Just got KOed by instagrampill

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
I'll try to keep it short
I was coming back from party yesterday drunk enough not to drive a car, so I took a bus 10 minutes later some jb sits next to me and starts talking 5 minutes later I tell her something that would translate to "you wanna put your number in my phone?" and she counteroffers with giving me her ig, I look at her speechless for couple seconds she takes my phone and puts in her number and name, soon after she has to leave and not long after she leave she sends me a message with her ig name and "text me here" even though I told her that I'll call her eventually. Meanwhile my account looks like this:
-followers: 126 curries and bots (I never shared my ig with friends or anything)
-following: 324 instagram models I beat my shit to
-one photo I posted 6 years ago from disneyland when I was like 13 yo fat as fuck, had a buzz cut and wore nationalist tshirt
I'm banned on tinder, so that's my first chance to get laid in a while so Ion want to fuck this up but I feel like there's no way out of this, "I don't have ig" won't work since she saw I had instagram opened on some other jb profile when i unlocked my phone
Thank god I at least have an iphone, avoided iphonepill embarrassment (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, javab, ALP and 9 others
buy instagram followers and archive you current pic?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PubertyMaxxer
It’s over

Meanwhile my account looks like this:
-followers: 126 curries and bots (I never shared my ig with friends or anything)
-one photo I posted 6 years ago from disneyland when I was like 13 yo fat as fuck, had a buzz cut and wore nationalist tshirt

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333
I was coming back from party yesterday drunk enough not to drive a car, so I took a bus 10 minutes later some jb sits next to me and starts talking 5 minutes later I tell her something that would translate to "you wanna put your number in my phone?" and she counteroffers with giving me her ig, I look at her speechless for couple seconds she takes my phone and puts in her number and name, soon after she has to leave and not long after she leave she sends me a message with her ig name and "text me here" even though I told her that I'll call her eventually. Meanwhile my account looks like this:
I'm banned on tinder, so that's my first chance to get laid in a while so Ion want to fuck this up but I feel like there's no way out of this, "I don't have ig" won't work since she saw I had instagram opened on some other jb profile when i unlocked my phone

how did she respond when she knew you were lying?

How you banned on tinder?

Sorry for double comment this site is fucked

Tell her you aren’t a social media person and just write on what’s up

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 16371
dn rd but it's over

You'd probably be better off without IG than your current autism account. Girls pussies dry up when I tell them I don't have an ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and to_stop_da_cope
Having a good instagram is a requirement for zoomer males to participate in society

-one photo I posted 6 years ago from disneyland
Yeah it’s best she doesn’t see ur IG.

-one photo I posted 6 years ago from disneyland
Yeah it’s best she doesn’t see ur IG.

tell her you only have ig to coom to prime jb pics and set up a date :owo:

Lol even the iphone 28 if you have it rn cant fix your non NT insta, having under 500 followers is a bigger failo than having a samsung

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Imagine not having good instagram xD

Who tf asks for numbers? Only boomer pua losers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lygodactylus
Girl gives you her ig instead of # = over.

Yea I had this recently.
One girl was weirded out that I didn't have instagram.
She offered to help me make one even though I said I have nothing to put on it.
Still nearly smashed though but I was too drunk and threw her out of my flat at 2am because she was on her period.
Actually kind of a chad moment.