE15-31A3E2E3D4C7.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Moggie
Bro what are you crying about. This is basically a non issue (except -$10k to get them removed TF?)
The cost was also factoring in braces aswell, the dentist said I have a class 2 maloclussion, she specified but I forgot which one she said, mine matches division 2 the most. There was a complete overlap of the top incisors over the bottom. It just seemed excessive when the top ones have come in without impacting but being slightly furthur way they should be removed because muh hard to brush.

The cost to remove 4 wisdom teeth here is 2.5k

@ItsOver999 If the teeth are removed can a bone graft or dental bridge retain jaw shape or will this interfere with alligning other teeth with braces? Also there is another procedure called a coronectomy where the crown is removed so the roots are preserved. Ortho appointment is at the end of the month.

@ItsOver999 If the teeth are removed can a bone graft or dental bridge retain jaw shape or will this interfere with alligning other teeth with braces? Also there is another procedure called a coronectomy where the crown is removed so the roots are preserved. Ortho appointment is at the end of the month.
Bro i just said that getting your wisdom removed isnt gonna affect ur jaw thats basically made up. im not sure if any of those things will interfere with braces.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Bro i just said that getting your wisdom removed isnt gonna affect ur jaw thats basically made up. im not sure if any of those things will interfere with braces.
Just scared never had a dental procedure like this before you still got your wisdom teeth?

Just scared never had a dental procedure like this before you still got your wisdom teeth?
Yes i got my wisdom teeth but im missing 4 premolars (they were jewstracted)

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes i got my wisdom teeth but im missing 4 premolars (they were jewstracted)
My dad had a tooth removed due to decay I think one of his molars, had to get a crown I think anyway it only lasted like 2 months till it developed a tooth abscess and had to get removed jfl. Rip like 1.5k or whatever that would have cost, I am always skeptical with dentists and orthodontists here they are private and quite a few are conartist tbh.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ItsOver999
you getting braces brah?

• +1
Wisdom teeth extraction is not gonna fuck up ur face man.

It is an issue if several teeth are removed but not the wisdom teeth tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Moggie
Overall I think I will be spending 10k to become a subhuman
State of American healthcare
In Israel this is literally free (although Orthodontists are giga shit here and raped me hard)

Instead spend that money on bone borne palate expendars and make enough space in your jaws for the wisdom teeth, also take care of your teeth you dumb vegan nigger!
Brush after every meal, floss. Buy electric tooth brush. Oil pull with coconut oil. Supplement Vitamin K2 MK4 Thorne drops. Throughout the day, rinse your teeth with your Saliva. Eat consistently and yeah quit drinking coffee dumb retard. Are you Hypothyroid?

State of American healthcare
In Israel this is literally free (although Orthodontists are giga shit here and raped me hard)
Cost was wisdom teeth extraction and 2 years of braces / invisalign, I am not an American. Just convertred price to usd it would be 6.1k usd for this. The wisdom tooth extraction is 2.5k converted is 1.55k usd to remove all four.
Instead spend that money on bone borne palate expendars and make enough space in your jaws for the wisdom teeth, also take care of your teeth you dumb vegan nigger!
Bruh I have eaten meat daily for most of my life, since I was a kid where tf you get the idea I am a fucking vegan from. I have never had a cavity I take care of my teeth fine.
Brush after every meal, floss. Buy electric tooth brush. Oil pull with coconut oil. Supplement Vitamin K2 MK4 Thorne drops. Throughout the day, rinse your teeth with your Saliva. Eat consistently and yeah quit drinking coffee dumb retard. Are you Hypothyroid?
No I do not have thyriod issues I have had it checked before.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Bruh I have eaten meat daily for most of my life, since I was a kid where tf you get the idea I am a fucking vegan from. I have never had a cavity I take care of my teeth fine.
I thought you meant you have teeth health issues, sorry.

Cost was wisdom teeth extraction and 2 years of braces / invisalign, I am not an American.
What country are you from? India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/..?

• +1
My 2 maxillary are distally or buccally inclined and have errupted, was told they need to be removed due to being too hard to brush
20791_Page_119_Image_00031.jpg

Mandibular one is horizontal, no saving that one, the other one has Gingival Operculum but is not impacted. I think the logic was also by removing the two bottom ones the top has to go. It feels like bullshit as the top are fine to me, none cause pain except for the horizontal one.
My mandible has cucked me hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
My 2 maxillary are distally or buccally inclined and have errupted, was told they need to be removed due to being too hard to brush
20791_Page_119_Image_00031.jpg

Mandibular one is horizontal, no saving that one, the other one has Gingival Operculum but is not impacted. I think the logic was also by removing the two bottom ones the top has to go. It feels like bullshit as the top are fine to me, none cause pain except for the horizontal one.
Just remove them all tbh

• So Sad
This or death
a-practical-treatise-on-the-technics-and-principles-of-dental-orthopedia-and-prosthetic-correction-of-cleft-palate-perfectly-correspond-and-that-certain-teethdeviate-slightly-from-the-perfect-line-theincisors-are-arranged-with-their-cutting-edgesforming-a-continuous-curved-line-from-cuspidto-cuspid-and-this-line-is-continued-over-thecusps-of-the-cuspids-and-the-buccal-cusps-ofthe-bicuspids-and-molars-to-the-distal-surfaceof-the-third-molars-from-the-first-bicuspidto-the-third-molar-the-lingual-cusps-of-theseteeth-form-a-second-line-of-elevations-be-61-62-part-iii-basic-principles-of-p-2AX9X4J.jpg