Just got back from my retail job, cringed so hard at these subhumans wasting their time

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Now I absolutely support incel teenagers working at retail to moneymax till they can find a good job, but why would a grown up person ever choose to work at retail?
It pays like shit, you're always expected to do too much work and costumers are really fucking annoying and ignorant.
Caged

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Ritalincel, Einon and 3 others
Now I absolutely support incel teenagers working at retail to moneymax till they can find a good job, but why would a grown up person ever choose to work at retail?
It pays like shit, you're always expected to do too much work and costumers are really fucking annoying and ignorant.
Caged
after some time you get used to it, a lot of ppl who have potential stay at dead end jobs like that and suffer, after 2-3 years it doesnt matter anymore, you start drinking and all of your iq goes away, after 10 years the person that walked in is gone, all that is left is an empty shell who will work there for the rest of his life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fauxfox
I worked at retail for a week and the adults working there were one truecel who married a landwhale. The other one was a 5 psl guy who had bricks for brain and also had married a landwhale. Both of them go to Thailand every year to fuck ladyboys. Probably the dumbest people I have encountered. The truecel talked about his dick with the other guy and was like imagine having a 17cm dick. And then they laughed as if it's abnormal to have that. Anyway the boss was a thugmaxxed bitch who always laughed at me.

Tldr adult retail workers are dumb as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, kobecel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I worked at retail for a week and the adults working there were one truecel who married a landwhale. The other one was a 5 psl guy who had bricks for brain and also had married a landwhale. Both of them go to Thailand every year to fuck ladyboys. Probably the dumbest people I have encountered. The truecel talked about his dick with the other guy and was like imagine having a 17cm dick. And then they laughed as if it's abnormal to have that. Anyway the boss was a thugmaxxed bitch who always laughed at me.

Tldr adult retail workers are dumb as fuck
Why fuck ladyboys instead of actual hookers lol

people have to eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Whyamihere
Imagine being a man and willingly working in retail lol

error 404: testosterone not found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
after some time you get used to it, a lot of ppl who have potential stay at dead end jobs like that and suffer, after 2-3 years it doesnt matter anymore, you start drinking and all of your iq goes away, after 10 years the person that walked in is gone, all that is left is an empty shell who will work there for the rest of his life
True, all the younger grown ups drink too and only party

• WTF
Reactions: Balkancel
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Ferrari worthy and fobos