just got DM'ed first by TikTok girl with 1.7M followers on Yubo

Daddy issues might be cliche, but its real too. Some girls also wanna get fucked by a guy that looks older, like their dad. Dude some girls Ive heard say that a guy reminds them of their dad, and that's hot, is weird

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Every single black girl ive met was very kind to me. I find they are very nice and enjoyable people to talk to.
Idk bro the only girls i had success with were white ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
The personality of a foid matters tbh. No point in fucking with an annoying bitch
Cope

Just be dominant and they won't complain, who cares about personality when all foids act the same.

Show your face faggot, I'm curious now
Looks like an economical version of eudans something if smb has his name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
facially nothing special, infact almost looks like she has some kind of deformity or something - maybe thats just me coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Cope

Just be dominant and they won't complain, who cares about personality when all foids act the same.
Tbh for beeing with some high IQ and high class girls, it's not always true.

Strong parenting skills nowadays

• Love it
Daddy issues might be cliche, but its real too. Some girls also wanna get fucked by a guy that looks older, like their dad. Dude some girls Ive heard say that a guy reminds them of their dad, and that's hot, is weird
i know tbh, mostly girls that are bi from my experience say this.

Someone post pics of OP's face.

• +1
i know tbh, mostly girls that are bi from my experience say this.

What even counts as bi nowadays cause Ive only met like 5 girls EVER that HAVENT at least made out with another girl

• JFL
Someone post pics of OP's face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, BigBoy and karbo
What even counts as bi nowadays cause Ive only met like 5 girls EVER that HAVENT at least made out with another girl
Bi is a meaningless word now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
it's insane tbh, i don't even understand the point : Is it cultural or genetic ?
Never in my life i can do stuffs with men ffs, but for foids it's like a social gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Everyone is attracted to people that resemnle their opposite sex parent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4645, Greeicy and 1 other person
it's insane tbh, i don't even understand the point : Is it cultural or genetic ?
Never in my life i can do stuffs with men ffs, but for foids it's like a social gain.

Back in tribal days when all the real alpha men were out fighting and the beta men were all that was left behind with all the women it was better for women to be able to satisfy their sexual desires with themselves over potentially risking sleeping and getting pregnant from the beta male genetic scum that had to stay behind and werent capable of fightin in wars.

Mother nature woudl rather foids fuck each other than subhuman GENETEICS get that thru ur head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1464, Vidyacoper and 2 others
yeah i know bro

the sad thing is if i try to look less ethnic/badboy i feel like i look worse

i look very low class jfl you should see my recent pics
Im sorry bro, I didnt mean to be mean about ypur pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
@turkproducer can @Blackout.xl not attract some girls to ltr, fuck can I not as well?

• So Sad
He's not that bad looking
he has legit JB appeal ffs. you seem all to overestimate the look of the males on these apps : It's over tier, i mirin their low inhibition tho

• +1
He's not that bad looking
jfl@how u chose my worst pic. i had one posted few days ago and u choose the 2 month old one

wdym? jfl big words for a greycel
You aren't special. I can see you getting a GF or getting laid from time to time but nothing crazy like slaying on Yubo. Post frauded or better pics.

jfl@how u chose my worst pic. i had one posted few days ago and u choose the 2 month old one
I know but that was is funnier ngl lol

You aren't special. I can see you getting a GF or getting laid from time to time but nothing crazy like slaying on Yubo. Post frauded or better pics.
Snapchat 1913050939
Snapchat 1015876299

didnt say i was special, some girls are just into my look

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1464, turkproducer and 1 other person
Im sorry bro, I didnt mean to be mean about ypur pheno.
nah bro it’s cool i actually like my pheno

It’s white enough to not be too ethnic but ethnic enough to have “exotic” halo
@turkproducer can @Blackout.xl not attract some girls to ltr, fuck can I not as well?
nah you’re smaller and less ogre looking than him tbh

this guy looks like a NFL linebacker jfl
View attachment 291493View attachment 291494
didnt say i was special, some girls are just into my look
you look alien but you definitely have JB appeal

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Look half gook jfl
tleast im not a nigger jfl
what's your average number of likes/matches a day?

Looks EE actually.
idk about matches, i just swipe right on everyone then wait for DMs (i never message first)
got 30 first messages today, only few GL girls tho

• Woah
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
what's your average number of likes/matches a day?

Looks EE actually.
he looks slav which is a bit more blonde/less “ethnic” than balkan tbh
tleast im not a nigger jfl

idk about matches, i just swipe right on everyone then wait for DMs (i never message first)
got 30 first messages today, only few GL girls tho
bruh i’m similar looks level to you i believe but i don’t get nowhere near as many messages tbh

i look like a grown man though so maybe i have less appeal?

• +1
mogs.me to backa palanka and back

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 2597
nah bro it’s cool i actually like my pheno

It’s white enough to not be too ethnic but ethnic enough to have “exotic” halo

nah you’re smaller and less ogre looking than him tbh

this guy looks like a NFL linebacker jfl

you look alien but you definitely have JB appeal
We bros still?

• +1
Tell her to send you pics of her feet

We bros still?
yeah it’s cool mate

personally i still stand by what i said but obviously when one is talking about their own race/pheno they have a tendency to be biased

what nastynas said when it was all over was the most accurate comment in the thread

but no, no hard feelings 👍🏼😂

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2597
yeah it’s cool mate

personally i still stand by what i said but obviously when one is talking about their own race/pheno they have a tendency to be biased

what nastynas said when it was all over was the most accurate comment in the thread

Cool bro. I may be wrong on what I said idk.

• +1
yeah it’s cool mate

Does @Blackout.xl really look like nfl linebacker srsly no prime jb would dare ltr if true unless their black as well. If u could say what I look like without any knowledge what would u say, do I look thuggish, athletic, etc.

Cool bro. I may be wrong on what I said idk.
I’m sure we can agree on the fact turkey has wide ranging phenos

if u rly wanna know the history jfl they came from central asia (mongolian/countries between russia and china), and on the way, conquered the middle east, north africa, and much of southern and eastern europe

so it’s natural that some look white, middle eastern, asian eyes or a mix of all

but yep it just annoys me when Turks are portrayed or thought to be riding camels and have 4 wives and shit jfl

@nastynas lives in EE and is tall with blonde hair and green eyes, and people ask him once he says he is turkish if they ride camels and have multiple wives and shit

but this is in low iq EE country tbh. Anyone who has travelled to Turkey will notice it is a transcontinental country with most phenos under the sun living there👍🏼
Does @Blackout.xl really look like nfl linebacker srsly no prime jb would dare ltr if true unless their black as well. If u could say what I look like without any knowledge what would u say, do I look thuggish, athletic, etc.
he looks intimidating and 6’4

and idk if it’s over to get LTR prime with a JB tbh, JBs like masculine men more than this site would like to assume.

i said this before but multiple JBs said Khabib was hot jfl and he looks low class, masc af
and i don’t know how i’m supposed to comment on that without knowing ur face

but i saw it in a thread and your voice seems like you aren’t a typical black guy

you don’t look like a roadman ygm lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and BigBoy
but yep it just annoys me when Turks are portrayed or thought to be riding camels and have 4 wives and shit jfl
That more to do with being Muslim than ethnicity.

• +1
That more to do with being Muslim than ethnicity.
i agree bro

luckily, most people in U.K. a don’t say this shit to me because i don’t have typical middle easterner pheno

but Albania and Bosnia are both Muslim, and both these countries don’t get called the same things you feel me?

i don’t really care tho cos i don’t look too ethnic, i have low class look though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Mega Incel trait: Screenshotting a pic of a high-status girl saying hey to show to other incels instead of talking with her instantly to get inside her puss.

Op in the future:
B570C011 8208 444B A589 3A080BD319B9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 2597, karbo and 4 others