Just got my lifts, driving with these bad boys is fucking hard

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Fuck man
I’m meeting a girl tonight and it’s gonna be awkward to walk or stand in these, this is why I say looksmaxxing is cope :pepefrown:
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
@sytyl @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession @Chadeep

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, MorningNorwood, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
Height is cope. Upper eyelid exposure and bird nest hair is all you need :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7580
Why are you wearing lifts? Women accept you no matter if you're 5'3 or 6'3 being NT is all that matters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 7580
I guess I’ll just say I sprained my ankle

brb, hanging up some stuff..
Jfl
2703427 1642667828253

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Lifts are the funniest cope. What happens when you get undressed? Do you keep your shoes on?

• +1
Lifts are the funniest cope. What happens when you get undressed? Do you keep your shoes on?
That’s why I didn’t get them for so long, can’t wear shoes inside anyways
I guess I’ll just walk on tip toes when inside

That’s why I didn’t get them for so long, can’t wear shoes inside anyways
I guess I’ll just walk on tip toes when inside
How tall are you unfrauded?

I've been wearing lifts for 6-7 years... I find it extremely uncomfortable to walk anymore on shoes without lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood and Deleted member 7580
Yea it’s not a bad height tbh , but lots of girls are 5’5-5’8 and like to wear 3-4 inch heels
You’re gonna be 6 feet+ with normal shoes anyway if youre 5’11 barefoot

That’s morning height measured by doc, not sure how much you lose by the end of the day, but yea around 6’ with shoes. 6’2 is ideal tho

You usually wait until you're getting into bed to take them off so the difference can't be noticed
If she asks you to take your shoes off in her mudroom you say no or leave immediately

That’s morning height measured by doc, not sure how much you lose by the end of the day, but yea around 6’ with shoes. 6’2 is ideal tho
It is but you’re close enough. I used to think I’m 6’2 but my friend measured me barefoot and it wasn’t that tall. You learn to live with it cause lifts might embarrass you in the long run

• +1
You usually wait until you're getting into bed to take them off so the difference can't be noticed
If she asks you to take your shoes off in her mudroom you say no or leave immediately
But why all this planning? Wanna build a web of lies just so you can fraud an extra 3 inch of height?

height with shoes is pointless to say because everyone wears shoes jfl lmfao

• +1
But why all this planning? Wanna build a web of lies just so you can fraud an extra 3 inch of height?
Nothing wrong with a web of lies when it's not an LTR. Also extra 3 inches is huge when <5'10 tbh
Though I never go beyond 1.5-2in, anything past that and it feels weird and the chances of ur fraud getting exposed is too high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
height with shoes is pointless to say because everyone wears shoes jfl lmfao
Do you consider your normal height with shoes on or off? I take mine shoes off