Just got bullied at school by 3 females

Gengar

Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
Some females were being nosy af and then as i walked past i looked back and then they laughed harder. Then after class was over i passed by again and out of nowhere they started hysterically again, this time i ignored them. It was brutal, i didnt do anything. And then outside i saw a classmate who brutally ignored me when i said see you tomorrow

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hipcel, Hero of the Imperium and 25 others
Some females were being nosy af and then as i walked past i looked back and then they laughed harder. Then after class was over i passed by again and out of nowhere they started hysterically again, this time i ignored them. It was brutal, i didnt do anything. And then outside i saw a classmate who brutally ignored me when i said see you tomorrow
Beat the shit out of them, release your pure aspie rage

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, LooksOrDeath, MoggerGaston and 4 others
You let them live rent free in your head. They are now probably riding jock's cock and forget most of their interactions with you.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Hipcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Pm me a video that shows you walking. I will analyze it and try to figure out what's off.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Tell them you're the mod of a big forum . Insane statusboost 😻🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, HerpDerpson, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
Pm me a video that shows you walking. I will analyze it and try to figure out what's off.
Its my face thats off. I was bullied because im ugly

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, BoneDensity and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Shoot the school up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Annihilator, BoneDensity and 2 others
Nigga living my dream

Its my face thats off. I was bullied because im ugly
Are you sure? Your lower third looks good if I remember correctly? I mean how bad can your eye area be? There are ugly people walking outside and nobody cares, there is usually another reason why people stare or laugh.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Are you sure? Your lower third looks good if I remember correctly? I mean how bad can your eye area be? There are ugly people walking outside and nobody cares, there is usually another reason why people stare or laugh.
I got ugly eyes and a big jew nose. I have seen these females before, during introduction week & they were third year students to give some information. But back then i was also minding my business so idk what their problem is with me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
I got ugly eyes and a big jew nose. I have seen these females before, during introduction week & they were third year students to give some information. But back then i was also minding my business so idk what their problem is with me
As long as your nose doesnt look like this, I doubt anyone would care.

Right Oblique BA 1024x768

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Look at adrien brodys nose and tell me if its still not bad lol
That's on a similar level. Your nose looks like that? My condolences then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Some females were being nosy af and then as i walked past i looked back and then they laughed harder. Then after class was over i passed by again and out of nowhere they started hysterically again, this time i ignored them.
Girls always do this, it's nothing personal, they will gossip and laugh whenever a Chad or a subhuman passes by, it doesn't matter, of course when the Chad appears they are like:
- OMG, I would suck his cock so hard!
- Hahahaha, girl you so crazy!

An when the incel walks by:
-OMG, what a fucking loser!
-Hahahaha, girl you're so mean!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Chasseur and 1 other person
Girls always do this, it's nothing personal, they will gossip and laugh whenever a Chad or a subhuman passes by, it doesn't matter, of course when the Chad appears they are like:
- OMG, I would suck his cock so hard!
- Hahahaha, girl you so crazy!

An when the incel walks by:
-OMG, what a fucking loser!
-Hahahaha, girl you're so mean!
Legit, thats how it went. Women are awful

• Ugh..
Legit, thats how it went. Women are awful
It used to happen to me all the time when I was a teen, but after I've spent a lot of time with girls, I saw it can happen for a huge variety of reasons and a lot of time for no reason at all, simply at random times, a girl just whispers to another one an observation, an in-joke, something - and they all start to giggle...

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It used to happen to me all the time when I was a teen, but after I've spent a lot of time with girls, I saw it can happen for a huge variety of reasons and a lot of time for no reason at all, simply at random times, a girl just whispers to another one an observation, an in-joke, something - and they all start to giggle...
Only happens when someone is alone though and something is out of the ordinary, otherwise they wouldnt say anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Walking past a group of girls is such a traumatic experience. I become religious whenever i realize it's too late to avoid it

Yes makes sense. But these women were laughing hysterically. I heard "he's looking, did he see it?" And "behave yourself girl" during the second time when I walked past, it was quiet and then they started laughing hysterically again, I guess at least one of them has a conscious.

• Ugh..
Only happens when someone is alone though and something is out of the ordinary, otherwise they wouldnt say anything.
I was walking with classmates

• Ugh..
Walking past a group of girls is such a traumatic experience. I become religious whenever i realize it's too late to avoid it
Its the way my school is designed, you have to take the stairs and each level has a few couches where they were sitting at

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 22037
That's what you get for giving soy warnings.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Gengar and Mouthbreath
Same

• So Sad
Not really, if you are with other people, you will probably be focused on them and won't notice what a nearby random group of girls is doing, but if you would follow and listen to them, you'll see that they always chat, joke, laugh, giggle, comment on everything they see around, etc., and will not always roast some poor subhuman who happens to be nearby - they could be laughing for another reason, for example some stuff they remembered, a random idea, etc.

• +1
Bhai aren’t you 25

Not really, if you are with other people, you will probably be focused on them and won't notice what a nearby random group of girls is doing, but if you would follow and listen to them, you'll see that they always chat, joke, laugh, giggle, comment on everything they see around, etc., and will not always roast some poor subhuman who happens to be nearby - they could be laughing for another reason, for example some stuff they remembered, a random idea, etc.
This was definitely about me, look at my previous reply to you itt.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Deprived