just got DM'ed first by TikTok girl with 1.7M followers on Yubo

+ its a catfish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Deleted member 2597, fukmylyf and 4 others
View attachment 291538

+ its a catfish

Fucking 2.5 psl in this who cares about 1.7 million followers jfl
Well if anyone messages u tho who has more then 100 k followers based soley off of looks ur chad or very close to chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Fucking 2.5 psl in this who cares about 1.7 million followers jfl
Well if anyone messages u tho who has more then 100 k followers based soley off of looks ur chad or very close to chad
Legit, Id rip my boxers from the validation boner dopamine hit Id get from being messaged first from a social media star of that level

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and rydofx
Can't believe I read this entire shit thread, no proof its actually her, catfished by 3psl jb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, karbo and rydofx
i got dmed by a bot once son

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, rydofx and stuckneworleans
but Albania and Bosnia are both Muslim, and both these countries don’t get called the same things you feel me?
They are in Europe though so that makes a difference also albanians do have negative sterotypes just not the same.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
They are in Europe though so that makes a difference also albanians do have negative sterotypes just not the same.
yeah albanians are known as low inhib drug dealers

at the end of the day i don’t rly care what some autistic narrow minded users here say, i don’t get anything said to my face about being turkish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
yeah all seriousness I'm kidding, KIDDING FBI.

But she dresses like a old woman in some of her pics, and looks haggard and tired too in some lol

”He's not kidding. Tell the crew to continue with the investigation.”
”Im on it.”

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, Amnesia and turkproducer
If this is all legit and not a catfish DMing u then OP is the biggest slayer on this forum confirmed. Out of the million thirsty men following her she picks OP the Chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 3043
catfishes me also wtf is yubo

Could be botting software that spams everyone with DMs?

Could be botting software that spams everyone with DMs?
idk man i responded 'sup', and she responded like an hour later again, doesnt seem like bot behavior. also profile looks like the average 13 year old slut's so it seems legit
If this is all legit and not a catfish DMing u then OP is the biggest slayer on this forum confirmed. Out of the million thirsty men following her she picks OP the Chad
indeed son i am the biggest slayer who has ever walked the surface of planet earth. bow down to me filthy subhuman dogs, your leader, the PETAchad has arrived

I'm DL yubo right now

i want proof

Youre fucking asshole. Just fucking statusmaxed foid bitch dmed you, youre fucking chad bitch. What is your psl 7 or what? Go fucking die, my whole day is fucked up. I was rappy ldaring now im gonna fucking cry. Thank you

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and karbo